Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 24316 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 1516 viewsexhmrc1

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:59 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I would suggest that it is not just Johnson, although as they say the buck stops with him.
But his "advisors" also had a lot to do with it.

His advisers can only advise. It is down to politicians to make decisions as Johnson, his cabinet members and advisers have said. He didnt act initially when advised to by sage. One of the sage members reckoned that half the lives would have been saved if his government would have acted when advised to. He was advised that it was far safer to keep a 2 metre distance but ignored that and brought in a 1 metre plus rule. These are just 2 ways he went against advice and there were numerous times. That is why we are in the mess we are in.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 1499 viewsFlashberryjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:45 - Jan 30 by max936

My Dad is having his jab today, he's 86, hope he doesn't have a reaction to it

My youngest lad is extremely vulnerable, so we waiting for a date for him to have is.

What jab is he having, Oxford or Pfizer vaccine?

They've been giving the Oxford vaccine where my daughter works, over half of the younger front line workers that have received the vaccine have reported flu like symptoms, yet hardly any of the elderly vaccinated have.

My father-in-law is 90, and he had the Pfizer jab last week, and he's suffered had no side effects whatsoever.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:33 - Jan 30 with 1494 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:21 - Jan 30 by exhmrc1

His advisers can only advise. It is down to politicians to make decisions as Johnson, his cabinet members and advisers have said. He didnt act initially when advised to by sage. One of the sage members reckoned that half the lives would have been saved if his government would have acted when advised to. He was advised that it was far safer to keep a 2 metre distance but ignored that and brought in a 1 metre plus rule. These are just 2 ways he went against advice and there were numerous times. That is why we are in the mess we are in.

But the most critical decision, which was to leave the UK completely open to all comers came from his "other experts" that advised going for Herd Immunity.
Remember that?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 1485 viewsexhmrc1

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:33 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

But the most critical decision, which was to leave the UK completely open to all comers came from his "other experts" that advised going for Herd Immunity.
Remember that?

That wasnt sage advice though was it or Chris Whitty or Patrick Vallance.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:56 - Jan 30 with 1467 viewshobo

I won’t be having it either, for the same reason why I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t need it
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:02 - Jan 30 with 1462 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:37 - Jan 30 by exhmrc1

That wasnt sage advice though was it or Chris Whitty or Patrick Vallance.

Wasn't it?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54252272
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:03 - Jan 30 with 1458 viewsFlashberryjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:56 - Jan 30 by hobo

I won’t be having it either, for the same reason why I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t need it

Why don't you need it ? if you don't mind me asking

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:05 - Jan 30 with 1455 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have a question for those advocating and urging us to take the new "Vaccines".
What exactly do you know about them apart from the fact that they are being pushed by just about everyone?
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:10 - Jan 30 with 1447 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:03 - Jan 30 by Flashberryjack

Why don't you need it ? if you don't mind me asking

I’ve been blessed with a wonderful immune system. I’m very rarely ill, am physically fit and have a good diet, so there’s no real need to mess with something that’s working as it should be
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:14 - Jan 30 with 1443 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:10 - Jan 30 by hobo

I’ve been blessed with a wonderful immune system. I’m very rarely ill, am physically fit and have a good diet, so there’s no real need to mess with something that’s working as it should be

That doesn't stop you getting it and passing it on to others whose immune system isn't as good
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:15 - Jan 30 with 1440 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:14 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

That doesn't stop you getting it and passing it on to others whose immune system isn't as good

Neither does the vaccine...
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:21 - Jan 30 with 1429 viewspikeypaul

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated ? All the remoaners who want to send GBs vaccine to the EU countries probably,since they obviously wouldnt want to be seen as hypocrites would they?

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:27 - Jan 30 with 1421 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:30 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Absolute crap.

Two were very good friends of mine and Boris had nothing to do with their deaths.

Labour would have done little better.

Your last sentence is totally subjective. No other party was in power, so we can only judge the actions of the one that was. And they were demonstrably awful.

Here's Johnson explaining why. They only care about money. End of story.

This is why we're in the shit. They didn't take it seriously, went for herd immunity, and messed up. And now over 100k people have died.

No other party was in power. They were responsible.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:32 - Jan 30 with 1414 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:21 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated ? All the remoaners who want to send GBs vaccine to the EU countries probably,since they obviously wouldnt want to be seen as hypocrites would they?

