Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 116289 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 13:05 - May 25 with 4068 viewsNewhousemustscore

Graham Potter on 12:32 - May 25 by AustinIsOurHero

From a Swedish journo on Twitter, the two are:

Ken Sema, MF - SWEDEN (5 Caps) 42 games, 5 goals last season
and
Saman Ghoddos - FW - IRAN (6 caps, 1 goal) 16 games, 6 goals last season

I saw the highlights of the game they won against Arsenal in the Europa. These 2 lads stood out. One of them scored & the other set the goals up.
Graham Potter on 13:08 - May 25 with 4055 viewsomarjack

Ostersunds chairman Daniel Kindberg said to a newspaper when asked about Potter's links to Swansea..

“How I look at the reporting about Swansea? I understand you want headlines. Graham Potter’s name is exciting. But if it is written about Swansea then there are a lot of other clubs that we really know are interested but one of these is not Swansea. There is simply no information we have in Östersund about Swansea.”

Well..any f*cking time Huw..no hurry you lazy c*nt.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Graham Potter on 13:15 - May 25 with 3996 viewsBadlands

Graham Potter on 13:08 - May 25 by omarjack

Ostersunds chairman Daniel Kindberg said to a newspaper when asked about Potter's links to Swansea..

“How I look at the reporting about Swansea? I understand you want headlines. Graham Potter’s name is exciting. But if it is written about Swansea then there are a lot of other clubs that we really know are interested but one of these is not Swansea. There is simply no information we have in Östersund about Swansea.”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-says-theres-no-contact-swansea-city-taking-

Spotted that too.
I hope we haven't been used to increase his profile to other clubs!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Graham Potter on 13:28 - May 25 with 3924 viewsJacket

If we are to make a dramatic change to our style, can't he see we need to get our man in as soon as. Get a bloody move on.
Graham Potter on 14:11 - May 25 with 3779 viewswobbly

Graham Potter on 13:28 - May 25 by Jacket

If we are to make a dramatic change to our style, can't he see we need to get our man in as soon as. Get a bloody move on.

Can’t he see? Our Huw can’t see beyond the end of his nose. And he’s long sighted.
Graham Potter on 14:21 - May 25 with 3741 viewsGlyn1

Graham Potter on 11:32 - May 25 by AustinIsOurHero

So the latest is he's apparently telling the clubs major sponsors that he's leaving after their game on Saturday.

Apparently wants to bring two players with him, I've never heard of either of them, but I don't confess to following the Swedish league that closely!!

Stuart James in the Guardian has been pretty good for this story so far.

So he's going to do to them what Martinez did to us? Presumably he's bringing his coaching staff as well?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Graham Potter on 14:23 - May 25 with 3728 viewsTheKirkyLife

Graham Potter on 14:21 - May 25 by Glyn1

So he's going to do to them what Martinez did to us? Presumably he's bringing his coaching staff as well?

So the reports say.

The two players believed to be joining us will be Ghoddos - their Iranian forward who is incredibly versatile - and Sema who you might remember as that bloke who scored against Arsenal. Winger.
Graham Potter on 14:30 - May 25 with 3688 viewsGlyn1

Graham Potter on 14:23 - May 25 by TheKirkyLife

So the reports say.

The two players believed to be joining us will be Ghoddos - their Iranian forward who is incredibly versatile - and Sema who you might remember as that bloke who scored against Arsenal. Winger.

Here's their fans forum. I have no idea what they're saying but the word 'Swansea' is suddenly coming up a lot.

https://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/ostersund/forum.aspx

Here's one comment, courtesy of Google Translate: "If Potter is on his way to Swansea I would like to know it so that we can give the tribute he deserves tomorrow". So they have a match this weekend?

Isn't Swansea meant to have been Sven's eyot or some nonsense like that? We're Vikings we are see.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 14:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 14:49 - May 25 with 3597 viewsjasper_T

Gonna be pretty expensive to ransack their squad (coaches & players) mid-season, and hardly a good negotiating tactic to have the rumours of it all spreading this early.
Graham Potter on 14:50 - May 25 with 3592 viewsBadlands

Direct translations lose meaning but basically some are saying they trust Daniel Kindberg when he says there's been no contact and others are saying he'll do whatever he can to feather his own nest! (Sounds like a familiar fan man about chairmen / owners).
They trust Kindberg and believe him when he ays Potter has said nothing about leaving.
If Potter goes and he wants player they should be using 5 figures (good news if they are referring to Swedish Krona as there are about 10 to the £).
Potter is great but will need to take the players he's Brough with him. If they lose Sotte and Sema it would be a good move for the players.
If he / they go to Swansea ÖFK should strengthen connections with Swansea to take loans cheaply or free and as an incentive to other players who could find playing for ÖFK a stepping stone to English football.
Many fans will be sad to see Potter go.

