Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crapdiff 17:37 - Oct 27 with 5847 viewsGeoffThom

I genuinely thought when I saw the size of them we were in for it
But jesus that has to be the most one trick poney I've ever seen
If it comes off great otherwise how the feck did they get promoted it was utter rubbish from them
I needn't have worried 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
Crapdiff on 17:40 - Oct 28 with 1646 viewssioni

Crapdiff on 17:53 - Oct 27 by monmouth

We just defended the channels, and competed for the up and unders and hurled chuck ins, knowing that’s all they had. It’s all Colin has ever had.

Exactly, we defended the channels. When we play badly this year , we establish and maintain our positions, wait for the ball to come to us giving the space to the opposition. In this game we were much more positive and mobile and dominated the spaces both defensively and offensively although we seem to have given up unfortunately on one and two touch passing.

As for the latter point I’m still not a fan of punting everything long from the back. For the most part it worked against a tall team in Cardiff who won most of the balls but played abysmally. No reason we can’t mix it up. Enjoyable game though: the boys played with passion and to our great relief did not concede the last minute goal we almost all were expecting.
Crapdiff on 17:51 - Oct 28 with 1626 viewssioni

Crapdiff on 17:56 - Oct 27 by builthjack

I have never seen Dyer win so many headers. Against blokes a foot taller than him too.

Always satisfying to see that,isn’t it? Of course as a 6ft 2 defender Iwas hardly happy when it happened to me. Apart from height and spring in the legs another unsung skill is the ability to judge ball flight: Ayew’s ability is testament to that.
Crapdiff on 18:03 - Oct 28 with 1596 viewsPrivate_Partz

Crapdiff on 17:40 - Oct 28 by sioni

Exactly, we defended the channels. When we play badly this year , we establish and maintain our positions, wait for the ball to come to us giving the space to the opposition. In this game we were much more positive and mobile and dominated the spaces both defensively and offensively although we seem to have given up unfortunately on one and two touch passing.

As for the latter point I’m still not a fan of punting everything long from the back. For the most part it worked against a tall team in Cardiff who won most of the balls but played abysmally. No reason we can’t mix it up. Enjoyable game though: the boys played with passion and to our great relief did not concede the last minute goal we almost all were expecting.

I thought our passing game was as alive and well as in any game.
It is not easy to play it on the deck when you have a set of hoofing tree trunks hell bent on playing head tennis. We got it down when we could.
I also think we are doing ourselves an injustice by claiming how poor Cardiff were. After an abysmal start they have been climbing the table. We made them look poor.
Also we had a Plan B for high pressing. Playing two wingers out wide so we could long ball up to them and start playing our football from that point taking the oppo's high pressers out of the game. A bonus being the wingers we brought in have oodles of experience. ML and Brenda used these tactics to great effect when necessary,
Get a physical hard pressing midfielder in and we are still in with a great shout.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Crapdiff on 18:20 - Oct 28 with 1564 viewssainthelens

I'd like to see a bit more praise for Cooper. He's just starting out and was up against a specimen who's been around forever. And totally out thought him. Well done Coops.
Crapdiff on 19:13 - Oct 28 with 1502 viewskarnataka

Crapdiff on 09:20 - Oct 28 by Pegojack

Watched BBC Wales (aka Bluebirds News) this morning, when it came to the sports bit there was a 30 second interview with Jonathan Davies about how much the rugby team were hurting.
Good, footie on next, I thought. Nothing. Nada. Feck all mention about Wales' two top teams playing a hotly contested derby match. Not one word.

Nothing changes here! Anyway, setting off back to Spain this afternoon with a smile on my face.
COYS!

Sh!t , sorry Mike, in all the excitement yesterday, I completely forgot you were there. Good though wasn't it? When are you next over?
Crapdiff on 19:43 - Oct 28 with 1470 viewsplasjack

Crapdiff on 18:03 - Oct 28 by Private_Partz

It is not easy to play it on the deck when you have a set of hoofing tree trunks hell bent on playing head tennis. We got it down when we could.
I also think we are doing ourselves an injustice by claiming how poor Cardiff were. After an abysmal start they have been climbing the table. We made them look poor.
Also we had a Plan B for high pressing. Playing two wingers out wide so we could long ball up to them and start playing our football from that point taking the oppo's high pressers out of the game. A bonus being the wingers we brought in have oodles of experience. ML and Brenda used these tactics to great effect when necessary,
Get a physical hard pressing midfielder in and we are still in with a great shout.

Agree our so called older attack has more pace than their older defensive players, and as you say a good pressing midfielder would be a game changer.
Crapdiff on 19:45 - Oct 28 with 1467 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crapdiff on 14:28 - Oct 28 by sherpajacob

Their fans must shoulder a fair share of the blame.

The football under Warnock has always been shite, but they lapped it up when getting promotion 2 years ago and there has never been any criticism of the style of football from their fans.

We know for a fact that if the same happened at Swansea, whilst a number would accept crappy football if it was winning football, very many would not.

