Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37624 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 7 with 1695 viewsowainglyndwr

To be fair Carlos most of the time get more out of his team in the 2nd Half of matches.
C,mon You Swans a point or even a win please
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 7 with 1670 viewsPegojack

We're defending well but with our front and midfield players unable to retain or win the ball, you feel its only a matter of time befoe we let them in.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 7 with 1662 viewsOldjack

Carlos is playing it very cagey hoping to sneak at least a point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 7 with 1564 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 7 by SgorioFruit

yes, indeed

Why stop there? How about Routledge on for Ayew?
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 7 with 1500 viewsMrSwerve

Why do I have visions of Bartley bringing someone down in the penalty area in stoppage time...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1482 viewsWarwickHunt

Bartley on for VDH.

Will either concede a penalty or score from a corner...
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1472 viewssP7qupUf

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

He is a better bet than Dyer.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1460 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Why do I have visions of Bartley bringing someone down in the penalty area in stoppage time...

Because you've seen him play before?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1461 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

I'm thinking more about him tripping up Rondon as Rondon turns after 70 mins,

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 7 with 1437 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Dennis Waterman for Carlos calvahal

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 7 with 1430 viewsDippy

"Bartley hoping to impress".. he's had one good game in 30 odd for us..

Sometimes i sit and ponder such things..

Palace gone one up.. not surprised with Zaha.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 7 with 1418 viewsAlgorfajack

Palace winning

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 7 with 1379 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 7 by Algorfajack

Palace winning

Fůck

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 1349 viewsAmbergambler

Spurs have scored at last!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 16:12]
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 1337 viewsLoyal

Spurs 1up.
A point is ok.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 7 with 1296 viewsGaryjack

Stoke behind. We could really get an advantage if we can get 3 pts today.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1220 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is Paul Clement back?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1208 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1204 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 7 by Garyjack

Stoke behind. We could really get an advantage if we can get 3 pts today.

4th bottom as it stands

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1201 viewsjack2jack

Fvck!
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1198 viewslonglostjack

Who's the hell was Bartley marking there?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1194 viewsElward

Not closing down at all. But when we get it they're on us straight away
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1138 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck off Carlos get out of the club with this sh1t

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1131 viewsSgorioFruit

is this the same carlos that set us up[ to get 6 points against liverpool and arsenal?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1108 viewsMrSwerve

Oh f*cking hell. Let's be honest this is not a surprise. Ffs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024