Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madeleine McCann 13:29 - Jun 4 with 6064 viewsJinxy

If this person is guilty of this, amazing how he wasn't investigated before. Regardless of mistakes made by the parents, they deserve closure imho.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52916137
Madeleine McCann on 13:30 - Jun 4 with 4986 viewsLeonWasGod

He was investigated before. He's been a suspect for years apparently.
Madeleine McCann on 14:20 - Jun 4 with 4904 viewssainthelens

The guy is obviously scum, but no way does it mean he's done it.
Still got my reservation/suspicion about whole affair.
Madeleine McCann on 15:58 - Jun 4 with 4838 viewsGlyn1

Madeleine McCann on 14:20 - Jun 4 by sainthelens

The guy is obviously scum, but no way does it mean he's done it.
Still got my reservation/suspicion about whole affair.

I agree with Saint the Lens. He's obviously scum but being one of 'the usual suspects' doesn't mean he's guilty. Apparently he's been investigated for 2 years without finding any evidence.

My heart goes out to the parents who have had their lives destroyed by this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Madeleine McCann on 16:03 - Jun 4 with 4821 viewsJack_Kass

Something must have developed for the tone to change, dramatically.

In 13 years, I don't think I've heard them report on the news, that they believe she is dead.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Madeleine McCann on 16:05 - Jun 4 with 4817 viewssainthelens

The sniffer dogs brought in to detect blood from bodies were barking their little heads off in the Mcanns apartment and their jeep.
They tried hard to discredit that.....why ?
Madeleine McCann on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 4778 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Madeleine McCann on 16:05 - Jun 4 by sainthelens

The sniffer dogs brought in to detect blood from bodies were barking their little heads off in the Mcanns apartment and their jeep.
They tried hard to discredit that.....why ?

...because they were not involved in her disappearance?

Would you prefer they admit to a crime they did not commit?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Madeleine McCann on 16:54 - Jun 4 with 4738 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Madeleine McCann on 16:18 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They could then promptly escape from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
Madeleine McCann on 17:07 - Jun 4 with 4716 viewssainthelens

Madeleine McCann on 16:18 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd be content if someone could explain why bring in the dogs...the dogs do their job, then the Mcann machine discredits it ?
Seeing as they wernt involved why would they do that ?
Login to get fewer ads

Madeleine McCann on 19:00 - Jun 4 with 4608 viewslegoman

The Netflix series about this whole affair is excellent and well worth a watch. I'll admit I had my doubts about an abduction before I watched it but the programme really put me straight.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Madeleine McCann on 20:48 - Jun 4 with 4487 viewsdickythorpe

Horrible case.
Madeleine McCann on 21:20 - Jun 4 with 4449 viewsLohengrin

Madeleine McCann on 20:48 - Jun 4 by dickythorpe

Horrible case.

Horrific, Dicky. Absolutely grotesque.

Poor little thing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Madeleine McCann on 22:56 - Jun 4 with 4365 viewsGowerjack

Madeleine McCann on 13:30 - Jun 4 by LeonWasGod

He was investigated before. He's been a suspect for years apparently.

Aye

Yet it's suddenly front page news

I smell a dead cat..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Madeleine McCann on 23:04 - Jun 4 with 4353 viewsPentyrchJack

There's lots of circumstantial information about this scumbag but at this stage it is no more compelling than lots of the other circumstantial information.

It will be interesting to see if the VW camper and Jag still exist for forensics which I doubt very much.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Madeleine McCann on 08:36 - Jun 5 with 4217 viewssainthelens

Madeleine McCann on 23:04 - Jun 4 by PentyrchJack

There's lots of circumstantial information about this scumbag but at this stage it is no more compelling than lots of the other circumstantial information.

It will be interesting to see if the VW camper and Jag still exist for forensics which I doubt very much.

Don't let em bring back those amazing sniffer dogs that spotted evidence shortly after she went missing. They are obviously rubbish.
Madeleine McCann on 08:53 - Jun 5 with 4199 viewsPegojack

Madeleine McCann on 23:04 - Jun 4 by PentyrchJack

I may be wrong but I thought I heard or read this week that the German police have the two vehicles.
Whether or not forensics could get anything from them after all this time is highly unlikely.
Madeleine McCann on 09:29 - Jun 5 with 4164 viewsJinxy

Given the language used by the German police (which seems quite clear really), I just hope that this can bring closure. Assuming the parents were innocent (I imagine the parents are constantly reliving the preceding moments, knowing the course of events would be likely different) - and I respect some may have an alternative view - to be let down (again) would be truly awful for them, their children, extended family etc..
Madeleine McCann on 13:08 - Jun 5 with 4066 viewsJack_Meoff

Well, if I was a cynic I'd suggest the British public need distracting from the Corona nonsense and the riots in America.

