Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37625 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1759 viewswestwalesed

Better look up where Burton is again after all :((

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1759 viewsAmbergambler

Ffs-
Stoke have equalised too.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1753 viewsTheKirkyLife

Incredible isn't it? The bounce has ended.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1750 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like the Carlos honeymoon period is over!!

For anyone who got caught up with it all.....there is the wake up call.

We are right in it.

Stoke equalise.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1744 viewslonglostjack

Bloody wake up!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1735 viewsGroo

Maybe we'll come alive now, maybe not

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1718 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 by westwalesed

Better look up where Burton is again after all :((

Why, they are going down...

Its just a ride.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 7 with 1669 viewsOldjack

dear fuk ,attack attack attack ,they're 10 points adrift for a reason

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 7 with 1641 viewsElward

Bartley at fault. That is why he is sat on the bench, usually
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1592 viewsjasper_T

Can't complain about the scoreline when we go to the worst team in the league with this setup. Cowardly and impotent.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1576 viewsmagicdaps10

Been bloody terrible today.

Its back to the Clement way......play not too lose.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1574 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

dear fuk ,attack attack attack ,they're 10 points adrift for a reason

We've made them look good today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1573 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:53]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1559 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Why stop there? How about Routledge on for Ayew?

routledge and tammy are not fit enough to tie the bootlaces of dyers boots

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1436 viewswestwalesed

I've been Carlos' biggest fan so far but this is appalling.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1423 viewspaulv2k4

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 by TheKirkyLife

Incredible isn't it? The bounce has ended.

it ended against Brighton
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1409 viewsDippy

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 7 by Elward

Bartley at fault. That is why he is sat on the bench, usually

It's a part of his game.. make a few blunders everytime he plays.

It's no shock or surprise.. he's consistently proved it.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1396 viewsElward

As it stands, if Southampton win tomorrow we go back into relegation
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1339 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke 1 Spurs 2.

Cant rely on us doing the job.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1335 viewsItchySphincter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

This.

We really would deserve the drop.

What if we lose?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1298 viewsgrfn

Spurs 2:1
more important, Bournemouth equalize
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 16:21]
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1280 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We went the same way last season, losing to supposedly inferior sides.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1258 viewssherpajacob

Palace back level, stoke behind again.

Ffs c'mon it's there for the taking

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1241 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 by magicdaps10

Stoke 1 Spurs 2.

Cant rely on us doing the job.

Unfortunately for us there are three relegation spots, but I get where you are coming from

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 1231 viewsSmellyplumz

Carlos you utter cùnt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024