Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437596 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 10:24 - Mar 22 with 1489 viewsSgorioFruit

the figure is 12 coronavirus deaths in Wales now

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 10:30 - Mar 22 with 1466 viewshobo

Corona Virus on 20:02 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

Not where I am. Nothing on the roads at all.

I couldn't comment on the roads, but the parks were very busy

Seemed to be a similar theme all over the city https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/parks-across-london-heaving-walkers-1
Corona Virus on 10:59 - Mar 22 with 1425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 10:30 - Mar 22 by hobo

Seemed to be a similar theme all over the city https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/parks-across-london-heaving-walkers-1

Apparently Porthcawl was like a bank holiday weekend yesterday. Even two buses of elderly day trippers were spotted 😳

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 10:30 - Mar 22 by hobo

Idiots.

That’s why the roads here are quiet then - everyone’s gone to the park!

I’m avoiding the park with the dog as they will get patted by all sorts of people and I’d rather she didn’t, so sticking to lead walks on the roads now.
Corona Virus on 11:29 - Mar 22 with 1373 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 11:03 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Idiots.

That’s why the roads here are quiet then - everyone’s gone to the park!

I’m avoiding the park with the dog as they will get patted by all sorts of people and I’d rather she didn’t, so sticking to lead walks on the roads now.

I’ve got two ten-week-old Beagle pups sleeping by the side of me, Lis. I took them for a walk down to get the paper earlier and they nearly got patted to death! There were kids tripping over themselves to get at them!

They’re bloody handsome mind.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corona Virus on 11:37 - Mar 22 with 1329 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 11:29 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I’ve got two ten-week-old Beagle pups sleeping by the side of me, Lis. I took them for a walk down to get the paper earlier and they nearly got patted to death! There were kids tripping over themselves to get at them!

They’re bloody handsome mind.

Yep. Beagles are lovely dogs. Puppies even more so...

Problem is, each one of those hands creates a possible issue I’d rather avoid.
Corona Virus on 11:42 - Mar 22 with 1319 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 11:37 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Yep. Beagles are lovely dogs. Puppies even more so...

Problem is, each one of those hands creates a possible issue I’d rather avoid.

Do you know what, we were talking in work and down the shop earlier and everybody seems pretty sure this virus has already swept our area, been and gone we just didn’t know it by its name.

Around Christmas time all around were starting to feel poorly, not just Ill but bed-ridden wretched. All the symptoms we’re being told to be on the look-out for now were being exhibited then. The more I think of it the more convinced I am the timescale of infection being offered is way off the mark.

Corona Virus on 11:45 - Mar 22 with 1309 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 11:42 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Do you know what, we were talking in work and down the shop earlier and everybody seems pretty sure this virus has already swept our area, been and gone we just didn’t know it by its name.

Around Christmas time all around were starting to feel poorly, not just Ill but bed-ridden wretched. All the symptoms we’re being told to be on the look-out for now were being exhibited then. The more I think of it the more convinced I am the timescale of infection being offered is way off the mark.

Wife and I were both ill as soon as we came back from holiday in February. Nothing at all major, we both dismissed it as a cold at the time and went about our normal business but with hindsight, who knows?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 11:48 - Mar 22 with 1298 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 11:45 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Wife and I were both ill as soon as we came back from holiday in February. Nothing at all major, we both dismissed it as a cold at the time and went about our normal business but with hindsight, who knows?

What I’m talking about was nothing like a common cold, mind, though obviously some were hit harder than others. Some, like myself, not at all. It’s the luck of the draw.

Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 22 with 1290 viewslondonlisa2001

Almost impossible to tell isn’t it.

This time of year I’ve a slight cold on and off half the time.

I’ve a bit of a cold at the moment. Temperature seems fine though and it’s been hanging round for a few weeks without coming to anything.

The sooner they can test for antibodies the better.
Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 22 with 1284 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 11:48 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

What I’m talking about was nothing like a common cold, mind, though obviously some were hit harder than others. Some, like myself, not at all. It’s the luck of the draw.

We both had coughs, but obviously they come with a cold too. And there are around 6,000 people kicking around in two buildings where I work. As I said, who knows.

Corona Virus on 11:51 - Mar 22 with 1272 viewsCountyJim

Some nice news for a change Tesco just turned up with a lorry load of food for patients and staff at Royal Gwent

They are panicking now where to put it all

And Costa giving every member of staff a free drink every day
Corona Virus on 11:54 - Mar 22 with 1258 viewsDr_Winston

Seems to be more like pneumonia rather than cold/flu.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 11:55 - Mar 22 with 1253 viewsmagicdaps10

My wife was ill at the start of December, the symptoms identical.
One doctor said that it was a virus but was unsure what type of virus, she was asked if she was asthmatic, my wife is not and told her GP this and she was asked idmf she was sure of it. She was so ill that she went in again and was diagnosed with laringitus and given a strong dose of antibiotics.... She is a chemistry teacher so knows her stuff.

