Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 112994 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:09 - Jul 31 with 2862 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:55 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

We didn't want a permanent deal

Or pay any money.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:12 - Jul 31 with 2833 viewsjedmo_jack

The lad for 500k looks decent.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:14 - Jul 31 with 2809 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City dealt transfer blow as Chelsea youngster Kasey Palmer poised for Bristol City switch

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-dealt-tr

#backtojack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:05 - Jul 31 with 2619 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Cooper must have an ace up his sleeve then as it's been stated McBurnie will only leave if we have a replacement lined up.
Birch's comments of not needing to sell are starting to smell iffy to me.
He's talked a good game so far, but in reality we have sold our two best attacking options from last season without replacing them, while 4 of the 5 high earners (AA, BB, JM & TC) who are supposedly crippling us with their wages are still here.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 2550 viewsAngelRangelQS

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:05 - Jul 31 by AustinIsOurHero

Cooper must have an ace up his sleeve then as it's been stated McBurnie will only leave if we have a replacement lined up.
He's talked a good game so far, but in reality we have sold our two best attacking options from last season without replacing them, while 4 of the 5 high earners (AA, BB, JM & TC) who are supposedly crippling us with their wages are still here.

Maybe we haven't had to sell McBurnie... maybe we just think the offer is too good to turn down.

Even if we can re-invest a small amount of it wisely on a couple of players, it seems like a win-win all around.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 2546 viewsjack247

To be fair, the AA, BB, TC and JM wages aren’t Birch’s fault and it’s very difficult to get them off the books while we are paying them far more than they merit. Who is going to take them on?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:22 - Jul 31 with 2534 viewslonglostjack

Everyone has been aware of Sheffield. Utd's interest in McBurnie for a while. There’s bound to have been contingency planning. The same will probably apply to VdH.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:24 - Jul 31 with 2517 viewsAngelRangelQS

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:20 - Jul 31 by jack247

To be fair, the AA, BB, TC and JM wages aren’t Birch’s fault and it’s very difficult to get them off the books while we are paying them far more than they merit. Who is going to take them on?

And also, did anyone really expect OMB or DJ to still be here this season?

James was streets above virtually anyone I've ever seen in this division and McBurnie had scored 30 goals or whatever in less than 18 months.

If we can get out of this window with just those two gone (and the out of contract players, of course), I think we'd have all taken that in May.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:47 - Jul 31 with 2394 viewsjackrmee

Football Insider seem to get quite a bit right.
They reckon we after Conor Gallagher from Chelsea.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/charlton-swansea-wigan-make-moves-to-sign-che

edit: Chelsea Academy player of the year 2018/19
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 16:47]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 2381 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:14]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:52 - Jul 31 with 2360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:49 - Jul 31 by cymrojack

Who’s she???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:57 - Jul 31 with 2330 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:12]

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:18 - Jul 31 with 2247 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:52 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Who’s she???

Came 3rd in Love Island.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:27 - Jul 31 with 2206 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:47 - Jul 31 by jackrmee

Football Insider seem to get quite a bit right.
They reckon we after Conor Gallagher from Chelsea.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/charlton-swansea-wigan-make-moves-to-sign-che

edit: Chelsea Academy player of the year 2018/19
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 16:47]

Sounds like a young George Byers.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 2186 viewsEbo

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:20 - Jul 31 by AngelRangelQS

Maybe we haven't had to sell McBurnie... maybe we just think the offer is too good to turn down.

Even if we can re-invest a small amount of it wisely on a couple of players, it seems like a win-win all around.

I think you are right, his stock his high right now and if he fails to repeat his feats of last season then his price would surely drop, add in the sell on clause Bradford got too as well.

Hard choice but sold at the right time.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:06 - Jul 31 with 2092 viewsexiledinenglandjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:49 - Jul 31 by cymrojack

He was the stand out player vs Newport in a friendly, supposedly Steve was there...
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:46 - Aug 1 with 1765 viewsexiledinenglandjack

We are supposedly signing Freddie Woodman on loan from Newcastle, England youth goalkeeper. This the end for Nordfeldt?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:58 - Aug 1 with 1722 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:46 - Aug 1 by exiledinenglandjack

We are supposedly signing Freddie Woodman on loan from Newcastle, England youth goalkeeper. This the end for Nordfeldt?

Can't see why Newcastle would let a keeper go unless he was guaranteed games.

Cooper must have worked out quickly Nordfelt wasn't up to it, and Mulder was the same despite what some say on here, good sign.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:13 - Aug 1 with 1661 viewsmagicdaps10

Just reading on the Woodman story, seems he is out of contract in 12 months time and suggest he won't be around after that.
I fully expect a goalkeeping departure if this lad comes in, think there might be some promises weather it for this season or the following. If it means Nordfellt out and this lad in, I am all for it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:39 - Aug 1 with 1582 viewsJacket

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:13 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Just reading on the Woodman story, seems he is out of contract in 12 months time and suggest he won't be around after that.
I fully expect a goalkeeping departure if this lad comes in, think there might be some promises weather it for this season or the following. If it means Nordfellt out and this lad in, I am all for it.

Make it be Nordfat!
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:40 - Aug 1 with 1579 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:13 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Wouldn't we rather Benda be back up now not Newcastles youth keeper?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:43 - Aug 1 with 1558 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:40 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

If he is good enough then yes.
If he is better than Woodman than yes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:49 - Aug 1 with 1532 viewscymrojack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:40 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:11]

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:57 - Aug 1 with 1494 viewsJacket

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:49 - Aug 1 by cymrojack

They must have made the call that this guy's better and are expecting him to be first choice. The fact that he's English is also probably a bonus for Margetson.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:57 - Aug 1 with 1493 viewsAngelRangelQS

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:49 - Aug 1 by cymrojack

I'd imagine he's coming here as the Number 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024