Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Times Article 09:45 - Apr 19 with 6745 viewsTenbySwan

Massive Sunday Times Article today which lists many failings of the Government handling of the Pandemic including unbelievably Boris missing FIVE Cobra meetings in February.
ST is behind a pay wall but can be read here.
https://archive.is/20200418182037/ https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coronavirus-38-days-when-britain-sleepwa
Sunday Times Article on 09:48 - Apr 19 with 2819 viewsNeath_Jack

Still behind a paywall in your link.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sunday Times Article on 09:49 - Apr 19 with 2819 viewswaynekerr55

He'll ride this out, FFS he lied and broke the law to prorogue parliament.

TBH I'd be more fearful if that spiteful cúnt Gove got the gig. He's a nasty, nasty piece of work and will keep Dom at the wheel.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sunday Times Article on 09:52 - Apr 19 with 2797 viewsTenbySwan

Sunday Times Article on 09:48 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Still behind a paywall in your link.

Yes don't know why that is, but if you copy the link and post in your browser rather than clicking it, it worked for me
Sunday Times Article on 10:02 - Apr 19 with 2771 viewsWarwickHunt

Similar take on things in the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t

Boris is a lazy, amoral, self-obsessed buffoon. Who knew?
Sunday Times Article on 10:10 - Apr 19 with 2743 viewsexiledclaseboy

One link needs payment, the other is “not found”.

Poll: Tory leader

Sunday Times Article on 10:13 - Apr 19 with 2735 viewssainthelens

Sunday Times Article on 10:02 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t

Personally I've no time for Boris, but gotta love this country.
Let's pray for the PM, all hoping he pulls through, what courage he's shown...all stuff I've read.
Now it's Boris yer a total cvnt....literally days later.

That's life I guess.
Sunday Times Article on 10:16 - Apr 19 with 2727 viewsPegojack

Sunday Times Article on 10:13 - Apr 19 by sainthelens

Let's pray for the PM, all hoping he pulls through, what courage he's shown...all stuff I've read.

That's life I guess.

I wasn't praying for the PM, I was too busy praying for the thousands of people who were suffering unneccessarily because of his and his useless government's handling of the crisis, and the thousands of carers doing their jobs with inadequate equipment.
No sympathy left for useless Tory cvnts.
Sunday Times Article on 10:18 - Apr 19 with 2719 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday Times Article on 10:02 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

A lot on here didn't know

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday Times Article on 10:18 - Apr 19 with 2714 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yet the latest voting intention poll has the Tories nearly 20% ahead on 51%.

Poll: Tory leader

Sunday Times Article on 10:24 - Apr 19 with 2694 viewsGlyn1

Sunday Times Article on 10:13 - Apr 19 by sainthelens

That's life I guess.

I think that he's incompetent but I didn't want him to die, and I don't see any contradiction in that - you probably feel the same.

You get a free Sunday Times in Waitrose with their loyalty card if you spend £10, otherwise subscribing to it like TenbySwan costs more than the BBC licence fee. Serious question, is that value for money?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 10:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sunday Times Article on 10:24 - Apr 19 with 2691 viewsjasper_T

His supporters will shrug it all off and say the government did the best they could with "the science", Boris is an impeccable hero etc. And then they'll pivot to blaming the WHO for downplaying the risk in mid-January for why we didn't do anything until well into March.

Now is not the time for politics, after all.
Sunday Times Article on 10:27 - Apr 19 with 2670 viewsmonmouth

Sunday Times Article on 10:18 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

It's like Trump (and Bolsonaro, Orban, Erdogan etc). There is genuinely nothing they can do that would mortally wound them. Whatever they do makes no difference. My cousin in Oz says that their PM actually told them to pray to Jesus as government policy.

They say we get the leaders we deserve. This era is proving that point spectacularly. Stupid countries, full of stupid people, run by stupid self obsessed dictatorial morons.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sunday Times Article on 10:29 - Apr 19 with 2656 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just goes to show what the country thinks of Labour.
Sunday Times Article on 10:29 - Apr 19 with 2653 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sunday Times Article on 10:24 - Apr 19 by jasper_T

His supporters will shrug it all off and say the government did the best they could with "the science", Boris is an impeccable hero etc. And then they'll pivot to blaming the WHO for downplaying the risk in mid-January for why we didn't do anything until well into March.

Now is not the time for politics, after all.

The scientists in the group that advises Government had this as only a moderate threat in late February.

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/new-and-emerging-respiratory-virus-threats-

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sunday Times Article on 10:29 - Apr 19 with 2653 viewsWarwickHunt

Let’s see how that looks after the inevitable inquiry is published...not to mention when mass unemployment, Brexit fallout and recession starts to bite.