Here is where the story gets interesting, about 2/3 weeks before this, her school had a Chinese exchange student in and guess who had to work one on one with him, regularly using his laptop..... You got it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Corona Virus on 11:55 - Mar 22 with 1250 viewsHighjack

Yeah I had something that sounds remarkably like the symptoms of this covid just before Christmas. It knocked me for six. Was worse than any bug I’ve ever had.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 11:58 - Mar 22 with 1243 viewsmagicdaps10

With travel the way it is and how quickly the virus spread, surely it would have taken less than 3 months for it to hit other countries as it as.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Corona Virus on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 1242 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Almost impossible to tell isn’t it.

This time of year I’ve a slight cold on and off half the time.

I’ve a bit of a cold at the moment. Temperature seems fine though and it’s been hanging round for a few weeks without coming to anything.

The sooner they can test for antibodies the better.

Living in Glamorgan folk all around have a sort of semi-permanent sniffle so it’s almost impossible to know if somebody could be coming down with something or it’s just business as usual.

I feel fit as a fiddle and haven’t paid any mind at all to worry. I think I’m constitutionally incapable of feeling sorry for myself. Being emotionally shallow does have its compensations.

Corona Virus on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 1240 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

We both had coughs, but obviously they come with a cold too. And there are around 6,000 people kicking around in two buildings where I work. As I said, who knows.

Yeah there’s all the normal stuff going round too. It’s getting to the point that we’ll all be farting to disguise our coughs instead of the other way around. I had to cough yesterday, not because of Coronavirus but because I was having a drink of water and some went down the wrong way. Never seen a room clear so fast.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 12:02 - Mar 22 with 1227 viewstaffpunk

Opinions please. I'm 57 and in good health, self employed with 2 jobs.

One is the Record Shop which opens on Fridays and Saturdays, very rarely get more than 2 people in at the same time, should I be continuing to open?

The other is a leaflet distribution firm, working on my own at the moment, still have lots on despite the virus. Don't really have any direct contact with the public, and wash my hands every time I get back to the car when I'm out delivering, so probably every 10 minutes or so. Should I still be doing this work? Interested to know what people think.

Hope everyone is well on here.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 12:20]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Corona Virus on 12:06 - Mar 22 with 1205 viewsCountyJim

Corona Virus on 12:02 - Mar 22 by taffpunk

One is the Record Shop which opens on Fridays and Saturdays, very rarely get more than 2 people in at the same time, should I be continuing to open?

The other is a leaflet distribution firm, working on my own at the moment, still have lots on despite the virus. Don't really have any direct contact with the public, and wash my hands every time I get back to the car when I'm out delivering, so probably every 10 minutes or so. Should I still be doing this work? Interested to know what people think.

I work in NHS and I'm currently treating every patient as though they where barried change my gloves every patient and wash my hands and the chair I've been pushing
Corona Virus on 12:07 - Mar 22 with 1203 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 11:55 - Mar 22 by magicdaps10

My wife was ill at the start of December, the symptoms identical.
One doctor said that it was a virus but was unsure what type of virus, she was asked if she was asthmatic, my wife is not and told her GP this and she was asked idmf she was sure of it. She was so ill that she went in again and was diagnosed with laringitus and given a strong dose of antibiotics.... She is a chemistry teacher so knows her stuff.

Here is where the story gets interesting, about 2/3 weeks before this, her school had a Chinese exchange student in and guess who had to work one on one with him, regularly using his laptop..... You got it.

There you go.

Corona Virus on 12:08 - Mar 22 with 1198 viewsPozuelosSideys

People just arent listening. Only one way this will end and that is everyone lokced down like in France. Nice one, tools.

Seemsthe idiots cant be trusted to even do the basics.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 12:15 - Mar 22 with 1173 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 12:02 - Mar 22 by taffpunk

You’ve got to keep on keeping on, haven’t you? We’re in the same boat, mate. The bills don’t pay themselves.

Corona Virus on 12:16 - Mar 22 with 1164 viewsCountyJim

Apparently they are starting testing NHS staff now thank goodness as everyone says we all got sniffs this time of year 🙄
Corona Virus on 12:18 - Mar 22 with 1154 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 12:16 - Mar 22 by CountyJim

Apparently they are starting testing NHS staff now thank goodness as everyone says we all got sniffs this time of year 🙄

The wife of a mate is a GP. She was tested on Thursday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024