Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40483 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 7 with 2587 viewsGowerjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

And last year.....🤪

Aye.

Wasn't that your highest ever PL finish?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 7 with 2307 viewsjack2jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

We were above you from 2000 to 2009

Yeah,9 minutes that'll be about right.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:42 - Dec 7 with 2244 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 7 by jack2jack

Yeah,9 minutes that'll be about right.

Apart from the recent freak 7 years, we’ve basically been above you since like 1950’s....
You were like Newport to us, and soon will be again.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:51 - Dec 7 with 2235 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:42 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Apart from the recent freak 7 years, we’ve basically been above you since like 1950’s....

Congratulations. One point ahead of us for the first time this season and you’ve spaffed your pants. Can’t wait for your transfer embargo and your subsequent spiral into non league.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:02 - Dec 7 with 2213 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:51 - Dec 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Congratulations. One point ahead of us for the first time this season and you’ve spaffed your pants. Can’t wait for your transfer embargo and your subsequent spiral into non league.

Truly, it’s not about today which is almost meaningless, historically, you are small fry. It’s just there in black and white lads. 7 seasons
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:36 - Dec 7 with 2194 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:02 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Truly, it’s not about today which is almost meaningless, historically, you are small fry. It’s just there in black and white lads. 7 seasons

Go and put yer kids to bed.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:25 - Dec 8 with 2164 viewsTNT

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:02 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

You can't manage two consecutive seasons in the top flight, you twonk.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 04:16 - Dec 8 with 2116 viewsTimTtam

What is the criteria for a user to be banned temporarily or permanently on this site?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:43 - Dec 8 with 2098 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:42 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Funny that Pr@ck scum bag.
Yet you cannot sell out against your big rivals yet yiur ground will be sold out against us.

PLEASE PLEASE COOPS DO THE DOUBLE OVER THE

And Do you really think that you are a big fish ?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:35 - Dec 8 with 2034 viewsTimTtam

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:43 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

Yet you cannot sell out against your big rivals yet yiur ground will be sold out against us.

Mate, they're bigger than Barca. Everyone knows that

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:00 - Dec 8 with 1978 viewsladyjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 04:16 - Dec 8 by TimTtam

What is the criteria for a user to be banned temporarily or permanently on this site?

If you are a Swansea City FC supporter and a Welsh valley boy with valley boy sentiments there is every chance you will be banned permanently from this site.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 9:01]
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:21 - Dec 8 with 1949 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:43 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

Nope....top half championship club
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:49 - Dec 8 with 1911 viewsChief

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:21 - Dec 8 by bennytheblue

Nope....top half championship club

I've had the pleasure of seeing my team win a major trophy at Wembley, win a play off final at Wembley, win at most of the premier league grounds, been on a European tour!

You and your team will never do 90% of those in your lifetime.

Jealous?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:55 - Dec 8 with 1894 viewsChief

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:49 - Dec 8 by Chief

I've had the pleasure of seeing my team win a major trophy at Wembley, win a play off final at Wembley, win at most of the premier league grounds, been on a European tour!

Jealous?

Let me guess...

"But, but, but (spit flies everywhere) you only beat Bradford"

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:01 - Dec 8 with 1876 viewsmonmouth

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:49 - Dec 8 by Chief

Jealous?

Don’t forget the poor tw*ts lost to the crappest Real Madrid in memory and still think they won, whereas we beat the reigning European champions properly over two legs to win our trophy. Plus we’ve absolutely owned them since 2010. Even last season we were taking Man City to the wire while they were being humped right left and centre as a fraud in the PL, which is the best they’ve been since horses were the main form of transport.

He knows this though and is just on a WUM.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:20 - Dec 8 with 1848 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:01 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Don’t forget the poor tw*ts lost to the crappest Real Madrid in memory and still think they won, whereas we beat the reigning European champions properly over two legs to win our trophy. Plus we’ve absolutely owned them since 2010. Even last season we were taking Man City to the wire while they were being humped right left and centre as a fraud in the PL, which is the best they’ve been since horses were the main form of transport.

He knows this though and is just on a WUM.

Yeah but come on, we were crap in 1927.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:41 - Dec 8 with 1807 viewsChief

Ah but their stadiums got more seats than ours

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Day Dread on 10:45 - Dec 8 with 1794 viewsdameedna

Not seeing much of Tom Carroll these days.

WBA can be a handful. Hopefully we will play football and come out smelling of roses.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:59 - Dec 8 with 1751 viewsGeoffThom

The last 50 years we've been about the same probably we've edged it and had way more success than you 🤔🤣🤣🤣
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:01 - Dec 8 with 1740 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 8 with 1687 viewsWhiterockin

Celina?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:11 - Dec 8 with 1679 viewsairedale

No Borja?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:16 - Dec 8 with 1653 viewsJohnw102

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 8 by Whiterockin

Celina?

Saving for Wednesday night?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:19 - Dec 8 with 1632 viewsWhiterockin

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:16 - Dec 8 by Johnw102

Saving for Wednesday night?

Not even on the bench?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Dec 8 with 1548 viewsSwanjaxs

This Kieth Andrews on Sky really dislikes us with a passion, expect plenty of bile coming our way from him today...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024