Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38882 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 9 with 2477 viewsmonmouth

Dyer’s had a good game. This would be a great win if we can hang on. Shit, got to score there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 9 with 2454 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Nathan did all the hard work and then the cross was cr@p.

Fletcher crumpled after a decent challenge - commentators decided he'd been hitin the face.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 9 with 2432 viewsMrSwerve

Fk.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 9 with 2418 viewsNotLoyal

Missed chances and they equalise.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 9 with 2375 viewsmonmouth

Bollocks

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 9 with 2306 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

Missed chances and they equalise.

Need to make sure we don't lose this now.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 9 with 2271 viewsDippy

Not putting the game to bed has cost us

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 9 with 2259 viewsJackFish

Obviously the guy who set up the goal should have been sent off five minutes earlier.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 9 with 2240 viewsphact0rri

not sure how kicking the goalkeeper to get a goal is okay.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 9 with 2224 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 9 by karnataka

Need to make sure we don't lose this now.

Yes it’s not looking great now. We should have already put them to bed.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 2181 viewsBadlands

Bidwell backing off, Wilmot standing off and Woodman not holding the shot --- very preventable.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 2156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fulton for Celina?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 9 with 2068 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Fulton for Celina?

Shows our intent ... keep the goal difference down.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 9 with 2052 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is another Ref to put in the Black Book.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 16:47]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 9 with 2051 viewsJohnw102

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 9 by JackFish

Obviously the guy who set up the goal should have been sent off five minutes earlier.

100% right

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 9 with 1975 viewsBadlands

I know it isn't good form to criticise our players but just how awful is Bidwell?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 9 with 1900 viewskarnataka

Come on Sam, score a late winner two weeks in a row
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1717 viewsMrSwerve

Grimes, opportunity to take a quick free kick with half of their players in our half, but no, wait for VdH to lump it to the wing and give it away.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1678 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 9 by Badlands

I know it isn't good form to criticise our players but just how awful is Bidwell?

I just can't take to him.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1641 viewsDJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

I just can't take to him.

My feed has dropped...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1637 viewsjack2jack

Double bollox!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1614 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 9 by Badlands

How awful are the other left backs at the club if Bidwell is consistently picked ahead of them?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 9 with 1607 viewsNotLoyal

4 mins injury
2_1 Sheffield weds

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 9 with 1585 viewsMrSwerve

F*cking amazing boys. Given away. Tw*ts.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 9 with 1561 viewsBLAZE

A taste of Wigans medicine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024