Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39548 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 2243 viewsJonTheJack

Bidwell and Nordfeldt in the same team was always going to be comedy gold.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 2242 viewsThornburyswan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:58 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

8-6 to them

To be fair the 8 part of that is looking on.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 2234 viewsHighjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:31 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Jake Bidwell's fcking useless isn't he.

Who would have thought putting a one footed indecisive fat little midget at CB would be a bad idea?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 2194 viewsBadlands

The number of regular games played by players is in direct correlation to the I couldn't give f***-ometer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 2190 viewsTheKirkyLife

What did he expect putting Bidwell at CB? Just put Cabango in.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 2183 viewsAnotherJohn

Drifting away from us now after a good start. I thought Roberts was out-muscled for the first goal; I'm not a big fan of Norfeldt but it was a well-struck shot. Bidwell paid back his old club for the 2nd. Chants of 'are you Cardiff in disguise'!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 14:35]
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 2182 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is going well.

Poll: Tory leader

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:35 - Jan 5 with 2129 viewsWarwickHunt

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 by jedmo_jack

OMG absolute shocker from Bidwell WTF

Agent Bidwell - fûck off back home now and take that useless cûnt of a goalkeeper with you.
Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:35 - Jan 5 with 2122 viewsHighjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 by AnotherJohn

Drifting away from us now after a good start. I thought Roberts was out-muscled for the first goal; I'm not a big fan of Norfeldt but it was a well-struck shot. Bidwell paid back his old club for the 2nd. Chants of 'are you Cardiff in disguise'!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 14:35]

Out muscled? He ran in the opposite direction!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:35 - Jan 5 with 2112 viewsNotLoyal

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 by TheKirkyLife

Halftime he has to.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 2090 viewsJohnw102

Just shown our manager sitting on the bench hands in pockets looking clueless. Players not good enough, but who put them there? This match was winnable, with a decent team. A win next Sunday and all will be forgiven I suppose.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 2068 viewsHighjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:35 - Jan 5 by NotLoyal

Halftime he has to.

No he doesn’t.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 2038 viewsclloy2

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 by jedmo_jack

OMG absolute shocker from Bidwell WTF

That's what happens when you spend in poundland.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 2012 viewsWarwickHunt

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:34 - Jan 5 by TheKirkyLife

Didn’t bode well.

*coat*
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 2003 viewstheloneranger

Commentator ... "Keeper's ball"

Nordfeldt still on his fvcking line!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:38 - Jan 5 with 1979 viewsBadlands

... except Bidwell took the pass in a left back position which he should be comfortable.
Robert, Fulton, Peterson, Carroll and Bidwell aren't interested.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:38 - Jan 5 with 1942 viewsmonmouth

I see our new shiny tactic is to hoof the ball straight down the middle. Stick it up your arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1936 viewsclloy2

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:38 - Jan 5 by Badlands

... except Bidwell took the pass in a left back position which he should be comfortable.

The QPR fans must be gutted after losing him to us
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1918 viewsLeonWasGod

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:36 - Jan 5 by Johnw102

Just shown our manager sitting on the bench hands in pockets looking clueless. Players not good enough, but who put them there? This match was winnable, with a decent team. A win next Sunday and all will be forgiven I suppose.

I’m not sure we have a decent team. Cabango was all over the place last match and has played a lot of football for him in a short time. He’s obviously a better CB than Bidwell, but maybe Cooper felt he needed a rest 🤷‍♂️

We’re a collection of fairly average players this year. It was better when they were a team, but that seems to be less so this year.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1910 viewsLandore_Jack

We are getting murdered. Sort it out Cooper!

#backtojack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1904 viewsBadlands

Add McKay to that list.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1898 viewsAnotherJohn

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:35 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Out muscled? He ran in the opposite direction!

Perhaps my eyesight is going, but I thought Hugill used his strength to get on Roberts' wrong side. Whatever, Roberts looked powder-puff with his non-challenge.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 14:41]
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:40 - Jan 5 with 1862 viewsicecoldjack

Play a young 18 yr old in a senior game, surround him with Bidwell and Nordfelt and see how he grows ?

Ffs mun, not the way to blood a young player, that's enough to convince me our manager is clueless .
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:42 - Jan 5 with 1779 viewsBadlands

Cooper is doing OK.
Why isn't Borja on? Needs game time.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:42 - Jan 5 with 1777 viewsSwansea93

Bidwell at CB is a masterstroke apparently....

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024