Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a resignation letter but.... 16:33 - Feb 15 with 8775 viewsDarran

I won’t be posting much on here anymore.

This afternoon I’ve received a very strongly worded email off Fansnetwork regarding my future behaviour because I apparently called someone by their name and the person has put in an official complaint about me.
I’ve asked them who it was and they replied that they cannot discuss individual complaints.

It’s all very much bizarre and left me seething so as they say in Townhill,chow for now.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:06 - Feb 15 with 1893 viewsbonymine

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:01 - Feb 15 by Sirjohnalot

Damnit. How did you know ?

I thought you were a successful legal professional Sir John who is also a dog lover so maybe you should change your username to ‘Winalot’ 👍🙈😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:10 - Feb 15 with 1876 viewsLeonWasGod

Fuk em Darren, fuk em 👍
Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:47 - Feb 15 with 1816 viewsJackfath

No one owning up? #coward

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:50 - Feb 15 with 1798 viewsItchySphincter

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:47 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

No one owning up? #coward

What sort of person, knowing what PS is like, would do something like that? It’s always been a battleground but you always had the feeling that despite all the sledging you could have pint with anyone* of here.

*except the ones who threatened to beat me up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 1794 viewsZaxx

Not a resignation letter but.... on 18:40 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Bad news this. Seems not only is the club being torn apart, but now this site. If the person that complained had any gumption they would front up and admit it.

This site is being bombarded with politicised BS for a reason....
Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:31 - Feb 15 with 1728 viewsmagicdaps10

I think the silence from certain posters on this post speaks volumes.

Goes to show the cowardly underhand lengths they will go to.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:37 - Feb 15 with 1706 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:31 - Feb 15 by magicdaps10

🤫

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Not a resignation letter but.... on 22:17 - Feb 15 with 1629 viewsswan65split

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:51 - Feb 15 by Zaxx

This site is being bombarded with politicised BS for a reason....

Yep I agree Ive noticed a "few things" quite common with some posters lately.
Someone recently posted something about battle lines drawn,,,,,yep events this last week seem to show that.
Login to get fewer ads

Not a resignation letter but.... on 22:19 - Feb 15 with 1622 viewsswan65split

Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:31 - Feb 15 by magicdaps10

At the end of the Day they cant hide.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 22:34 - Feb 15 with 1582 viewscontroversial_jack

It was me!
Not a resignation letter but.... on 22:46 - Feb 15 with 1565 viewsomarjack

I already stopped posting much on here, the place is starting to stink. And with Darran mostly gone, it'll soon be a morgue, one of the liveliest, most influential posters on here.

See you around mate. (hopefully)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Not a resignation letter but.... on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 1552 viewsbuilthjack

You called someone by their name??
Is this a joke?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not a resignation letter but.... on 23:34 - Feb 15 with 1483 viewstheloneranger

Not a resignation letter but.... on 18:09 - Feb 15 by Sirjohnalot

Quite tight too. I’ve very cleverly used a pseudonym so that no one will ever guess my 1st name. Mwahaaa

Are you a Knight in Shining Armour?? ... Lance 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:13 - Feb 16 with 1359 viewsjackal

I've had the feeling that this forum has been deteriorating a lot lately.

Certain posters are ruining it and Darran isn't one of them.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:39 - Feb 16 with 1326 viewsdickythorpe

Never like this in 2009
Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:43 - Feb 16 with 1324 viewssquarebear

I’d use my real name on here but I can’t cope with the begging letters and offers of sex.

Dunno why Darren can’t simply respect others’ desire for anonymity without taking the huff.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:52 - Feb 16 with 1311 viewsjackrmee

Awwwww, diddums...a strongly worded email? Wow, I don't know how you're managing to cope?
I'm not one for instigating arguments tbh, but if you got an email for breaking rules then big deal...suck it up buttercup. It's not like you've got to go to court or nothing. Probably just means you need to speak to people with more respect in future and stick to forum rules. If that's too difficult for you to continue posting regularly then fair enough.

It's about time some people on here had to think about the way they speak to others and how their posts can be viewed.
I'm not saying that Darran is the worst on here, but I'm not saying he is innocent either.
Doesn't seem like a very nice person to me. Comes across as rude and arrogant, but hey, that's my opinion. I'm not going to start abusing him for it and I'll still read his posts as sometimes they aren't arrogant and are interesting.

Sorry to interrupt all the loving and cwtching, but the guy got an email for heavens sake.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Not a resignation letter but.... on 08:55 - Feb 16 with 1254 viewsjack2jack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:52 - Feb 16 by jackrmee

Awwwww, diddums...a strongly worded email? Wow, I don't know how you're managing to cope?
I'm not one for instigating arguments tbh, but if you got an email for breaking rules then big deal...suck it up buttercup. It's not like you've got to go to court or nothing. Probably just means you need to speak to people with more respect in future and stick to forum rules. If that's too difficult for you to continue posting regularly then fair enough.

It's about time some people on here had to think about the way they speak to others and how their posts can be viewed.
I'm not saying that Darran is the worst on here, but I'm not saying he is innocent either.
Doesn't seem like a very nice person to me. Comes across as rude and arrogant, but hey, that's my opinion. I'm not going to start abusing him for it and I'll still read his posts as sometimes they aren't arrogant and are interesting.

