Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very bold statement from Boris 17:58 - Mar 16 with 7742 views1983

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said everyone in the UK should now avoid "non-essential" travel and contact with others to fight coronavirus.

He said people should work from home where possible, as part of a range of stringent new measures.

Some on here will still bang on about season ticket refunds

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:05 - Mar 16 with 2690 viewsmonmouth

That’s a very kind description of a bloke shitting his pants.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:06 - Mar 16 with 2687 viewsOldjack

Schools to remain open ,it makes no sense ,he hasn't gone far enough

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:12 - Mar 16 with 2671 viewsladyjack

Far from being bold I think the opposite is true, he has u-turned on mass gatherings, I think I'm right in saying he's gone from 7 day self isolating period for people to 14 days, I think he changed from some testing to a little bit more testing.
It seems like every day he is changing tact, I am not point scoring but it seems like our lot in Westminster have no plan, they just react to what Nicola Sturgeon is doing or criticism from WHO or react to what groups of people like sporting bodies are doing, our scientists seem to be at odds with other scientists around the globe with the herd immunity thing but there is signs of u-turning on that front now.
It's as if we have no plan our leadership seems to be a shambles.

Boris is not going anywhere near far enough compared to other countries.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 18:15]
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:15 - Mar 16 with 2658 views1983

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:12 - Mar 16 by ladyjack

Far from being bold I think the opposite is true, he has u-turned on mass gatherings, I think I'm right in saying he's gone from 7 day self isolating period for people to 14 days, I think he changed from some testing to a little bit more testing.
It seems like every day he is changing tact, I am not point scoring but it seems like our lot in Westminster have no plan, they just react to what Nicola Sturgeon is doing or criticism from WHO or react to what groups of people like sporting bodies are doing, our scientists seem to be at odds with other scientists around the globe with the herd immunity thing but there is signs of u-turning on that front now.

Yeah I know this happens every month you think we would be bob on by now wouldn't you?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 18:16]

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 2629 viewsladyjack

Other countries are closing their borders, their airports, their bars, museums, restaurants, cinemas, places of worship, sporting events, schools, gyms, swimming pools etc etc
In our case it might well have to happen down the line but Boris plan is still basically doing next to nothing.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 18:24]
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:24 - Mar 16 with 2619 viewslondonlisa2001

He hasn’t u turned and the advice on 7 days and 14 days is unchanged.

You obviously also didn’t understand the message on testing.

Or on the measures introduced today.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:29 - Mar 16 with 2590 viewsladyjack

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:24 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/uk-to-ban-mass-gatherings-in-coron

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1255010/coronavirus-uk-advice-why-self-isolati

It's hard to keep up with all the changes.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 18:30]
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:32 - Mar 16 with 2562 viewsHighjack

“Avoid non essential social contact.”

I’m sure I can manage that. I’ve been doing it for decades anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:35 - Mar 16 with 2544 viewsOldjack

You only have to look at other countries to see the pattern unfolding .He needs to up the game asap or a lot more will die unnecessary

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:35 - Mar 16 with 2543 viewsthornabyswan

Should they be testing doctors nurses who have been in contact with other health professionals who have tested positive.

They are being told to come in regardless and no tests are being carried out.

Criminal really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:36 - Mar 16 with 2536 viewsploppy

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:29 - Mar 16 by ladyjack

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/uk-to-ban-mass-gatherings-in-coron

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1255010/coronavirus-uk-advice-why-self-isolati

Try harder. The advice may change daily as things progress. What's clear though is that things will get more restrictive - so you need to pay attention.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:36 - Mar 16 with 2533 viewsItchySphincter

It depends how you look at it. Not arguing, just saying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:38 - Mar 16 with 2519 viewsItchySphincter

I have told you before - the advice will be similar, the timeline is different.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:39 - Mar 16 with 2516 viewslondonlisa2001

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:29 - Mar 16 by ladyjack

It must be hard for you, yes.

If the government stand there one week and say that they will introduce distancing at the right time for the country, and then at a later date introduce distancing, it’s not a u turn, it’s exactly what they said they’d do. They have no time indication last week, they said they’d base it on the information.

