Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 41094 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:36 - Dec 8 with 2859 viewskarnataka

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

And last year.....🤪

Yes, that went well didn't it?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:37 - Dec 8 with 2850 viewsjack247

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:16 - Dec 8 by Johnw102

Saving for Wednesday night?

We’ve got 6 games in 3 weeks. I expect we’ll see a fair bit of this. Quite possibly wants to give Kalulu 20 minutes so he’s taken Celinas space on the bench.

Dyer and McKay but no Borja is a bit of a surprise though
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:50 - Dec 8 with 2737 viewsTimTtam

Not the strongest team we could put out, but that doesn't seem to matter when we play away.

Hoping Kalulu gets a good amount of game time. 30 mins would be good. And as bad as he can be, McKay has got 8 assists for us in his limited Swansea career. We need a 9th, since I think Cooper will bring him on.

A win gets us back in the playoff places with some 'easier' fixtures to follow. COYS!

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:53 - Dec 8 with 2705 viewslonglostjack

Swans win 0-1 in 93rd minute

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:00 - Dec 8 with 2636 viewslifelong

This is a game we need to win to shut up these Sky analysts.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:00 - Dec 8 with 2625 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

This Kieth Andrews on Sky really dislikes us with a passion, expect plenty of bile coming our way from him today...

Just turned on now to hear Andrews saying how a point would be the best we could expect. He may be right but it’s always the same with him. He really doesn’t rate / like us.

Well, I don’t like him either. So there😏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:01 - Dec 8 with 2611 viewsChief

Streams?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:01 - Dec 8 with 2605 viewsTimTtam

The stream on here seems to be working - https://www.lmisports.net/west-bromwich-vs-swansea-city-match-preview-efl-8-dec-

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:04 - Dec 8 with 2541 viewsepaul

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:01 - Dec 8 by Chief

Streams?

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/56950/West_Bromwich_vs_Swansea_City.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:10 - Dec 8 with 2380 viewsangryjack

Fulton and Byers nowhere near good enough
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:12 - Dec 8 with 2352 viewslegoman

Why is Bartley wearing a comedy stick on beard?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:13 - Dec 8 with 2330 viewstheloneranger

Our final ball is fvcking terrible

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:16 - Dec 8 with 2262 viewsphact0rri

seems to be a quality streaming day over at Swans TV /sarcasm

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:16 - Dec 8 with 2257 viewsSwanjaxs

All over them like a cheap suit at the moment

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Dec 8 with 2232 viewsItchySphincter

Long ball stuff from us unfortunately.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:20 - Dec 8 with 2145 viewsOneill_77

We have been more threatening with neat, positive interplay

Interesting to note that Peterson was a deep lying midfielder at Liverpool in his early career
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 8 with 2054 viewstheloneranger

What a cheating cvnt!!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:28 - Dec 8 with 1986 viewsbluey_the_blue

Can't believe Warnock got rid of Ajayi. Always thought he would make it with us.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:28 - Dec 8 with 1975 viewsSwanjaxs

Shocking defending

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 with 1922 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 8 by theloneranger

What a cheating cvnt!!

Thing is, if the free kick isn't given due to him diving then the passage of play for the goal doesn't occur.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 12:34]

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 with 1922 viewstheloneranger

Every fvcking time we play WBA, we get done by deep far post corners. We never fvcking learn.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 with 1915 viewslifelong

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:16 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

All over them like a cheap suit at the moment

Such poor marking at the back post...basic defending.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:30 - Dec 8 with 1886 viewsCopaMundial

Goodman reckons MVDH is the best defender in the championship 😂
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 8 with 1871 viewsicecoldjack

Imagine being a professional footballer and trying to flick the ball out of defense instead of getting a head to it, awesome defending !
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 8 with 1859 viewsOneill_77

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:28 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

Shocking defending

Roberts has been poor
That defending was unacceptable, yet still had the audacity to throw his arms around
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024