Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 16:08 - Oct 31 with 3562 viewsbuilthjack

Weeks ahead of that clown Johnson. Well done that man.
Johnson OUT.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 20:05 - Oct 31 with 609 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:14 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

Drakeford is switched on and has done well. He cares!

A very caring man. Unlike that fraud Johnson.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 20:26 - Oct 31 with 594 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 20:05 - Oct 31 by builthjack

A very caring man. Unlike that fraud Johnson.

He's a plonker of the highest order, I knew that once he brought the min price per unit in.. They will never get my vote again.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 20:27]

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 21:13 - Oct 31 with 570 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:59 - Oct 31 by Slugster664

You thick deluded tw@t.

I'm a patient chap. I never get personal on here, but you are pushing it mate, you really are.
Mr Drakeford on 21:20 - Oct 31 with 564 viewssP7qupUf

I think they have both made errors, but Boris' management of it all has been shambolic. I am quite looking forward to PMQs on Wednesday. Last time out he called Starmer's request for a short firebreak lockdown "the height of absurdity". Hope Captain Hindsight gives General Hindsight another going over. Wonder what will happen with free school meals at Christmas when the unempolyment figures rise due to a lockdown that is going to be longer than was necessary. Dido, Super Dom, Matt and gove all doing a top job.
Mr Drakeford on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 519 viewsBillyChong

Bungling Boris should have taken the 2 week hit when advised a month ago. Gove said they’d had enough of experts. They’ve now got to lockdown for a month. Absolute morons.
Mr Drakeford on 23:35 - Oct 31 with 502 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 22:50 - Oct 31 by BillyChong

Bungling Boris should have taken the 2 week hit when advised a month ago. Gove said they’d had enough of experts. They’ve now got to lockdown for a month. Absolute morons.

I agree. I suspect the action they have taken now is only as a result of being forced in to a corner. I suspect that after March the scientists have decided to set their stall out early doors in case there’s going to be finger pointing and a blame game in the future.

Boris was probably against it as were a lot of his MP’s, 1922 Committee etc, Daily Mail, their readers, conspiracy theorists etc, but I suspect faced with the prospect of the NHS being swamped, scenes like we saw in Italy, people dying on camp beds in what looked like factories, deaths in the thousands per day the government have reconsidered. I suspect it can’t have been an easy decision for Boris given the pressure he’s been under to resist it, especially after the drubbing Drakeford has taken over circuit breaker from the media and Conservatives and now Boris is having to do a 4 week lockdown double what Wales had done. ( I am not saying Drakeford shouldn’t be criticised over aspects of it because there have been issues.) It also amounts to another U turn for Boris which won’t go down well.

If Boris and his Government did nothing and deaths went up as some of the worst case modelling predicted, can you imagine the ructions there’d be with 4,000 dying a day?
Mr Drakeford on 00:58 - Nov 1 with 477 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 21:13 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

I'm a patient chap. I never get personal on here, but you are pushing it mate, you really are.

Man up ffs or if you can't put me on ignore, snowflake.

STID

Mr Drakeford on 10:48 - Nov 1 with 419 viewsWhiterockin

Drakeford called it before the half term break. Boris let it roll until after the break why, was it because he didn't trust the English not to travel. Devon/Cornwall was full last week how bad are the consequences of that going to be.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 10:53 - Nov 1 with 415 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:26 - Oct 31 by Jack123

He's a plonker of the highest order, I knew that once he brought the min price per unit in.. They will never get my vote again.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 20:27]

Are you a swigger from the brown paper bag then?

Mr Drakeford on 10:57 - Nov 1 with 409 viewsraynor94

So what is Drakeford going to announce this week, for what happens after the 9th.

He's already said everywhere will be open a week Monday, I await him putting some flesh on the bones, with baited breath

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 11:09 - Nov 1 with 407 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:57 - Nov 1 by raynor94

So what is Drakeford going to announce this week, for what happens after the 9th.

He's already said everywhere will be open a week Monday, I await him putting some flesh on the bones, with baited breath

What do you suggest Rayns? You're always sniping about it, what would you advise him to do?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr Drakeford on 11:19 - Nov 1 with 397 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 10:57 - Nov 1 by raynor94

IMO he will announce the restrictions that will be in place for the WHOLE of Wales going forward. Local restrictions do not work as the public will not stay local.

He will also announce what restrictions will be in place to stop English residents coming into Wales for social occasions. I witnessed people in East Wales going over the boarder (by train) and returned totally pissed. This must not happen when the lock down is the other way round. Stiff penalties must be in place, £1,000 fine if you can not prove you are a Welsh resident or working. With a similar fine for any hotel/restaurant/pub/camp site ect they are visiting.
Mr Drakeford on 11:25 - Nov 1 with 390 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 11:09 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

What do you suggest Rayns? You're always sniping about it, what would you advise him to do?

Sniping? I'm not impressed at all how he introduced this so called firebreak, and the mixed messages on non essentials.

In my opinion he has boxed himself into corner.

Now with England in full lockdown from Thursday, how long before we are in a national lockdown.

I can't imagine the hospitality sector are going to be impressed with his handling.

They will open up again next week, but for how long?

Oh and advice like that is above my pay grade

Mr Drakeford on 12:02 - Nov 1 with 370 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 11:25 - Nov 1 by raynor94

Sniping? I'm not impressed at all how he introduced this so called firebreak, and the mixed messages on non essentials.

Now with England in full lockdown from Thursday, how long before we are in a national lockdown.

I can't imagine the hospitality sector are going to be impressed with his handling.

Any advice you give won't be taken literally. He asked your opinion, what you would do if you were in Drakefords position to combat this virus?
Mr Drakeford on 12:13 - Nov 1 with 360 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 11:25 - Nov 1 by raynor94

The non-essentials was down to the Tories.