Reading their boards yesterday the were bemoaning that they couldn’t compete with us and we were Sh*t! There’s none so blind that those who will not see eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Crapdiff on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 1449 viewssioni

Crapdiff on 18:03 - Oct 28 by Private_Partz

I agree with most of what you are saying: personally, I was probably wrong in overvaluing Cardiff’s lack of quality in assessing our own abilities and certainly the use of real wingers more often was a benefit that most of us would agree with and we did play a more mobile ground game than we have in recent games. However, I still believe we seem to be increasingly losing our ability or desire to play a controlled, passing game out of the back(for whatever reason)to an extent that Plan B has almost become Plan A.

I know that most of our back field play has devolved into slow cross field passing with little or no outlets being offered by the mid field most of which ending in bottlenecks on the fullbacks and playing into the hands of a full pressing oppo. I see no reason why this could not be improved; we have done it before and recently with basically the same players and it would make the appropriate long balls even more effective. No reason why we can’t vary our tactics, against the better teams especially.
Login to get fewer ads

Crapdiff on 22:46 - Oct 28 with 1362 viewsGeoffThom

Crapdiff on 09:35 - Oct 28 by Darran

Not the first time Geoff has been wrong he really is a bit thick isn’t he?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 9:35]

Read it again teabag for f sake and take it in
Crapdiff on 10:21 - Oct 29 with 1269 viewsGB11

Granted we are on the way down you are on the way up it seems, but blimey what a SHIT derby. All it is now is desperate attempts to be edgy like with the passport thing by an extreme minority.

On the cardiff forums it was all beige. No one cared that much before no one cared that much after. The match threads were dead and it was an away game

For whatever reason the spark has gone. I still think the Euros has had a massive impact on how people see it. We are all welsh. Brexit also (dont laugh). There are more important things to be angry about currently.

I guess it is a good thing. People realise using so much energy to manufacture hatred is a waste of time. All the best
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 10:25]
Crapdiff on 10:30 - Oct 29 with 1251 viewssainthelens

Crapdiff on 10:21 - Oct 29 by GB11

Granted we are on the way down you are on the way up it seems, but blimey what a SHIT derby. All it is now is desperate attempts to be edgy like with the passport thing by an extreme minority.

On the cardiff forums it was all beige. No one cared that much before no one cared that much after. The match threads were dead and it was an away game

For whatever reason the spark has gone. I still think the Euros has had a massive impact on how people see it. We are all welsh. Brexit also (dont laugh). There are more important things to be angry about currently.

I guess it is a good thing. People realise using so much energy to manufacture hatred is a waste of time. All the best

Different result would have seen an infestation on here, so do us a favour , just fck off.
Crapdiff on 10:35 - Oct 29 with 1244 viewsGB11

Crapdiff on 10:30 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

Different result would have seen an infestation on here, so do us a favour , just fck off.

Stay angry child

All the best
Crapdiff on 10:39 - Oct 29 with 1238 viewsNotLoyal

Crapdiff on 10:35 - Oct 29 by GB11

Stay angry child

All the best

Nice to see your over your humiliation 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Crapdiff on 10:44 - Oct 29 with 1226 viewssainthelens

Crapdiff on 10:35 - Oct 29 by GB11

Stay angry child

All the best

Nah, not angry, just pssn ourselves at you lot. Thanks for confirming what we all knew anyway.
Crapdiff on 11:48 - Oct 29 with 1184 viewsGB11

Crapdiff on 10:44 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

Nah, not angry, just pssn ourselves at you lot. Thanks for confirming what we all knew anyway.

Don't be gutted no one cares that much about your heralded derby any more

It's dead and has been for a long time

Lets be friends baby come on
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 11:49]
Crapdiff on 11:51 - Oct 29 with 1174 viewssainthelens

Crapdiff on 11:48 - Oct 29 by GB11

I'll leave you to the others on here. Am bored with you.
Crapdiff on 12:50 - Oct 29 with 1128 viewspencoedjack

Crapdiff on 10:30 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

This^
Crapdiff on 12:58 - Oct 29 with 1114 viewsjack247

Crapdiff on 17:40 - Oct 28 by sioni

I though they forced us into a lot of punts upfield by pressing high and aggressively. They wanted us punting rather than passing so they could win the 50/50s. I’m sure we’ll still play it out more against teams who don’t put so much pressure on our back four.
Crapdiff on 16:35 - Oct 29 with 1046 viewsmonmouth

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆

You utter transparent plum. Try harder.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crapdiff on 17:11 - Oct 29 with 1006 viewsGaryjack

They care so little that they tell your capt to fvck off when he claps your supporters and offers his shirt at the end of the game, then some post messages to his girlfriend saying they hope he dies!
Get that after every game you lose do you? Mug.
Crapdiff on 17:30 - Oct 29 with 984 viewsTimTtam

Crapdiff on 10:21 - Oct 29 by GB11

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Crapdiff on 19:52 - Oct 29 with 917 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crapdiff on 17:11 - Oct 29 by Garyjack

They care so little that they tell your capt to fvck off when he claps your supporters and offers his shirt at the end of the game, then some post messages to his girlfriend saying they hope he dies!
Get that after every game you lose do you? Mug.

I'm surprised they've got any players left if they're like that after every defeat...........

And calling for Colin's head too. I think he protesteth too much. After all, if the derby isn't much heralded by Cardiff why come on here? They're a strange f*cking lot aren't they

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024