But I'm not, obviously.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Madeleine McCann on 13:18 - Jun 5 with 4060 viewsNotLoyal

Madeleine McCann on 13:08 - Jun 5 by Jack_Meoff

Well, if I was a cynic I'd suggest the British public need distracting from the Corona nonsense and the riots in America.

But I'm not, obviously.

For me the real distraction is the riots distracting from the virus distracting from the election campaign. I got a bit distracted too, but then I’m easily distracted.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Madeleine McCann on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 3976 viewskarnataka

Madeleine McCann on 15:58 - Jun 4 by Glyn1

I agree with Saint the Lens. He's obviously scum but being one of 'the usual suspects' doesn't mean he's guilty. Apparently he's been investigated for 2 years without finding any evidence.

My heart goes out to the parents who have had their lives destroyed by this.

In some quarters, they have been painted as the worst parents ever but I have been to the place where this event is supposed to have taken place. We were staying in a private house not far away in the village but we had a pass which allowed us access to their facilities. From the door of their apartment there is a garden area about 3m long to a gate which opens straight onto the pool area which isn't massive and on the other side of the pool is the bar outside which the parents were eating/drinking. In total, about 40-50m at the most I would say. Unfortunately, there is a publicly accessible footpath between the gate and the pool area which I assume, if Madeleine was snatched, would have been how someone could have got in and out very quickly. To me the theory that they killed her and disposed of her just doesn't make any sense.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 17:50]
Madeleine McCann on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 3961 viewsTreforys_Jack

Madeleine McCann on 13:18 - Jun 5 by NotLoyal

For me the real distraction is the riots distracting from the virus distracting from the election campaign. I got a bit distracted too, but then I’m easily distracted.

That last line was on virtually every school report I ever had.
Madeleine McCann on 08:24 - Jun 6 with 3812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Madeleine McCann on 09:29 - Jun 5 by Jinxy

Given the language used by the German police (which seems quite clear really), I just hope that this can bring closure. Assuming the parents were innocent (I imagine the parents are constantly reliving the preceding moments, knowing the course of events would be likely different) - and I respect some may have an alternative view - to be let down (again) would be truly awful for them, their children, extended family etc..

So this guy had previous convictions and was a known child sex offender who had a house not far from the scene and was known to frequent the area. And it’s taken 13 years to work this out?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Madeleine McCann on 10:35 - Jun 6 with 3729 viewsJinxy

Madeleine McCann on 08:24 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

So this guy had previous convictions and was a known child sex offender who had a house not far from the scene and was known to frequent the area. And it’s taken 13 years to work this out?

Incredible. Apparently he was investigated before and ruled out, which is even worse. Even if he turns out to be innocent, he should have been thoroughly investigated.
Madeleine McCann on 11:05 - Jun 6 with 3708 viewsNotLoyal

Madeleine McCann on 10:35 - Jun 6 by Jinxy

Incredible. Apparently he was investigated before and ruled out, which is even worse. Even if he turns out to be innocent, he should have been thoroughly investigated.

If it was the Portuguese coppers I’m unsure ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Madeleine McCann on 11:21 - Jun 6 with 3693 viewsJinxy

Madeleine McCann on 11:05 - Jun 6 by NotLoyal

If it was the Portuguese coppers I’m unsure ...

Yes, I think I heard on the news last night it was the Portuguese police.
Madeleine McCann on 14:25 - Jun 6 with 3640 viewsPentyrchJack

Madeleine McCann on 08:53 - Jun 5 by Pegojack

I may be wrong but I thought I heard or read this week that the German police have the two vehicles.
Whether or not forensics could get anything from them after all this time is highly unlikely.

Yes, you are right there Pego, both vehicles have been traced and examined after all this time.

So far no forensic results which is unsurprising given how much time has elapsed.

Sounds like a right scumbag.

However it's still all very circumstantial without hard evidence.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024