Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 24283 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 1183 viewsBoundy

Back to the OP , what's the alternative , watch while many more die , fall into destitution, social disorder , break down of society or perhaps even war

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:34 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewsDr_Winston

Nobody should be forced to take the vaccine. However, anyone unvaccinated should have no entitlement to restitution should that choice backfire on them.

Businesses should be free to demand verification that someone has had the jab before being allowed to enter restaurants, take flights, use public transport, that sort of thing. Want to go abroad on holiday? Tough. Get vaccinated. Fancy going for a nice meal of an evening? Tough. Get vaccinated.

You can be an anti-vaxxer (or "pro-plague") if you wish. Just don't expect to be treated as a normal member of the human race if you prefer to remain bug ridden.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 1145 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

You aren't getting this are you. The smallpox vaccine was introduced over 200 years ago. there were mass vaccination problems even then , with big uptakes, There were several big outbreaks of smallpox after this , therefore the vaccine didn't work

You have only gone back to 1967 when living conditions worldwide had improved dramatically. You haven't addressed why clean water and sanitation had already made huge improvements to disease control, and that was the same for all infectious diseases

Why are you arguing with me?
1979 was the year that small pox was declared beaten.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:20 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:14 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

He is just made that way,and it passes the time arguing the toss with him.

How do ya feel about some beaut basically accusing Johnno of virtually killing 100,000 people.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:38 - Jan 31 with 1129 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:34 - Jan 31 by Dr_Winston

Nobody should be forced to take the vaccine. However, anyone unvaccinated should have no entitlement to restitution should that choice backfire on them.

Businesses should be free to demand verification that someone has had the jab before being allowed to enter restaurants, take flights, use public transport, that sort of thing. Want to go abroad on holiday? Tough. Get vaccinated. Fancy going for a nice meal of an evening? Tough. Get vaccinated.

You can be an anti-vaxxer (or "pro-plague") if you wish. Just don't expect to be treated as a normal member of the human race if you prefer to remain bug ridden.

From what i understand about this vaccine, it makes the disease less serious if you catch it!

So for the life of me, I cannot understand why shall we say pro vaxxers are even bothered, who takes it, and who does not.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

and without a vaccine where exactly are we.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 1101 viewsJack123

I really don't understand, how we have reached a point, where people can say if they don't have the vaccination, then they should be prevented going to restaurants, or concerts..

Just why? If all the vaccine is doing is making the symptoms less severe? It should be of no concern, who has had it, and who hasn't.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:16 - Jan 31 with 1078 viewsCountyJim

Had mine about 10 day's ago did spoil my weekend mind felt like I had flu symptoms heavy legs didn't want to do anything felt lathargic but glad I had it now
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 1055 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:16 - Jan 31 by CountyJim

Had mine about 10 day's ago did spoil my weekend mind felt like I had flu symptoms heavy legs didn't want to do anything felt lathargic but glad I had it now

Jim.
Ive had a really bad headache but not sure whether it's me getting all excited about our team possibly on the cusp of PL again.

Be lucky ya bugger

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:59 - Jan 31 with 1047 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:14 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

That was 180 years after the vaccine was introduced. Do you see where i'm coming from?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:17 - Jan 31 with 1035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:59 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

That was 180 years after the vaccine was introduced. Do you see where i'm coming from?

Yes, I am not arguing with you, I was pointing out that you were right.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:19 - Jan 31 with 1030 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:01 - Jan 31 by Jack123

I really don't understand, how we have reached a point, where people can say if they don't have the vaccination, then they should be prevented going to restaurants, or concerts..

Just why? If all the vaccine is doing is making the symptoms less severe? It should be of no concern, who has had it, and who hasn't.

Agreed, it's very dangerous far right thinking.

As you say, it's more of a symptom reliever than a vaccine. Only those in the at risk group really need it, and even then it's up to each individual person whether they want it in their body
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:38 - Jan 31 with 1022 viewsHighjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:01 - Jan 31 by Jack123

I can understand the argument in regards to travelling, you could be bringing the virus to an area that doesn’t have it, and if you haven’t been vaccinated you’re more likely to have symptoms like a cough that spreads it quicker.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:39 - Jan 31 with 1018 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:19 - Jan 31 by hobo

Agreed, it's very dangerous far right thinking.

As you say, it's more of a symptom reliever than a vaccine. Only those in the at risk group really need it, and even then it's up to each individual person whether they want it in their body

It's a bit more than a symptom reliever,

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2020/12/covid-19-vaccines-transmis

It can stop symptoms completely. we could reach a point where most of us have the virus buut don't get very ill.

