Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 12:23 - Jul 31 with 148569 viewsMagic_Michu

Brentford’s local newspaper saying we’re in talks with the club over Ryan Woods. He’d be a superb signing for centre mid in my opinion.

Can you imagine him and Clucas in the centre of midfield tho!? Ginger central! 😂

Nicknamed ‘the Ginger Pirlo’ ... ‘Possessing an extensive passing range, gifting him his Pirlo nickname, Woods is constantly looking to dictate the game’s tempo.’

‘But the 24-year-old is more than just a cultured footballer. He has a steeliness that sees him dominate the middle of the park and endears him to fans.

Vocal throughout a game, Woods carries leadership qualities out on the pitch and possesses a clear vision of what he expects from his team-mates, making him the archetypal ‘captain without the armband’.

With the ability to both drive forward with the ball and battle for possession, it’s this dynamism that makes him the lynchpin of Smith’s side.

Woods’ all-round game also lends itself to versatility, too, having played in both full-back positions, as well as out wide on occasion.’
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:27]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 17:17 - Aug 1 with 5890 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Woods on 16:24 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

One of my pals who supports the Scummers reckons he was outstanding in the game he saw him last year (Brentford @ CCS), hoping we can get this over the line.

That seems to be a common theme. A few I've spoken to who support other Championship clubs have said he was one of the standout players they played against last season.
Ryan Woods on 17:49 - Aug 1 with 5645 viewspencoedjack

Ryan Woods on 16:24 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

One of my pals who supports the Scummers reckons he was outstanding in the game he saw him last year (Brentford @ CCS), hoping we can get this over the line.

Pal & scummer something not often seen in same sentence mate
Ryan Woods on 18:34 - Aug 1 with 5389 viewsOldjack

Any new news on this highly rated player ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ryan Woods on 18:40 - Aug 1 with 5350 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 17:49 - Aug 1 by pencoedjack

Pal & scummer something not often seen in same sentence mate

Unfortunately part of the territory I’m from.

Honestly think it makes me hate them more
Ryan Woods on 20:25 - Aug 1 with 4899 viewspencoedjack

Ryan Woods on 18:40 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

Unfortunately part of the territory I’m from.

Honestly think it makes me hate them more

I'm the same with the territory mate.

I agree those who live in Swansea don't have to mix with them so the hatred is not as deep.
Ryan Woods on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 4649 viewsirishswan546

Ryan Woods on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 4592 viewsOldjack

Ryan Woods on 21:02 - Aug 1 by irishswan546

highly rated by Brentford fans and the majority will be gutted if he leaves

Green light please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ryan Woods on 21:10 - Aug 1 with 4573 viewsirishswan546

Ryan Woods on 21:07 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

highly rated by Brentford fans and the majority will be gutted if he leaves

Green light please

Fingers crossed it does, have to say Potter and his recruitment staff doing a fantastic job so far. It's like night and day in comparison to the previous regime.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 21:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Woods on 21:24 - Aug 1 with 4421 viewsSwans_16

Ryan Woods on 21:10 - Aug 1 by irishswan546

Fingers crossed it does, have to say Potter and his recruitment staff doing a fantastic job so far. It's like night and day in comparison to the previous regime.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 21:10]

This is what you call a ‘proper’ scouting team !

For years we’ve have had dross coming through the door and potentially costing this club it’s future with some of the bizarre fees paid for hopeless players.

The signings so far this window, and this one with Woods show that Potters team have done their homework ... These are exactly the sort of players we should be after. Woods looks a class act and from my Cardiff fan pals, they have said he’s a great player, Brentford’s player of the season last season and a genuine class act. Let it happen ... Get this one across the line and i’ll be feeling a little more upbeat about the coming season.
Ryan Woods on 21:29 - Aug 1 with 4333 views34dfgdf54

Fans of other clubs saying he has a nasty streak too. About time.

