Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread 22:14 - Jan 7 with 29386 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 12 with 3037 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 12 by WxmJax

It would be nice to replace Baker-Richardson up front. Not sure what he's doing here.

You were saying?
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 12 with 3037 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Penalty
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 12 with 2977 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yet another penalty given away.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 12 with 2956 viewslonglostjack

And shocking !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 with 2916 viewsThrasher6

1-1

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 with 2911 viewsHighjack

Sounds like poor officiating again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 with 2869 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Even Ratcliffe says "No Pen"
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 with 2857 viewsexiledclaseboy

Balls.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 with 2823 viewsmonmouth

GTFI

Well this little run could start to get interesting soon.

Theres something wrong in my head though. I find 1-0 to us more disturbing to deal with than 0-0 these days. I hope we get a second sharpish.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 2794 viewsMuteswan

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

And shocking !

Kevin Ratcliffe saying terrible decision
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 2788 viewsPozuelosSideys

Never, ever a penalty. Didnt even touch his arm or hand.. wtf

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 2730 viewsA_Fans_Dad

looks like VDH disagreed with the decision and got a Yellow.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 2715 viewsmonmouth

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 by monmouth

GTFI

Theres something wrong in my head though. I find 1-0 to us more disturbing to deal with than 0-0 these days. I hope we get a second sharpish.

Ah f*ck

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 12 with 2631 viewsGaz_M

Can someone pm me a stream link
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 12 with 2634 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hit him in the side. Never a hand ball.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2517 viewsunion_jack

What usually happens when we relinquish a lead? I hope we fight back this time especially if it was an injustice.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2504 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

Have you ever actually watched a football match or do you just conclusions from numbers?

Three shots each according to the BBC stats.

He hasn't blamed the ref yet...
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2504 viewsGlyn1

Villa's strategy of resting their 1st team players against us in the Cup isn't working: Wigan 1 - 0 Villa.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2491 viewslonglostjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hit him in the side. Never a hand ball.

Not in a million years.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2490 viewskarnataka

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 12 by monmouth

GTFI

Even more reason to get a 2nd sharpish now!
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2478 viewsjack_lord

get montero and boney on now - lets put three past these
cheating frecking officials

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 12 with 2369 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Montero? Will he fancy it? Rain is Pouring Down apparently...
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 12 with 2258 viewsElmo

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

He hasn't blamed the ref yet...

nor Potter
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 2140 viewslonglostjack

Come on Potter - Dan James / Montero time

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 12 with 1949 viewsLoyal

Dreadful decision it could never be a penalty it wasn't anywhere near his hand or arm shocking decision, Rotherham ... ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024