Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 432342 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 14:05 - Mar 27 with 1766 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 13:32 - Mar 27 by CountyJim

Yes I've been advised to self isolate

I was sent home with cough and temperature

I work on front line at Wales worst effected hospital but been told im not getting tested

What's this Jim?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/52065764

Does that mean they are going to start testing staff?
Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 27 with 1717 viewshobo

Some odd analysis from the BBC

'His self-isolation will need to last for seven days, according to the advice for people with symptoms.

Also on Friday, Mr Hancock said he had been "working from home over the last couple of days" with mild symptoms, and will be self-isolating until Thursday.'

If they've both tested positive then it's only when they've been given the all clear should they stop self-isolating
Corona Virus on 14:32 - Mar 27 with 1714 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 27 by hobo

'His self-isolation will need to last for seven days, according to the advice for people with symptoms.

Also on Friday, Mr Hancock said he had been "working from home over the last couple of days" with mild symptoms, and will be self-isolating until Thursday.'

If they've both tested positive then it's only when they've been given the all clear should they stop self-isolating

Shouldn’t it be 14 days if he’s living with a vulnerable person? His pregnant mistress.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 14:35 - Mar 27 with 1695 viewsGlyn1

Corona Virus on 14:32 - Mar 27 by Highjack

Shouldn’t it be 14 days if he’s living with a vulnerable person? His pregnant mistress.

Which means that he isn't.

That's not unusual. Most Tory PMs from London used it as an office and lived at home. I doubt if Sunak is living at Number 11.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Corona Virus on 14:39 - Mar 27 with 1687 viewsGlyn1

A Letter From Italy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/27/a-letter-to-the-uk-from-italy-this

They're 2 weeks ahead of us, and we're copying them almost identically so I thought that this was interesting.

For example, "You will make appointments in the supermarket queues with your friends and lovers, so as to briefly see them in person, all the while abiding by the social distancing rules."
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 14:42]

Corona Virus on 14:40 - Mar 27 with 1678 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 13:57 - Mar 27 by Darran

No Jim hasn’t worked on some of the last Blast Furnaces operating in the UK.

Tramp serious question for you,I don’t like to take the piss too much when I don’t know someone’s background,day to day life etc so can I ask you,are you special needs?

I thought he mentioned he worked on a Furnace in Llanwern on here the other day (when they did have operating Blast Furnaces that is), how many Blast Furnaces do you think are left in the UK ?
Are Port Talbot and Scunthorpe the last locations of full raw material fed Blast Furnaces in the UK ?
Corona Virus on 14:46 - Mar 27 with 1666 viewsGlyn1

Corona Virus on 14:40 - Mar 27 by ladyjack

I thought he mentioned he worked on a Furnace in Llanwern on here the other day (when they did have operating Blast Furnaces that is), how many Blast Furnaces do you think are left in the UK ?
Are Port Talbot and Scunthorpe the last locations of full raw material fed Blast Furnaces in the UK ?

If this is an online quiz to keep our spirits up, shouldn't you have started with an easier question?

How many times were the Swans promoted in the last 20 years?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 14:46]

Corona Virus on 14:56 - Mar 27 with 1643 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 27 by hobo

The BBC doesn't know its arse from its elbow.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 1610 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 14:56 - Mar 27 by jasper_T

Just like the Government then, as was said up thread, self isolation should only end when he has a clear test, or two.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:37]
Corona Virus on 15:28 - Mar 27 with 1547 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 14:56 - Mar 27 by jasper_T

There was a journalist on the BBC News saying that a little bit of good news was that the rate of increase in new cases appeared to be slowing. He then went on to say that there was an issue that frontline NHS staff were not being tested. . I've started watching the ITV News which also has the added bonus that there's no Nicholas Witchell commentating on the health of the Royals.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 15:40 - Mar 27 with 1519 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 15:28 - Mar 27 by longlostjack

There was a journalist on the BBC News saying that a little bit of good news was that the rate of increase in new cases appeared to be slowing. He then went on to say that there was an issue that frontline NHS staff were not being tested. . I've started watching the ITV News which also has the added bonus that there's no Nicholas Witchell commentating on the health of the Royals.

That comment about the rate of increase came from Dr Jenny Harries yesterday, during Sunak's briefing. BBC didn't make it up. Do you watch the briefings?
Corona Virus on 15:46 - Mar 27 with 1505 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 15:40 - Mar 27 by ploppy

That comment about the rate of increase came from Dr Jenny Harries yesterday, during Sunak's briefing. BBC didn't make it up. Do you watch the briefings?

Yes. BBC comment on the briefings which is what I was referring to. Try and keep up.

Corona Virus on 15:55 - Mar 27 with 1479 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 15:46 - Mar 27 by longlostjack

Yes. BBC comment on the briefings which is what I was referring to. Try and keep up.

In that case, I don't know what your facepalm was all about.
Corona Virus on 16:22 - Mar 27 with 1442 viewstheloneranger

Chris Whitty is also self isolating with symptoms.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corona Virus on 16:26 - Mar 27 with 1431 viewssainthelens

Tedross, part of world health organisation have just said a vaccine is 12/18 months away.
Oh fckn joy.
Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 27 with 1359 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 15:55 - Mar 27 by ploppy

In that case, I don't know what your facepalm was all about.

Lack of awareness of the obvious contradiction in his comments.

Corona Virus on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 1330 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson is going to be organising a 'stop the spread' march on April 1st outside Parliament Square.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corona Virus on 17:48 - Mar 27 with 1329 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 27 by longlostjack

Lack of awareness of the obvious contradiction in his comments.

I'd advise paying no attention to journos. They all come across as a bit thick. That's not unique to any particular TV channel.
Corona Virus on 18:06 - Mar 27 with 1299 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 17:48 - Mar 27 by ploppy

I'd advise paying no attention to journos. They all come across as a bit thick. That's not unique to any particular TV channel.

Even after they become Prime Minister?
Corona Virus on 18:22 - Mar 27 with 1262 viewsladyjack

Boris gives advice on Coronavirus.
Corona Virus on 18:26 - Mar 27 with 1249 viewsCountyJim

Just had phone call having a test tomorrow morning

Thank f uck for that i just want to get back to work
Corona Virus on 18:29 - Mar 27 with 1246 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 18:26 - Mar 27 by CountyJim

Just had phone call having a test tomorrow morning

Thank f uck for that i just want to get back to work

You’re welcome.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 18:35 - Mar 27 with 1224 viewsladyjack

Seeing what's been happening in France, Italy and Spain it's a worry where we will be at in a week or so time.
Corona Virus on 18:39 - Mar 27 with 1216 viewsCountyJim

Another question needs to be asked how does Bojo get his results in hours my sister tested yesterday morning still waiting on results

Shes a nursing sister as well

Its just wrong
Corona Virus on 18:42 - Mar 27 with 1791 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 18:06 - Mar 27 by jasper_T

Even after they become Prime Minister?

Nice try.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024