Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge 14:39 - Nov 29 with 16343 viewstheloneranger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/police-dealing-with-incident
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 14:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 12:53 - Nov 30 with 1410 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 10:47 - Nov 30 by Luther27

A case for the Lawmakers having to take responsibility for the death of two innocent people.

Hopefully Sir Johnalot will bring us some clarity.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 13:51 - Nov 30 with 1365 viewsSwansea93

Any terroist or anyone taking part of terrorism groups IMO should never be allowed to leave prision or should be killed, no bullshit excuses of they've done their time they have changed they will come out a different person.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:22 - Nov 30 with 1316 viewsFlashberryjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 13:51 - Nov 30 by Swansea93

Any terroist or anyone taking part of terrorism groups IMO should never be allowed to leave prision or should be killed, no bullshit excuses of they've done their time they have changed they will come out a different person.

But all the IS fighters that have returned to this country have changed mun.

They've all changed into law abiding citizens that have seen the error of their ways, and plan to live the rest of their lives in peace.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:40 - Nov 30 with 1299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:22 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

But all the IS fighters that have returned to this country have changed mun.

They've all changed into law abiding citizens that have seen the error of their ways, and plan to live the rest of their lives in peace.

In the interests of public safety the likes of Shamina Begum and Jihadi Jack should not be allowed back into the uk

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:43 - Nov 30 with 1292 viewsexiledclaseboy

Startling coincidence that this has happened in more or less the same place during two consecutive general election campaigns.

Poll: Tory leader

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1286 viewsdickythorpe

This gets more bizarre as time goes on, one of the brave members of the general public was an ex-murderer!!!
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1284 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 00:50 - Nov 30 by majorraglan

Just read the same in a couple of National papers, they reckon he’d been released early from a prison sentence and had been to a rehabilitation of offenders event. Seems one of the people who was involved in overcoming or helping out was himself a convicted murderer out on day release. You couldn’t make this up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7740259/Murderer-day-release-heroes-rus

Boris and the Conservatives May have an uncomfortable few days, questions will be asked and the finger pointed.

RIP the 2 victims.

Nothing to do with Boris and all to do with our soft justice system. No terrorist should ever be let out early. Come to think of it all violent criminals should serve their full sentence.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:13 - Nov 30 with 1254 viewscontroversial_jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 09:50 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Would you try to go near a man to disarm him if you thought the minute you got to him he’d blow you both to kingdom come? It’s a very clever tactic to enable him to carry on stabbing people without most people wanting to be anywhere near. Thank God for the few who do.

It's impossible to disarm a determined knifeman by yourself. No martial arts or self defence system or any military training is effective against this kind of threat. The only way is to swarm the guy with more than one defender. They were very brave and if i may say so lucky not to get stabbed.
Login to get fewer ads

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:34 - Nov 30 with 1231 viewsCooperman

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 09:13 - Nov 30 by Darran

Fair play to them all but special praise for the guy who took him down (not the one waving the pole or the one with the fire extinguisher). That’s what you call real fućkíng bollocks.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:36 - Nov 30 with 1225 viewsCatullus

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 09:50 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Would you try to go near a man to disarm him if you thought the minute you got to him he’d blow you both to kingdom come? It’s a very clever tactic to enable him to carry on stabbing people without most people wanting to be anywhere near. Thank God for the few who do.

Well I don't know if the brave passers by knew he was wearing a fake vest but he was attacking people which gives you two choices. If you're close enough to see the vest and he blows it then you're dead anyway.
I guarantee you, if I was there with my wife and son I'd be sending them in the opposite direction and doing my level best to make sure he didn't go in their direction.
Wearing a fake vest though, is only going to get one reaction from the police, they'll take no chances. Genuine suicide bombers conceal their vests, they don't want to be identified or stopped, they want to get to their target and then go boom.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 1198 viewsmajorraglan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:47 - Nov 30 by felixstowe_jack

Nothing to do with Boris and all to do with our soft justice system. No terrorist should ever be let out early. Come to think of it all violent criminals should serve their full sentence.

I am not disagreeing with you about the justice system being soft, nor am I disagreeing with you about criminals or terrorists being let out early, what a lot of people don’t understand is that the judges and magistrates get direction on sentencing from the Home Office who publish guidance and circulars on all sorts of issues relating to the Criminal Justice system including prison sentences.

This guy was sentenced in 2012 and released last December, 6 years (pls remand time) in to a 16 year sentence, had the appetite been there politicians in charge could have changed the rules on sentencing during this time.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 17:17]
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:36 - Nov 30 with 1169 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:34 - Nov 30 by Cooperman

Fair play to them all but special praise for the guy who took him down (not the one waving the pole or the one with the fire extinguisher). That’s what you call real fućkíng bollocks.

The bloke with the pole (narwhal tusk) is, ironically, a Pole - a Polish chef who'd been working in Fishermans Hall.

The bloke with the extinguisher could be James Ford, a convicted murderer on day release, or Ford could be the one with "real bollocks" who took Khan down.

