Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39782 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 2501 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The comeback didn't last long.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 2489 viewstheloneranger

Another first goal for someone when playing against us.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 2473 viewsairedale

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:37 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Are you counting their player in a red shirt?

Saucer of milk here please.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:39 - Jan 5 with 2462 viewsLeonWasGod

Oh well, that’s that. There’s always next year.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:39 - Jan 5 with 2419 viewsBadlands

Have heard the QPR bench shouting instructions and encouragement throughout the game.
Has Cooper got off his RRR yet?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 2359 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:37 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Are you counting their player in a red shirt?

They are disgusting with their diving and chasing of the ref. And yes the hopeless homer lump of shit is buying everything they do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 2340 viewslegoman

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:39 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Have heard the QPR bench shouting instructions and encouragement throughout the game.
Has Cooper got off his RRR yet?

Shush mun, he's asleep.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:41 - Jan 5 with 2331 viewsAnotherJohn

Another frustrating one to concede. I thought Kalula could have got that away.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:42 - Jan 5 with 2278 viewsBadlands

Cooper means business now, he's stood up with his hands in his pocket!

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:42 - Jan 5 with 2267 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:40 - Jan 5 by monmouth

They are disgusting with their diving and chasing of the ref. And yes the hopeless homer lump of shit is buying everything they do.

It's part of the game. We were excellent at it when we were in our prime.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:43 - Jan 5 with 2243 viewstheloneranger

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:40 - Jan 5 by legoman

Shush mun, he's asleep.

Hang on, he's just stood up and looks fvcking bewildered.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 2196 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:42 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 2175 viewstheloneranger

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:42 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yep quite right, and Man Utd are far from being in their prime now.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:45]

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 2176 viewsjack2jack

Meeeeeeeeeh!
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 2166 viewsChief

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:41 - Jan 5 by AnotherJohn

Another frustrating one to concede. I thought Kalula could have got that away.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:41]

Easily, but he tried a silly flick that he messed up on the edge of his own box

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:45 - Jan 5 with 2164 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:28 - Jan 5 by airedale

Commentator just said ‘I bet QPR wish they could play teams from South Wales every week’

Cheeky.

Aye, that's why they have 3 points out of 9 from Welsh clubs in the league this season when it is proper teams, the disgusting shitheads.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:45 - Jan 5 with 2153 viewslegoman

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:43 - Jan 5 by theloneranger

Hang on, he's just stood up and looks fvcking bewildered.

NFC

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2095 viewsBadlands

The last thing we need is a replay

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:48 - Jan 5 with 1993 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:44 - Jan 5 by Badlands

We were excellent at earning questionable fouls and harassing referees immediately after contentious decisions to try and influence their actions for the rest of the match.

Ashley Williams was excellent at it. For example, without him creating a fuss when Hazard retrieved the ball from that vile ball boy, it's possible Chelsea would have come back and knocked us out with eleven men still on the pitch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:48 - Jan 5 with 1982 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Byers unlucky there, off the post could easily have gone in.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:49 - Jan 5 with 1960 viewsjack2jack

Oh dear ,I've just lost the stream!
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:49 - Jan 5 with 1953 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's not kid ourselves, Rangers could have hit double figures on another day.

Disgraceful performance

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:51 - Jan 5 with 1893 viewsLuther27

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:49 - Jan 5 by jack2jack

Oh dear ,I've just lost the stream!

I'm glad I never found it. 5-1 ffs
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:51 - Jan 5 with 1866 viewstheloneranger

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:48 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We were excellent at earning questionable fouls and harassing referees immediately after contentious decisions to try and influence their actions for the rest of the match.

Ashley Williams was excellent at it. For example, without him creating a fuss when Hazard retrieved the ball from that vile ball boy, it's possible Chelsea would have come back and knocked us out with eleven men still on the pitch.

WTF ... Are you trying to rewrite history 😂😂

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:52 - Jan 5 with 1770 viewsunion_jack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:49 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

Let's not kid ourselves, Rangers could have hit double figures on another day.

Disgraceful performance

But let’s not forget either that this has been played in a typical cup style where players have dwelled more on the ball trying to do something special rather than play the safe ball. And 10 changes so I’m not that concerned tbh. Played some decent stuff at times but also suicidal at others.

Next week will obviously have to be a hell of a lot different and better if we’re to get anything.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024