Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VDH 17:52 - Apr 7 with 5886 viewsshandyjack

If he's injured, then would you bring Bartley in and keep the shape or change to a back 4?

Poll: Expectation for the season

VDH on 17:54 - Apr 7 with 3472 viewsoldgrey

Bartley is a walking liability.
I would rather play 4 at the back and boost the midfield.
VDH on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 3438 viewsDippy

Our team have shape?

God. People don't watch the game mun.

Poll: Cooper Out

VDH on 18:02 - Apr 7 with 3436 viewsjasper_T

Naughton to CB, Roberts on the right.
VDH on 18:03 - Apr 7 with 3427 viewsbluenile

VDH on 18:02 - Apr 7 by jasper_T

Naughton to CB..........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

VDH on 18:07 - Apr 7 with 3411 viewsshandyjack

Dippy, are you a twp?
defensively we have a great shape.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:31]

Poll: Expectation for the season

VDH on 18:24 - Apr 7 with 3362 viewsCaptain_Sham

VDH on 17:54 - Apr 7 by oldgrey

Bartley is a walking liability.
I would rather play 4 at the back and boost the midfield.

Id rather play 4 on the pitch than play Bartley...

Its just a ride.

VDH on 20:05 - Apr 7 with 3258 viewsWarwickHunt

VDH on 18:02 - Apr 7 by jasper_T

Central Borneo?
VDH on 20:08 - Apr 7 with 3241 viewsJackUlation

Sorry, but IMHO Bartley does not deserve a shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

VDH on 20:32 - Apr 7 with 3180 viewsjasper_T

VDH on 20:05 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Central Borneo?

Most teams playing with wingbacks don't use 3 old fashioned centre halves in the middle, Naughton did fine there in one of the cup games.

I'd rather have him there than watch Bartley trying to shift in and out. Naughton's biggest issues are his almost complete lack of creativity and laziness tracking back. As long as he's not having to man mark a big striker he'd be fine.
VDH on 20:34 - Apr 7 with 3167 viewsjack2jack

Hope he's back soon, he's done alright imho.
VDH on 20:40 - Apr 7 with 3142 viewsDippy

VDH on 18:07 - Apr 7 by shandyjack

Dippy, are you a twp?
defensively we have a great shape.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:31]

Superb shape.. 16 defeats in 32 games say we have 50% defensive issues and then some questionable 8 draws.

People just can't handle the truth or reality.

I'll just stand here with my sniper rifle shooting into a target that's like a barn door from 5 yards.

How do you all survive?.. I'm almost baffled and confused by the ineptitude of the British work force..

What do you all do? Get pissed and make outlandish outbursts like a chimpanzee?

VDH on 21:06 - Apr 7 with 3093 viewsTreforys_Jack

VDH on 20:40 - Apr 7 by Dippy

Superb shape.. 16 defeats in 32 games say we have 50% defensive issues and then some questionable 8 draws.

I'll just stand here with my sniper rifle shooting into a target that's like a barn door from 5 yards.

How do you all survive?.. I'm almost baffled and confused by the ineptitude of the British work force..

54321......... bye
VDH on 21:15 - Apr 7 with 3060 viewsGaryjack

Can't remember who it was but when we sent Jordi Amat out on loan somebody posted that it was a bad decision from the club as we need him as cover for Bartley!
VDH on 21:28 - Apr 7 with 3028 viewsheadcleaner

Bartley should be sent on holiday now and he should take the other Kyle with him and get Tom thumb to keep em company. I'm gutted for Roberts he should be in ahead of naughton other than that were alright to stay up.
VDH on 21:31 - Apr 7 with 3018 viewsswanforthemoney

Most of those defeats came in the first half of the season. Carlos stumbled on this 3 centre halves lark and its proved to be a reasonably successful shape.
In respect of the 'How do you survive' comments: maybe you should look at yourself. don't you realise that the change of shape has taken us from a hopeless position at Christmas to having reasonable chance of survival.

I stand in the North Stand

VDH on 21:35 - Apr 7 with 2991 viewsRancid

I thought Bartley's done ok since he came back off loan.In the past he's been wobbly but I can't remember this season him coming under fire over a performance.

Maybe the name just sends a poster into autopilot mode.
VDH on 21:38 - Apr 7 with 2975 viewslonglostjack

We all know Bartley's weaknesses but cut the bloke some slack. Difficult to come on in that position. Up to Fed to marshall the defence - clear instructions. Remember his game against Everton when he was playing a blinder until his injury. I reckon a run of games will do him good.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

VDH on 07:02 - Apr 8 with 2675 viewsdameedna

King could have dropped back if we were so keen on our defensive shape and he can carry the ball out better. Bringing on a midfielder woud have spruced up the game. I thought we did allright though not much vetween the two teams we are lucky to be where we are. Fortunately we have the duo Ayew and Ayew back next game. VDH didnt have a good game at United though was a bit unlucky with the deflections. I dont think Bartley is any worse and no probs with him playing next game.
VDH on 07:05 - Apr 8 with 2668 viewsBobby_Fischer

Play Roberts? Christ.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

VDH on 07:22 - Apr 8 with 2648 viewsjack247

I make it 3 defeats in 12 league games since Carvahal arrived. Seeing as, in your view, we only have 5 PL quality players, that would indicate our shape is very good.

Watching the games and understanding what’s going on would lead you to the same conclusion.
VDH on 09:10 - Apr 8 with 2563 viewsDippy

VDH on 07:22 - Apr 8 by jack247

I make it 3 defeats in 12 league games since Carvahal arrived. Seeing as, in your view, we only have 5 PL quality players, that would indicate our shape is very good.

Watching the games and understanding what’s going on would lead you to the same conclusion.

Understand what's going on? We struggle to complete 5 consecutive passes.. yet you're talking like our team are tactically astute, and can pull it off.. yet we can't do the basic pass to a man.

To even talk about tactics is a statement of delusional pretences.. but there's not much ability in you either..

You're one of them tits who talk a good/average game.. but when it comes to a certain level of any sense.. you get caught up in this delusional/catatonic state of superior knowledge.

You're in good company though.. many nutters out there.

VDH on 09:14 - Apr 8 with 2546 viewspencoedjack

VDH on 20:08 - Apr 7 by JackUlation

Sorry, but IMHO Bartley does not deserve a shirt.

Jenkins thought he deserved a new contract

Awful player
VDH on 09:22 - Apr 8 with 2529 viewsDewi1jack

VDH on 09:14 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

Awful player

Trouble is we have a lot of players who Beaky sees as "a better than nothing" option.

Although in his ego driven World, he probably thinks they're the absolute mutts nuts and he's pulled a masterstroke for signing/ resigning them.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

VDH on 09:30 - Apr 8 with 2509 viewsSwan91

Thought bartley was decent last game seeing as he doesn't get game time. his passing was one of the best out of our players yesterday and he actually managed to play it to strikers often and probably played more forward passes than out cm's did... might be worth a cheeky cm role... haha
VDH on 09:32 - Apr 8 with 2506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

VDH on 09:14 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

Awful player

Awful "Director of Football"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024