Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon to Man City? 10:50 - Sep 16 with 7369 viewsomarjack

If this was coming from any other source I wouldn't have bothered. But Alan Nixon has been very reliable when it comes to us at least.

Is he really that good?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/09/blogs/championship/swansea-planning-immediate-r

[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 10:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Rodon to Man City? on 10:51 - Sep 16 with 4713 viewscostalotta

Spurs interested too.
Rodon to Man City? on 11:22 - Sep 16 with 4562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like our glorious directors are behind the curve on contracts again. A combined 1.5 million a year not enough to focus minds eh?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 11:45]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodon to Man City? on 11:44 - Sep 16 with 4466 viewsclloy2

Rodon to Man City? on 11:22 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Looks like our glorious directors are behind the curve on contracts again. A combined 1.5 million a year not enough to focus minds eh?

Yet more money into the asset strip project.
Rodon to Man City? on 11:54 - Sep 16 with 4397 viewsjack247

I would have thought he’d sign a new contract as long as we offered reasonable terms. He’d be nowhere near the Spurs or Man City teams. Nothing better for his career than regular football with his home club at the moment
Rodon to Man City? on 12:01 - Sep 16 with 4353 viewsAnotherJohn

Depressing that the deficiencies in the performance of our senior management surface so often. It seems that even if you pay rather more than peanuts you still get ....
Rodon to Man City? on 13:10 - Sep 16 with 4131 viewsLeonWasGod

Rodon to Man City? on 11:22 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

“The only surprising thing about this situation is that Swansea have not sat down and agreed a new contract with Rodon already. ”

Whoever wrote that article really doesn’t know us do they!

To be fair he was an U23 last season. I guess he still had to prove he could step up to senior football, which he has comfortably.

I can see why big clubs are interested. He wouldn’t get in their 1st team but he’s the sort of young talent they hoover up and then develop for a couple of years before getting a chance or being sold for a profit.
Rodon to Man City? on 13:15 - Sep 16 with 4104 viewshobo

He was first linked to Man City a couple of seasons ago
Rodon to Man City? on 13:36 - Sep 16 with 4008 viewsBadlands

More of a Spurs style player Imo.
With those sort of offers coming in it would be visually impossible to keep him even if we were in the Premier League.
Is he ready for the Premier League? Maybe not there yet so would a sale with loan back be a good option?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Rodon to Man City? on 13:37 - Sep 16 with 4001 viewsjasper_T

Maybe Eddie Howe will renew his rumoured interest.
Rodon to Man City? on 14:21 - Sep 16 with 3874 viewsWhiterockin

Rodon to Man City? on 13:36 - Sep 16 by Badlands

With those sort of offers coming in it would be visually impossible to keep him even if we were in the Premier League.
Is he ready for the Premier League? Maybe not there yet so would a sale with loan back be a good option?

What sort of offers.
Rodon to Man City? on 14:33 - Sep 16 with 3822 viewsjackrmee

Rodon to Man City? on 13:36 - Sep 16 by Badlands

Definitely not ready for the Premier League. Only just a few weeks from his debut.
He'll be class in future, but a good few years yet before he's a regular in the prem.

Realistically, if anyone did want him from the prem then they'll get him, so sign him up to a new contract sharpish, otherwise he will be gone for fck all.
Sure the Yanks have that much business sense at least.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rodon to Man City? on 14:39 - Sep 16 with 3800 viewsWhiterockin

Rodon to Man City? on 14:33 - Sep 16 by jackrmee

Definitely not ready for the Premier League. Only just a few weeks from his debut.
He'll be class in future, but a good few years yet before he's a regular in the prem.

Realistically, if anyone did want him from the prem then they'll get him, so sign him up to a new contract sharpish, otherwise he will be gone for fck all.
Sure the Yanks have that much business sense at least.

As he's 20 wouldn't we be automatically entitled to a fee.
Rodon to Man City? on 14:43 - Sep 16 with 3777 viewsjackrmee

Rodon to Man City? on 14:39 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

As he's 20 wouldn't we be automatically entitled to a fee.