If people would rather not have the vaccine and possiblyend up in ITU then I guess they are free to take their chances.

If younger people think they can get it and be guaranteed not to be seriously ill, they need to think again.
However, more recent strains have been making younger people and fitter people very ill.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/super-fit-dad-one-46-19728049

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrecked-lives-families-young-adults-died-covid-19/stor

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:47 - Jan 31 with 1003 viewsGwyn737

Israel, whose vaccine programme is a little ahead of ours, is showing the Pfizer vaccine at 92% efficacy one to two weeks after the second dose.

It’s a remarkable achievement.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:58 - Jan 31 with 985 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:20 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

He is just made that way,and it passes the time arguing the toss with him.

How do ya feel about some beaut basically accusing Johnno of virtually killing 100,000 people.

How do I feel?
I happen to agree with him that Johnson has a lot of the responsibility for many of those deaths.
I have been posting the same thing since Mar 9th 2019.
He and his team have made mistake after mistake, going all the way back to 2017 when they ignored the report that said we were totally unprepared for a pandemic.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:58 - Jan 31 with 984 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:47 - Jan 31 by Gwyn737

Israel, whose vaccine programme is a little ahead of ours, is showing the Pfizer vaccine at 92% efficacy one to two weeks after the second dose.

It’s a remarkable achievement.

They don't seem to be having fewer cases or deaths though
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:00 - Jan 31 with 981 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:39 - Jan 31 by Catullus

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2020/12/covid-19-vaccines-transmis

It can stop symptoms completely. we could reach a point where most of us have the virus buut don't get very ill.

If people would rather not have the vaccine and possiblyend up in ITU then I guess they are free to take their chances.

If younger people think they can get it and be guaranteed not to be seriously ill, they need to think again.
However, more recent strains have been making younger people and fitter people very ill.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrecked-lives-families-young-adults-died-covid-19/stor

Does it stop you getting it?
Does it stop you spreading it?
Does it stop the very old (80+) from dying of COVID?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 17:02]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 973 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:39 - Jan 31 by Catullus

I have read that link regarding symptom reliever, and it's just talking about a proposed study, how they propose to find out, if the vaccination stops people being infectious.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:07 - Jan 31 with 965 viewsGwyn737

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:58 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

They don't seem to be having fewer cases or deaths though

Looks like the infection rate has started to turn so deaths should follow, albeit slowly.

Just goes to show how far into the programme you have to go before things swing into a positive direction.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:18 - Jan 31 with 956 viewspencoedjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:10 - Jan 30 by hobo

I’ve been blessed with a wonderful immune system. I’m very rarely ill, am physically fit and have a good diet, so there’s no real need to mess with something that’s working as it should be

I hope all your loved ones are of the same levels of fittest.

With the greatest respect I would have little sympathy for anyone (or their loved ones) who ended up in hospital if they refused to have the vaccine.

Let’s hope those who refuse to take it are not taking up hospital beds of cancer or those with other illnesses that require hospital treatment.

I believe those who refuse should be bottom of the list for a hospital bed.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:32 - Jan 31 with 946 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:18 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

With the greatest respect I would have little sympathy for anyone (or their loved ones) who ended up in hospital if they refused to have the vaccine.

Let’s hope those who refuse to take it are not taking up hospital beds of cancer or those with other illnesses that require hospital treatment.

Pretty poor thing to say, it is his choice, what if I said anyone who has the vaccine and get's a reaction to it, should be refused treatment?

Because if we turn it around, in essence that is what you are saying.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:37 - Jan 31 with 933 viewspencoedjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:32 - Jan 31 by Jack123

Pretty poor thing to say, it is his choice, what if I said anyone who has the vaccine and get's a reaction to it, should be refused treatment?

Because if we turn it around, in essence that is what you are saying.

It’s not poor at all, it’s up to him for not wanting the vaccine but he (or others) should not expect to have a hospital bed or be put in IC over a cancer (or other ill) patient.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:50 - Jan 31 with 920 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:37 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

It’s not poor at all, it’s up to him for not wanting the vaccine but he (or others) should not expect to have a hospital bed or be put in IC over a cancer (or other ill) patient.

Well to say people who don't want to take the vaccine, should be bottom of the list is not nice,.

And it works both ways, so the one's who have taken it, if they get ill, they should also be bottom of the list.

There is too much coercion going on, why on earth would anybody say ah well, if you don't take it, take your chances in icu.

I'm totally undecided now with regards to taking it, still leaning slightly to not, but nobody should ever be bullied into something they don't want to do.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 18:00]

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 914 viewsbuilthjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:18 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

Spot on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024