The papers are turning already.
Sunday Times Article on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 2637 viewsBest_loser

Boris is a lazy useless cvnt

He might change after what's happened

But it won't be for long if he does

Blood on his hands
Sunday Times Article on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 2636 viewsmonmouth

Sunday Times Article on 10:29 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Let’s see how that looks after the inevitable inquiry is published...not to mention when mass unemployment, Brexit fallout and recession starts to bite.

The papers are turning already.

I so hope you are right Phil, with every fibre.

Sunday Times Article on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 2635 viewsDarran

It’ll get better eventually but it shows that it’s probably going to take more than this one term in office to get these Tory ćunts out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunday Times Article on 10:35 - Apr 19 with 2618 viewswaynekerr55

Gammons will always Gammon, unfortunately

Sunday Times Article on 10:39 - Apr 19 with 2600 viewsTenbySwan

Sunday Times Article on 10:24 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

I think that he's incompetent but I didn't want him to die, and I don't see any contradiction in that - you probably feel the same.

You get a free Sunday Times in Waitrose with their loyalty card if you spend £10, otherwise subscribing to it like TenbySwan costs more than the BBC licence fee. Serious question, is that value for money?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 10:25]

I dont subscribe to it. Someone sent me the link which works fine forme. Sorry i dont know why it goes back to a paywall
Sunday Times Article on 10:40 - Apr 19 with 2598 viewsPegojack

Sunday Times Article on 10:32 - Apr 19 by Darran

It’ll get better eventually but it shows that it’s probably going to take more than this one term in office to get these Tory ćunts out.

You might be right, Darr, but as Warwick pointed out, there's a lot of water to flow under the bridge yet. Hopefully an official enquiry into this debacle for a start. Then there's the question of who and how the country is going to pay for it with a massively damaged economy. And that's before the enormous sh1tshow that is Brexit. If Boris thinks the EU or Trump is going to do him any favours (chances are Trump won't be there anyway), he's living in cloud cuckoo land.
Sunday Times Article on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 2595 viewsmonmouth

Sunday Times Article on 10:29 - Apr 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

The scientists in the group that advises Government had this as only a moderate threat in late February.

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/new-and-emerging-respiratory-virus-threats-

Yes, you keep using that in multiple threads to try and defend people that were all asleep at the wheel. So let's rephrase that as it properly should read as, "the specific scientists the government chose to believe because they wanted to."

Sunday Times Article on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 2594 viewsWarwickHunt

Starmer is the polar opposite of that lazy, bullshitting clown.
He’s also got some talent on the front bench at last. Boris has surrounded himself with nodding third rate Brexiters.
It could yet be interesting next time.
Sunday Times Article on 10:42 - Apr 19 with 2589 viewsBarrySwan

Sunday Times Article on 10:27 - Apr 19 by monmouth

It's like Trump (and Bolsonaro, Orban, Erdogan etc). There is genuinely nothing they can do that would mortally wound them. Whatever they do makes no difference. My cousin in Oz says that their PM actually told them to pray to Jesus as government policy.

They say we get the leaders we deserve. This era is proving that point spectacularly. Stupid countries, full of stupid people, run by stupid self obsessed dictatorial morons.

I don't really have any time for theTories but it seems everybody who doesn't have the responsibility for dealing with this crisis are suddenly health and logistic experts knowing of course that because they have no responsibilities they' can just snipe from the sidelines safe in the knowledge that they won't be called out themselves because they thankfully. don't actually have any input to the situation at all.

Every man and his dog is now an instant health and logistics expert within there course of 6 weeks or so.

Can you just imagine Corbyn, Abbott,Lammy, Ashworth, Wrong Daily, McDonnell etc etc at the helm dealing with this?

Whilst I am as appalled as anyone at NHS workers and Carers not having sufficient PPE equipment does anyone really suggest that there should have been dozens of warehouses up and down the country stuffed to the gunnels with £millions and £millions of PPE equipment mouldering away much of it going out of date just in case of such an unknown emergency.

If the NHS had done so there would have been accusations of the waste of £millions of pounds that could have been spent on treating patients under normal conditions.

Any business in the country would collapse if they just had warehouses rammed full of stock just waiting for an unforseen rainy day.

And once the emergency arrived worldwide we have seen that all stock worldwide much of it of course tied to Chinese industries has been fought over by every country.

The most glaring issue of course is the highlighting of just exactly how much our domestic industry has been run down by both Conservative and Labour Governments over the years to the extent that we as a country are reliant on the Chinese for just about everything in times such as these.

There needs to be a major rethink after this is over.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 10:44]
Sunday Times Article on 10:45 - Apr 19 with 2574 viewswaynekerr55

Probably, all thanks to dumb and dumber aka Swinson and Corbyn.

At least Swinson has done the decent thing and stayed out of the public eye...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024