Oh yeah that's true, but those compensation payments aren't realistic are they? We'll get tucked up there.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rodon to Man City? on 14:44 - Sep 16 with 3774 viewsicecoldjack

Realistically if there is any kind of money on offer to the club and player then he'll be off. My hope is that he's sensible enough to see that development is more important and that he has a manager that will trust him.tocplay(ok, potter had no choice but you.knownwjat I Mean)

It would be gutting to see him leave, very early days for him as a footballer but looks like he has it all, 2 seasons at this level he'll be a monster .
Rodon to Man City? on 15:00 - Sep 16 with 3692 viewsomarjack

It's very possible that he'll be sold to a club like Tottenham for a couple of millions tops, and spend the rest of the season on loan with us. And next season, he'll either be loaned out to a top championship club or a bottom PL one..the year after he might even crack the senior squad.

Terrific prospect imo..much better than what Mawson will ever be. No wonder the Top 6 never really showed any real interest in Alfie.

Roberts will also attract some slight interest from a bottom half PL club imo.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Rodon to Man City? on 15:10 - Sep 16 with 3642 viewsLoyal

If these greedy fckrs start selling the youngsters who have replaced the masses of players gotten rid of there has to be decisive action by the fans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rodon to Man City? on 15:13 - Sep 16 with 3622 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rodon to Man City? on 13:37 - Sep 16 by jasper_T

Maybe Eddie Howe will renew his rumoured interest.

It was considerably more than 'interest' if the blabbering family member around the time was telling the truth. Hopefully now Joe is in the first team he/she will stop threatening to fight fans who say anything that isn't positive about Joe on Twitter.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rodon to Man City? on 15:15 - Sep 16 with 3614 viewsjasper_T

No way we look to flog him for peanuts at the first sniff of interest. No matter what you think of the Americans they will recognise that would be as bad a business decision as a footballing one.

Get him a long contract and develop the value of the asset. If he won't sign one that's another matter.
Rodon to Man City? on 15:16 - Sep 16 with 3613 viewsLoyal

Rodon to Man City? on 15:13 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was considerably more than 'interest' if the blabbering family member around the time was telling the truth. Hopefully now Joe is in the first team he/she will stop threatening to fight fans who say anything that isn't positive about Joe on Twitter.

Whoever she is needs to wind her Fcking mouth in then. Does the player no favours. Stupid tw@t, people are Fcking thick at times.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rodon to Man City? on 15:16 - Sep 16 with 3611 viewsjasper_T

Rodon to Man City? on 15:13 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Deal was signed and he was off in January I'd heard!
Rodon to Man City? on 15:26 - Sep 16 with 3561 viewsBadlands

Rodon to Man City? on 15:15 - Sep 16 by jasper_T

No way we look to flog him for peanuts at the first sniff of interest. No matter what you think of the Americans they will recognise that would be as bad a business decision as a footballing one.

Get him a long contract and develop the value of the asset. If he won't sign one that's another matter.

We have Cooper and Carter-Vickers if Rodon doesn't want o play for Swansea ... although there is no evidence or suggestion he doesn't.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rodon to Man City? on 15:32 - Sep 16 with 3528 viewsjasper_T

Rodon to Man City? on 15:26 - Sep 16 by Badlands

We have Cooper and Carter-Vickers if Rodon doesn't want o play for Swansea ... although there is no evidence or suggestion he doesn't.

Recall Keston and Cabango from loan while we're at it. Plenty of depth!
Rodon to Man City? on 17:52 - Sep 16 with 3227 viewsQuincy999

You can see why these teams are interested in him but at the same time he would be so far off Man City's first team it would be pointless. Besides if i was a player i going to a big team i would want to go for a hefty fee as it puts pressure on the manager to play the player. Would Pogba have played as much if he went on a free?
Rodon to Man City? on 18:07 - Sep 16 with 3171 viewsjackrmee

Rodon to Man City? on 17:52 - Sep 16 by Quincy999

You can see why these teams are interested in him but at the same time he would be so far off Man City's first team it would be pointless. Besides if i was a player i going to a big team i would want to go for a hefty fee as it puts pressure on the manager to play the player. Would Pogba have played as much if he went on a free?

Joe wouldn't turn it down if the fee wasn't large enough
Players don't give a fck what the transfer fee is Shirley. They just care about what's going in their pockets and if they can get a game.

Rodon to Man City? on 19:57 - Sep 16 with 2952 viewsGroo

It just smacks of incompetence on top of all the incompetence shown by those in charge, selling everything not tied down because they can't afford the ludicrous contracts given to inadequate players, relying on youth and not even ensuring they tied the youth's contracts up.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024