Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40481 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 2090 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 by 34dfgdf54

Awful.

People moan about Ayew, he’s better than anyone in this side and he doesn’t shirk a challenge. Our captain has been a complete disgrace today. The subs at half time have been pathetic and the coaching in general is awful.

Spot on!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 2094 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 8 by MrSwerve

Lower-PL side vs Championship side. Simple as that.

They’ve got some good players at this level. Top manager too.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 8 with 2086 viewsjack2jack

They are turning the screw,all desperate stuff.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 8 with 2085 viewsCopaMundial

If he’s got anything about him he’ll go over to our fans and apologise for this pathetic and embarrassing performance, cringeworthy fist pumps are great when you’re picking up lucky wins it takes real balls to front up after a performance like this.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 8 with 2060 viewsangryjack

Coopers tactics are clueless always like for like never changes things 3 1 down can see not working and don't try something different clueless
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:27 - Dec 8 with 2047 viewsThrasher6

West Brom look very good...but we are unravelling..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:28 - Dec 8 with 2008 viewsowainglyndwr

I don't think we have the players to be honest.
We are very slow through mid field on top of that players wanting the ball
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:28 - Dec 8 with 2007 viewsThornburyswan

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 8 by MrSwerve

Lower-PL side vs Championship side. Simple as that.

Probably but I’m fearing it’s a lower Prem vs League 1 side!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:29 - Dec 8 with 1976 viewswestside

Cooper is totally out of his depth managing Swansea City
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:30 - Dec 8 with 1912 viewsDippy

Cooper out?

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:31 - Dec 8 with 1877 viewsangryjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:28 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

I don't think we have the players to be honest.
We are very slow through mid field on top of that players wanting the ball

Same players last year mcburnie on bench a lot and James didn't play a lot but still looked miles better
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 1859 viewsdickythorpe

Christ almighty we're handing out early Xmas gifts!!!
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 1835 viewshobo

Beautiful goal that
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 1824 viewsSwanjaxs

Grimes again 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 1824 viewsdobjack2

Midfield ain’t up to it and hasnt been for years.

Lightweight, too similar and unbalanced. Don’t protect the back 4 or create/support the striker(s) enough. Give the ball away cheaply By putting players under pressure, stupid flicks and inch perfect passes to nobody in particular.

That goal sums us up.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 1792 viewsjackrabbit

Here’s just one thought on what we’ve been watching. A team captain in any sport tends to be chosen for his exemplary and consistent playing performances, as well as, of course, his leadership qualities - think Alun Wyn Jones in rugby.
So why is Grimes captain? He can’t complete a pass. I appreciate Swans are not exactly richly endowed with playing talent, let alone leaders, but the one player who stands out is Ayew. He puts a shift in every game and deserves better around him. He would be a far more inspirational captain than Grimes IMHO.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:33 - Dec 8 with 1784 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dear god.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:33 - Dec 8 with 1754 viewsPozuelosSideys

What an absolute shambles

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:33 - Dec 8 with 1734 viewslifelong

Embarrassing.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 with 1651 viewsowainglyndwr

Our players look like they also played yesterday.
Don't seem fit at all
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 with 1649 viewsunion_jack

Ok. The away record has gone now. Maybe we can concentrate more on our home form.

I’m looking for positives here though it’s proving difficult.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 with 1641 viewsjack2jack

Being ripped apart.😔
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 1616 viewsdickythorpe

The fat lady has collected her wages
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 1591 viewsMrSwerve

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 by ItchySphincter

Sorry mate, that’s cr@p.

Plenty of strong players in their squad, as well as a good, high profile, experienced manager.

I may well be talking crap, mind. I do like Cooper but I fear that we could be doing better with this squad...I really thought that playoffs would be achievable this season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 1583 viewsSwansea93

Where is the defence? Absolutely embarrassing

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024