OUT

AFLI

What a pile of crap.
It's got nothing to do with Brexit, but you already knew that, didn't you.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:33 - Jan 30 with 1409 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:10 - Jan 30 by hobo

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/super-fit-dad-one-46-19728049

This poor bloke could be in the same category. RIP.

I'm rarely ill, I've got an excellent flexitarian diet and take a quality multivitamin and cod liver oil every day. I'm also at pretty much peak fitness.

I've had the vaccine and was chuffed to be offered it, it means I'm slightly more likely to save my own life and other peoples. I needed it.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 1398 viewsJack123

Yea, me I will not tKE IT.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 1398 viewsmajorraglan

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:56 - Jan 30 by hobo

I don’t normally have the flu jab, but I had it this year. I had Covid over Christmas and it was a lot “milder” than the Covid some of my mates had who were really quite ill. If I get offered it I will take it.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:41 - Jan 30 with 1391 viewspikeypaul

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:32 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

What a pile of crap.
It's got nothing to do with Brexit, but you already knew that, didn't you.

It has everything to do with BREXIT,since if we did not leave the useless feckers, we would have been tied to the eu vaccine scheme and wasted 3 months from ordering like they did,but due to Brexit we were free to go our own way and order.
Strange how they were ready to rip up the agreement and set a hard border between Northern Ireland and Eire last night,before they thought better wasnt it.

So it has everthing to do with Brexit.

But you knew that didnt you?

Its strange but not surprising how the remoaners are still siding with the EU despite their despicable and disgusting antics the last few days all coming from their own incompetence.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 22:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:42 - Jan 30 with 1394 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:05 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I have a question for those advocating and urging us to take the new "Vaccines".
What exactly do you know about them apart from the fact that they are being pushed by just about everyone?

I've had the Pfizer vaccine.

I probably know more about it than any other drug I've taken, legal or illegal. I've never taken so much interest in pharmacology as I have over the past 9 months.

I didn't have even the slightest side effect. I trust the scientific process
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:49 - Jan 30 with 1388 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:41 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

It has everything to do with BREXIT,since if we did not leave the useless feckers, we would have been tied to the eu vaccine scheme and wasted 3 months from ordering like they did,but due to Brexit we were free to go our own way and order.
Strange how they were ready to rip up the agreement and set a hard border between Northern Ireland and Eire last night,before they thought better wasnt it.

Its strange but not surprising how the remoaners are still siding with the EU despite their despicable and disgusting antics the last few days all coming from their own incompetence.

OUT

AFLI

You mentioned the remoaners, that's why I stated your post was crap.
Carry on mush.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:58 - Jan 30 with 1381 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:41 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Nobody in the EU is tied to the vaccination scheme. Both Germany and Hungary have gone their own way.

They've messed up big time, but that in itself is nothing to do with brexit.

I do think that their position over the import / export scenario has been driven by Brexit envy but no more than that.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:22 - Jan 30 with 1364 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:38 - Jan 30 by majorraglan

I don’t normally have the flu jab, but I had it this year. I had Covid over Christmas and it was a lot “milder” than the Covid some of my mates had who were really quite ill. If I get offered it I will take it.

Why?
What would the vaccine do for you that having the real thing didn't?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:32 - Jan 30 with 1356 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:42 - Jan 30 by Scotia

I've had the Pfizer vaccine.

I probably know more about it than any other drug I've taken, legal or illegal. I've never taken so much interest in pharmacology as I have over the past 9 months.

I didn't have even the slightest side effect. I trust the scientific process

So you know that mRNA vaccines have never been licensed for human use before?
You know that it is an experimental biologic agent and not a conventional vaccine?
You know that it did not work for SARS1 or any other viral disease?
You know that you are taking part in an extended trial?
You know that there could be very serious side effects?
You know that it could make women of child bearing age completely sterile?

Because the doctors & scientists don't know for sure.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:04 - Jan 31 with 1342 viewsraynor94

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:32 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

So you know that mRNA vaccines have never been licensed for human use before?
You know that it is an experimental biologic agent and not a conventional vaccine?
You know that it did not work for SARS1 or any other viral disease?
You know that you are taking part in an extended trial?
You know that there could be very serious side effects?
You know that it could make women of child bearing age completely sterile?

Because the doctors & scientists don't know for sure.

Take your tin foil hat off and put it on the Sunday roast.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:09 - Jan 31 with 1339 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:04 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Take your tin foil hat off and put it on the Sunday roast.

Which of his points do you disagree with?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024