Get it done Yanks. Harry wants him.
Ryan Woods on 21:34 - Aug 1 with 4267 viewsOldjack

Ryan Woods on 21:29 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

sounds just like the Evil genius

Ryan Woods on 21:34 - Aug 1 with 4262 viewsFireboy2

Ryan Woods on 21:29 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

This is the kind of player we want

A ginger with an attitude,he will fire the the rest up
Ryan Woods on 11:56 - Aug 2 with 3445 viewsUplandsJack

Any further news this morning on Woods?
I'm really hoping we get this signing over the line. We desperately need this type of player in our team/squad, if we are genuinely going to compete in this league.
Ryan Woods on 12:00 - Aug 2 with 3406 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 11:56 - Aug 2 by UplandsJack

Any further news this morning on Woods?
I'm really hoping we get this signing over the line. We desperately need this type of player in our team/squad, if we are genuinely going to compete in this league.

Nothing official but seen a few tweets off Brentford fans saying he's coming here for £6m, and a 20% sell on clause.
Ryan Woods on 12:02 - Aug 2 with 3395 viewsSwans_16

The 20% sell-on clause is what was built into his previous transfer from Shrewsbury Town to Brentford ... Just seen it on a STFC fan page on Twitter.

Nonetheless, i think this one's happening.
Ryan Woods on 12:40 - Aug 2 with 3183 viewsbyron

Ryan Woods on 18:34 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Any new news on this highly rated player ?

The big boys are in for him, so forget it lads.....😜

Benny

Ryan Woods on 12:45 - Aug 2 with 3131 viewsomarjack

Ryan Woods on 12:40 - Aug 2 by byron

What big boys?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ryan Woods on 12:45 - Aug 2 with 3120 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 12:45 - Aug 2 by omarjack

What big boys?

Cardiff... LOL
Ryan Woods on 12:47 - Aug 2 with 3098 viewsomarjack

Ryan Woods on 12:45 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff... LOL

lol

I know he's a delusional individual but I really asked what he meant in earnest..I couldn't think he could be that much of a pitiful case..

Big boys..wow.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 12:47]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ryan Woods on 12:48 - Aug 2 with 3083 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 12:47 - Aug 2 by omarjack

lol

I know he's a delusional individual but I really asked what he meant in earnest..I couldn't think he could be that much of a pitiful case..

Big boys..wow.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 12:47]

There was talk of them being interested I think.

Obviously have the lure of Premier League so it wouldn't surprise me, think it would be a mad move for him mind as Warnock teams miss out the midfield on most occasions.
Ryan Woods on 12:58 - Aug 2 with 2968 viewsSwanjaxs

Back to being a prìck again I see Bywrong 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ryan Woods on 13:01 - Aug 2 with 2914 viewsbyron

Ryan Woods on 12:58 - Aug 2 by Swanjaxs

I just can’t help myself can I, I’ve really let myself down......🙏

Benny

Ryan Woods on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 2885 viewsbyron

Ryan Woods on 12:58 - Aug 2 by Swanjaxs

That’s a bit harsh, heard villa and Albion were in for him. Are the bluebirds too? Are we big? Nah

Benny

Ryan Woods on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 2815 viewsUplandsJack

If this lad has even average agents working for him, he'll go know where near the scum. (Apart from driving past to sign for us that is)
They would be a disaster for his career, of that I have no doubt. The hoofball that your lot play would kill him.
Personally, I can't stand Warnock as a coach and would never ever want him near our club, but you do have to hand it to him, he does seem to have obvious ability to get a team out of the championship.
That said he will be gone by Xmas and so will you lot, (hopefully) because As we all know, he is useless in the premier league.
Ryan Woods on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 2605 viewsLoyal

Ryan Woods on 13:03 - Aug 2 by byron

That’s a bit harsh, heard villa and Albion were in for him. Are the bluebirds too? Are we big? Nah

One season wonders ...
FCKING fantasists on and off the pitch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024