The advice is 7 days for an individual, as before. It’s 14 days for a household as it’s 7 days for the first case, and 7 days for the others who may have caught it in that 7 days. They explained that twice, they didn’t take trolls into consideration.

The reason they’ve asked people not to go rather than shut the places they go to is because they think people will resent it less and therefore stick to it for longer. If they don’t stick to it, they’ll use the law instead.
It’s not difficult to understand.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:39 - Mar 16 with 2510 viewsDarran

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:36 - Mar 16 by ItchySphincter

It depends how you look at it. Not arguing, just saying.

Of course it does,I can’t stand the ćunt but even if he said the right things the same people on here would turn it into a negative.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:40 - Mar 16 with 2505 viewslondonlisa2001

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:35 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

Should they be testing doctors nurses who have been in contact with other health professionals who have tested positive.

Criminal really.

Yes they should. Which is exactly what the CMO said they were going to do as soon as they possibly can.

Did people listen?
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:44 - Mar 16 with 2486 viewsladyjack

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:35 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

Criminal really.

Not testing NHS workers is criminal.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 2473 viewsthornabyswan

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:40 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Yes they should. Which is exactly what the CMO said they were going to do as soon as they possibly can.

Did people listen?

I know a nurse who had a text last night stating that a doctor she was working with last week has tested positive.

She has had a mild cough for a few days yet has been told to come in for work no test because she does not have a fever or breathing difficulties.

Works in intensive care.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 18:55]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:47 - Mar 16 with 2468 viewsladyjack

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:39 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

It must be hard for you, yes.

If the government stand there one week and say that they will introduce distancing at the right time for the country, and then at a later date introduce distancing, it’s not a u turn, it’s exactly what they said they’d do. They have no time indication last week, they said they’d base it on the information.

The advice is 7 days for an individual, as before. It’s 14 days for a household as it’s 7 days for the first case, and 7 days for the others who may have caught it in that 7 days. They explained that twice, they didn’t take trolls into consideration.

The reason they’ve asked people not to go rather than shut the places they go to is because they think people will resent it less and therefore stick to it for longer. If they don’t stick to it, they’ll use the law instead.
It’s not difficult to understand.

You clearly haven't understood it then, but there is no change there as you merely just troll this board.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:48 - Mar 16 with 2458 viewssainthelens

My Mrs is a teacher in a Swansea school, they've had the nod they'll close from next week.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:49 - Mar 16 with 2453 viewsladyjack

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:45 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

I know a nurse who had a text last night stating that a doctor she was working with last week has tested positive.

She has had a mild cough for a few days yet has been told to come in for work no test because she does not have a fever or breathing difficulties.

Works in intensive care.

That is a shocking state of affairs.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:51 - Mar 16 with 2443 viewslondonlisa2001

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:45 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

Works in intensive care.

It’s ridiculous.

That’s why they said it was changing I assume. It was an answer given to a question from Robert Peston.

On the wider testing, they implied that they were reserving full scale testing for the have you had it test, rather than the have you got it test.

Which makes a lot more sense. Given people’s experiences (eg highjack’s post today). I’ve heard that from loads of people.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:53 - Mar 16 with 2428 viewsNeath_Jack

Colour me surprised that Trampie is still here trolling over something he clearly doesn't grasp.

The only baffling thing is that people are still entertaining his nonsense.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 2390 viewsladyjack

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:51 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

It’s ridiculous.

That’s why they said it was changing I assume. It was an answer given to a question from Robert Peston.

On the wider testing, they implied that they were reserving full scale testing for the have you had it test, rather than the have you got it test.

Which makes a lot more sense. Given people’s experiences (eg highjack’s post today). I’ve heard that from loads of people.

You assume is it, implied was it...........oh there we are then.
Very bold statement from Boris on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 2390 viewsGwyn737

Very bold statement from Boris on 18:48 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

My Mrs is a teacher in a Swansea school, they've had the nod they'll close from next week.

That’s interesting. I work in a school in England and we’ve had nowt. Could be that different areas are going to move at different pace?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024