Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread 22:14 - Jan 7 with 29392 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 3133 viewsdcd14

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 12 by Clydachjack

Great picture on ifollow but no sound and about 3 minutes behind the action on the radio 😂

Got a link?
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Jan 12 with 2959 viewsswans11

no stream unless pay can see all sorts other games bit not ours. can't even listen radio on wrong part wales
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 12 with 2902 viewsA_Fans_Dad

60% possession and no shots at all.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 12 with 2817 viewslonglostjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

60% possession and no shots at all.

Patience mun. Dyer playing well.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 12 with 2715 viewsairedale

Anyone else think that Radcliffe comes across as a bit negative? He definitely doesn’t like the way that teams like Swansea play imo.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Jan 12 with 2645 viewsOldjack

ANY STREAMS FOR THIS ?TA

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Jan 12 with 2597 viewsairedale

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

ANY STREAMS FOR THIS ?TA

There’s no need to shout mun.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 12 with 2477 viewsOldjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Jan 12 by airedale

There’s no need to shout mun.

mY USAL ONE has Gone tits UP Ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 12 with 2440 viewslidojack

Not even a mention on SSN yet..
Literally no idea what has happened in this game.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 2407 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 12 by airedale

Anyone else think that Radcliffe comes across as a bit negative? He definitely doesn’t like the way that teams like Swansea play imo.

Correct.

Miserable gog tw@t.

Hates that modern football is about keeping the ball by passing it.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 2128 viewsChief

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 12 by airedale

I'm in Swansea and all can pick up is the bloody rugby! Where do you have to be in Wales to pick up BBC Wales commentary on the Swans then!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 12 with 2063 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 12 by Chief

I'm in Swansea and all can pick up is the bloody rugby! Where do you have to be in Wales to pick up BBC Wales commentary on the Swans then!?

BBC Wales is giving me the Swans match (I'm in Swansea area)...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 12 with 2019 viewsunion_jack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 12 by Chief

It’s bloody ridiculous isn’t it. I’m listening on Sky, waiting for the game tomstart and the Ospreys come on. 😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 1989 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3 shots to our 1 even though we have 58 possession.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 1979 viewsOldjack

bbc wales fm P03

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 1974 viewsChief

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 12 by MrSwerve

BBC Wales is giving me the Swans match (I'm in Swansea area)...

Well I'm in the Sketty area and online and on TV the BBC commentary is the Ospreys.

I don't have an actual radio with me though

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 1955 viewsTom1912

Anyway of getting the South West Radio Wales channel online?
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 1881 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 12 by Chief

Well I'm in the Sketty area and online and on TV the BBC commentary is the Ospreys.

Listening to BBC Radio Wales in Swansea...on my Phone.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 1876 viewsJBG

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 12 by Chief

tv 720 in welsh
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 12 with 1798 viewsChief

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 12 by JBG

tv 720 in welsh

Yes that's what I've currently got on

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 12 with 1739 viewsLoyal

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 12 by union_jack

It’s bloody ridiculous isn’t it. I’m listening on Sky, waiting for the game tomstart and the Ospreys come on. 😡

If we went beyond training game jogging pace this would be wrapped up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 12 with 1679 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea Sound. MW or DAB. No footie comms online due to rights restrictions.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 12 with 1643 viewskarnataka

Looks like we were on top for the last 10 minutes of the half, Roberts & Celina both had shots well saved and our possession ended on 63% (from Live Text)
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 1545 viewsWxmJax

It would be nice to replace Baker-Richardson up front. Not sure what he's doing here.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 12 with 1531 viewssainthelens

If we can nick this, we could possibly go 7th as most above us are fckn about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024