Usual fan stuff - no revelations.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Graham Potter on 15:55 - May 25 with 3397 viewsPawelAbbott

Graham Potter on 13:08 - May 25 by omarjack

The bit I found interesting is where he says that they already have a list of names for replacements in case Potter does leave and that it would be irresponsible not to.
Now there’s an idea!!! Having a plan!!
Graham Potter on 18:51 - May 25 with 3097 viewslonglostjack

They are also debating whether a female manager should be appointed. Now why didn't the Yanks think of that one. Global marketing at a stroke and Oprah would be impressed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Graham Potter on 19:15 - May 25 with 3022 viewsWark

As an ÖFK supporter I'm of course gutted that Potter is likely to move to the Swans, but it's a huge opportunity for him and I wish him all the luck. I hope he can get enough freedom and patience from the board to shape the team his way.
There will be an extended press conference tomorrow after the game where they will "clear up some of the rumours and speculations" regarding Potter and the club.
Graham Potter on 19:21 - May 25 with 2980 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter on 19:15 - May 25 by Wark

As an ÖFK supporter I'm of course gutted that Potter is likely to move to the Swans, but it's a huge opportunity for him and I wish him all the luck. I hope he can get enough freedom and patience from the board to shape the team his way.
There will be an extended press conference tomorrow after the game where they will "clear up some of the rumours and speculations" regarding Potter and the club.

Can you keep us up to speed, maybe a link or translation of what is said, as we know fook all over here, thanks in advance.
Cheers, hope all works out for both our clubs👍
Graham Potter on 19:31 - May 25 with 2942 viewsWark

Graham Potter on 19:21 - May 25 by jack2jack

Can you keep us up to speed, maybe a link or translation of what is said, as we know fook all over here, thanks in advance.
Cheers, hope all works out for both our clubs👍

Will do. There are plenty of speculations here in Östersund and due to some contradicting statements many still hoping for Potter to stay. I don't though, it has been too much going around about this for it not to be true..
Graham Potter on 19:39 - May 25 with 2906 viewsmax936

Graham Potter on 19:31 - May 25 by Wark

Will do. There are plenty of speculations here in Östersund and due to some contradicting statements many still hoping for Potter to stay. I don't though, it has been too much going around about this for it not to be true..

Top man for joining and giving us the info, keep us informed please, as the Clubs communication skills are some what lacking of any substance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Graham Potter on 19:46 - May 25 with 2877 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Graham Potter on 19:39 - May 25 by max936

Top man for joining and giving us the info, keep us informed please, as the Clubs communication skills are some what lacking of any substance.

I think that should be "as the Clubs communication skills are some what lacking."
Graham Potter on 19:48 - May 25 with 2871 viewsShaky

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but according to Ostersund's website, the club have called a press conference tomorrow at 7pm UK time to "announce news and address speculation".

http://ostersundsfk.se/pressmeddelande-tillagg-till-presskonferensen-lordag-26-5

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Graham Potter on 20:01 - May 25 with 2810 viewslonglostjack

Vi tackar dig !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Graham Potter on 20:10 - May 25 with 2755 viewsjack2jack

Thanks for that Wark, will be interesting to see what's said.
But you think it's pretty much nailed on, he'll join us, yeah.
BTW, welcome to PS.😉
Graham Potter on 20:24 - May 25 with 2706 viewsmax936

Graham Potter on 19:46 - May 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I think that should be "as the Clubs communication skills are some what lacking."

Indeed

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Graham Potter on 20:28 - May 25 with 2680 viewsWark

Graham Potter on 20:10 - May 25 by jack2jack

Thanks for that Wark, will be interesting to see what's said.
But you think it's pretty much nailed on, he'll join us, yeah.
BTW, welcome to PS.😉

Thanks! I noticed that I actually posted here already back in December when Potter was first linked with Swans.
Yes, I think it will be announced tomorrow. Our chairman has denied any contact with Swansea though while Potter has deflected the questions by talking about speculations and emphasized on focusing on the next game.

Oh well, at least Potter isn't going to Norwich..
Graham Potter on 20:37 - May 25 with 2614 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter on 20:28 - May 25 by Wark

Thanks! I noticed that I actually posted here already back in December when Potter was first linked with Swans.
Yes, I think it will be announced tomorrow. Our chairman has denied any contact with Swansea though while Potter has deflected the questions by talking about speculations and emphasized on focusing on the next game.

Just needs confirming really, unless it's just a smoke screen!
More of an Ipswich fan then, judging by you avatar?
Graham Potter on 20:39 - May 25 with 2601 viewsGlyn1

Graham Potter on 20:28 - May 25 by Wark

Please come to Norwich v Swansea so that we can thank you in person.

Graham Potter on 20:44 - May 25 with 2567 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter on 20:37 - May 25 by jack2jack

Just needs confirming really, unless it's just a smoke screen!
More of an Ipswich fan then, judging by you avatar?

His user name gives a little hint too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024