How has he boxed himself in, Johnson was blathering about tiers, despite being advised that he needed to go into a lockdown weeks ago.

If Drakers hadn't done it, you and your ilk would then be having a go at him for that.

From what I can see, Drakers held out for as long as he could to see if Johnson would put us all down, (he didn't because he never acts decisively), so Drakers done what he had to do for Wales.

We will open up for as long as it looks like our NHS can handle the amount of people being admitted. If they can't then back in we go.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Mr Drakeford on 12:20 - Nov 1 with 352 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 12:13 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

The non-essentials was down to the Tories.

How has he boxed himself in, Johnson was blathering about tiers, despite being advised that he needed to go into a lockdown weeks ago.

If Drakers hadn't done it, you and your ilk would then be having a go at him for that.

From what I can see, Drakers held out for as long as he could to see if Johnson would put us all down, (he didn't because he never acts decisively), so Drakers done what he had to do for Wales.

We will open up for as long as it looks like our NHS can handle the amount of people being admitted. If they can't then back in we go.

Agree with that apart from the non essentials being down to the Tories.

Last time the Welsh Government received a large number of complaints (and rightly so), that it was unfair for some shops to sell products, when others were not allowed to open and sell an identical product.
Mr Drakeford on 12:51 - Nov 1 with 333 viewspikeypaul

All Drakeford done for the 1st 6 months whilst hiding in his shed at the bottom of his garden is follow BOJO . No leadership whatsoever.

I wonder how long it will take for Drakeford go back on his word from Thursday and have another lockdown after our current one ends,and follow BOJO who is putting lives first with his 4 week lockdown and superb leadership.

So Drakeford is happy to put profit before lives now,something BOJO was accused of until yesterday's announcement.Now the shoe is on the other foot no doubt the labour nut jobs will change from pro lockdown to anti lockdown,since all they want is to politically exploit the Pandemic,but what else would you expect from the scum?

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 12:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mr Drakeford on 13:32 - Nov 1 with 313 viewsNortbankboy

Mr Drakeford on 12:51 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

All Drakeford done for the 1st 6 months whilst hiding in his shed at the bottom of his garden is follow BOJO . No leadership whatsoever.

I wonder how long it will take for Drakeford go back on his word from Thursday and have another lockdown after our current one ends,and follow BOJO who is putting lives first with his 4 week lockdown and superb leadership.

So Drakeford is happy to put profit before lives now,something BOJO was accused of until yesterday's announcement.Now the shoe is on the other foot no doubt the labour nut jobs will change from pro lockdown to anti lockdown,since all they want is to politically exploit the Pandemic,but what else would you expect from the scum?

OUT

AFLI

What a load of ballox
Mr Drakeford on 13:37 - Nov 1 with 309 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 12:51 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Apart from the last sentence, there's not a lot there I disagree with

Mr Drakeford on 13:40 - Nov 1 with 305 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:32 - Nov 1 by Nortbankboy

What a load of ballox

Sure is despite Drakeford first lockdown lasting 3 weeks longer than the rest of the UK and going onto a virtual lockdown from mid September and nearly all of Wales by 29th September.
Can anyone explain why Wales total cases and cases in last 7 days is worse than England.

Cases per 100,000 last 7 days.

Wales 261
England 229

Total cases per 100,000
Wales 1613
England 1525.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 13:41 - Nov 1 with 304 viewsCatullus

The 4 home nations all doing different things is causing problems. Pubs in Wales, close to the bordr may tempt people to cross. The furlough scheme,we lost jobs in Wales because we are out of step with England, that was posturing by the Senedd and the UK Government.

We should literally all be in it together and Bojo shouldn't ignore medical advice for 6 weeks until the situation is almost at breaking point.
How many people have died, or will die because Bojo waited 6 weeks?

How can Drakers say there won't be another lockdown, if we need one we just need one. He shouldn't make promises he maybe can't keep.

I don't know about brexit breaking the UK up but the pandemic might. When we see Sunak refusing to help Welsh workers, say it can't be done but then does it when England needs it, that's....words I might get a row for using!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 13:51 - Nov 1 with 292 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 13:41 - Nov 1 by Catullus

The 4 home nations all doing different things is causing problems. Pubs in Wales, close to the bordr may tempt people to cross. The furlough scheme,we lost jobs in Wales because we are out of step with England, that was posturing by the Senedd and the UK Government.

We should literally all be in it together and Bojo shouldn't ignore medical advice for 6 weeks until the situation is almost at breaking point.

How can Drakers say there won't be another lockdown, if we need one we just need one. He shouldn't make promises he maybe can't keep.

I don't know about brexit breaking the UK up but the pandemic might. When we see Sunak refusing to help Welsh workers, say it can't be done but then does it when England needs it, that's....words I might get a row for using!

Drakeford has never said there will not be another lockdown. What he has said this one will end on November 9th.
Mr Drakeford on 13:53 - Nov 1 with 290 viewsScotia

Without a doubt some form of extra restrictions were needed, probably earlier than we went in to lockdown in Wales and certainly than the action in England.

I don't know how much credit Drakeford can get for our situation as it was most likely forced by Starmer saying similar should happen in England.

I'd say the best way to handle it is as is the northern Ireland scenario. Far more sustainable than a full lockdown
Mr Drakeford on 13:56 - Nov 1 with 284 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:41 - Nov 1 by Catullus

When did Drakey say we wouldn’t have another lockdown, have you got a link to it please.

There’s no way he can say that, very silly if he has.

Mr Drakeford on 14:21 - Nov 1 with 258 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 21:13 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

God knows Ive squabbled with Contro many many times but tw@t he is not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024