Sorry to interrupt all the loving and cwtching, but the guy got an email for heavens sake.

Morning J,
I've met Darran on several occasions,and i have gone out of my way,to see him at The Liberty,and all I can say he's a tidy fella, and in no way did i find him rude or arrogant.(and i realise you said it's how you think he comes across)
I'm pretty sure we would find a few of posters on here,completely different in real life,to how they are on this here it's probably an internet/keyboard thingy.
Just saying.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:08 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsjackrmee

Not a resignation letter but.... on 08:55 - Feb 16 by jack2jack

Morning J,
I've met Darran on several occasions,and i have gone out of my way,to see him at The Liberty,and all I can say he's a tidy fella, and in no way did i find him rude or arrogant.(and i realise you said it's how you think he comes across)
I'm pretty sure we would find a few of posters on here,completely different in real life,to how they are on this here it's probably an internet/keyboard thingy.
Just saying.

I totally agree mate. My point exactly. I'm sure many of the posters on here are totally different in real life.
Again, I'm not trying to cause arguments. Just saying what I see.
I'm sure also, that if one was to trawl through my previous posts, I'm not innocent of some abuse and arrogance from time to time, as I do get pissed off with some posts on here, but some just seem to do it more than others and instigate things.

In terms of this thread. If you break the rules, you must expect to get spoken to about them. A mere email is surely nothing bad. My point is to just accept it and move on. Not to try and muster up sympathy or threaten to leave the forum, as it only seems to me that the OP is insinuating that he's not happy with the rule that he's broken and can't keep on posting because of this.

The rule mentioned is naming someone's real name.
I have no bother about people knowing my real name on here and I have actually met some decent people from this forum who do know my real name now.
However, I didn't know others names and there's one person in particular who I do now know his full name. I also know that he is not well liked on this forum. This is wrong imo, as he could be judged in real life, and as you say, people are often very different from what they are behind a keyboard.

Moral of the story...
Stick to the rules.
Be nice.
And stop fuking whinging

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:14 - Feb 16 with 1227 viewsUxbridge

Hold on, this is a real thing? I thought it was Darren on another attention seeking exercise. Don't tell me it actually happened.

Was the complaint really about somebody using their real name? Bloody hell, I'd have cause to complain about Chris a hundred times over. And a dozen other people besides. I'm sure if you want to come to some financial arrangement to compensate me for my distress before I take this further, we can come to some arrangement.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:19 - Feb 16 with 1208 viewsjack2jack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:08 - Feb 16 by jackrmee

I totally agree mate. My point exactly. I'm sure many of the posters on here are totally different in real life.
Again, I'm not trying to cause arguments. Just saying what I see.
I'm sure also, that if one was to trawl through my previous posts, I'm not innocent of some abuse and arrogance from time to time, as I do get pissed off with some posts on here, but some just seem to do it more than others and instigate things.

In terms of this thread. If you break the rules, you must expect to get spoken to about them. A mere email is surely nothing bad. My point is to just accept it and move on. Not to try and muster up sympathy or threaten to leave the forum, as it only seems to me that the OP is insinuating that he's not happy with the rule that he's broken and can't keep on posting because of this.

The rule mentioned is naming someone's real name.
I have no bother about people knowing my real name on here and I have actually met some decent people from this forum who do know my real name now.
However, I didn't know others names and there's one person in particular who I do now know his full name. I also know that he is not well liked on this forum. This is wrong imo, as he could be judged in real life, and as you say, people are often very different from what they are behind a keyboard.

Moral of the story...
Stick to the rules.
Be nice.
And stop fuking whinging

Here's a first for the tinternet,let's agree that we're both right.😉
Have a great weekend and hope the result tomorrow goes in our favour.👍
Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:21 - Feb 16 with 1202 viewsswan65split

Shakys words may end up being the Truth
Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:31 - Feb 16 with 1188 viewsbuilthjack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:21 - Feb 16 by swan65split

Shakys words may end up being the Truth

You drive me crazy or Lipstick, powder n paint?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:36 - Feb 16 with 1171 viewsJackfath

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:14 - Feb 16 by Uxbridge

Hold on, this is a real thing? I thought it was Darren on another attention seeking exercise. Don't tell me it actually happened.

Was the complaint really about somebody using their real name? Bloody hell, I'd have cause to complain about Chris a hundred times over. And a dozen other people besides. I'm sure if you want to come to some financial arrangement to compensate me for my distress before I take this further, we can come to some arrangement.

Come to think of it, Chrissy went through a phase of demanding to know who people were. He would then stalk them on social media and find out more about them before using it against on them here when it suited.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was Chrissy who bleated to the authorities about nasty Darran?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:42 - Feb 16 with 1151 viewsUxbridge

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:36 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Come to think of it, Chrissy went through a phase of demanding to know who people were. He would then stalk them on social media and find out more about them before using it against on them here when it suited.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was Chrissy who bleated to the authorities about nasty Darran?

Nah, no chance.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024