It would really p*ss off the reactionary right wing tw*ts on here if the other "brave members of the great British public" who got involved all turned out to be ex-criminals or east European builders.

None of this fits your ideal Daily Mail narrative, does it?

More unpleasant irony for those on here whingeing about prisoner rehabilitation - the one victim who has been named worked in that very field.

Life (& death) just ain't so effin simple, or black and white as you'd love it to be, is it?
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:07 - Nov 30 with 1134 viewsFlashberryjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:36 - Nov 30 by FieryJack

The bloke with the pole (narwhal tusk) is, ironically, a Pole - a Polish chef who'd been working in Fishermans Hall.

The bloke with the extinguisher could be James Ford, a convicted murderer on day release, or Ford could be the one with "real bollocks" who took Khan down.

It would really p*ss off the reactionary right wing tw*ts on here if the other "brave members of the great British public" who got involved all turned out to be ex-criminals or east European builders.

More unpleasant irony for those on here whingeing about prisoner rehabilitation - the one victim who has been named worked in that very field.

Life (& death) just ain't so effin simple, or black and white as you'd love it to be, is it?

Why not just call them brave people...and cut out the political shyte.

Hello

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:34 - Nov 30 with 1098 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:07 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

Why not just call them brave people...and cut out the political shyte.

Don't be such a laughable hypocrite - almost everytime you open your gob on here it's to spout some predictable right wing sh*te or other.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:34 - Nov 30 with 1098 viewsCooperman

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:36 - Nov 30 by FieryJack

WTF are you wittering on about?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:39 - Nov 30 with 1086 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:34 - Nov 30 by Cooperman

WTF are you wittering on about?

What, is it too subtle or complex for you to grasp?

The point I'm making seems pretty facken obvious to me - just strikes the wrong chord with you, I guess.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:43 - Nov 30 with 1073 viewsFlashberryjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:34 - Nov 30 by FieryJack

Don't be such a laughable hypocrite - almost everytime you open your gob on here it's to spout some predictable right wing sh*te or other.

2 People are murdered, and you can't wait to make political gain out of it.

I think it's you that's the hypocrite mate.

Hello

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:48 - Nov 30 with 1062 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:43 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

Don't be so bloody sanctimonious.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:52 - Nov 30 with 1045 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:43 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

You said this, on page one. Minutes after the news broke.

“More police brutality" that'll be the next cry from the bleeding hearts.”

At least Fiery waited for the corpses to get cold before making his political point. You just jumped right in there with yours.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:52 - Nov 30 with 1040 viewsFlashberryjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:48 - Nov 30 by FieryJack

Don't be so bloody sanctimonious.

F*ck me ! you make a hypocritical post, then call me a hypocrite.

Then you come over all sanctimonious...then accuse. me of being sanctimonious.

Jesus mate, put the spade down.

Hello

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:56 - Nov 30 with 1027 viewsCooperman

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:39 - Nov 30 by FieryJack

What, is it too subtle or complex for you to grasp?

The point I'm making seems pretty facken obvious to me - just strikes the wrong chord with you, I guess.

Neither. I was just left wondering why someone would waste ten minutes of their life typing what you did.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 18:57 - Nov 30 with 1021 viewsSirjohnalot

From what I understand , as the original offence was committed before Dec 2012, the terrorist was sentenced to an extended sentence which meant that he was released at half way.

Since then we’ve had the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act (LASPO) which means release at 2/3 of sentence, unless over ten years or certain offences (of which his was one) where after 2/3 it gets referred to the Parole Board for consideration as to whether he remains a risk to the public.

Despite all the posterising by Johnson it was the Tories who introduced this law.

On a different point I disagree with capital punishment as it would’ve meant Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4’s wrongful execution
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 18:58]
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:05 - Nov 30 with 1000 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 18:57 - Nov 30 by Sirjohnalot

From what I understand , as the original offence was committed before Dec 2012, the terrorist was sentenced to an extended sentence which meant that he was released at half way.

Since then we’ve had the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act (LASPO) which means release at 2/3 of sentence, unless over ten years or certain offences (of which his was one) where after 2/3 it gets referred to the Parole Board for consideration as to whether he remains a risk to the public.

Despite all the posterising by Johnson it was the Tories who introduced this law.

On a different point I disagree with capital punishment as it would’ve meant Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4’s wrongful execution

Tories introduced the law which meant, if sentenced after law changed, the terrorist POS would have had to go through Parole Board, correct?

As he was sentenced before it, he had to be released at half way, correct?

It reads as if you're saying Tories introduced law that allowed his release?
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:06 - Nov 30 with 994 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:05 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Tories introduced the law which meant, if sentenced after law changed, the terrorist POS would have had to go through Parole Board, correct?

As he was sentenced before it, he had to be released at half way, correct?

It reads as if you're saying Tories introduced law that allowed his release?

You should probably read SirJohn’s post above.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:07 - Nov 30 with 993 viewstheloneranger

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 18:57 - Nov 30 by Sirjohnalot

He was given an indeterminate sentence in 2012, but appealed to the Court of Appeal where it was changed to 16 years in 2013.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024