Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 24165 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 1356 viewsraynor94

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:09 - Jan 31 by hobo

Which of his points do you disagree with?

All of them, and I can't wait for my vaccine, if you don't want one fine, it speeds the queue up.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:32 - Jan 31 with 1354 viewshowenjack

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JJH24Wl4nl7/
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 06:30 - Jan 31 with 1320 viewsjackal

When I was young we were all vaccinated against polio. smallpox. TB and I others.
Now those diseases are wiped out in this country.

If you travel to third world countries you get vaccinated against all sorts.

Why wouldn't you have one now?

It's irresponsible and selfish to refuse.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:41 - Jan 31 with 1307 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:32 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

So you know that mRNA vaccines have never been licensed for human use before?
You know that it is an experimental biologic agent and not a conventional vaccine?
You know that it did not work for SARS1 or any other viral disease?
You know that you are taking part in an extended trial?
You know that there could be very serious side effects?
You know that it could make women of child bearing age completely sterile?

Because the doctors & scientists don't know for sure.

Yes. It's progress.

Yes. Its progress.

Yes. It's progress.

Yes. To an extent. Every new drug is on an extended trial, we know thay mRNA vaccines are safe it's the efficacy, effect on transmission and duration of immunity that's on trial.

Yes. Every drug on earth has potentially serious side effects. Paracetamol kills thousands every year. Vaccine side effects occur rapidly, few have been observed from the mRNA vaccines so far.

It doesn't make anyone sterile. That is debunked antivaxx conspiracy nonsense.

I actually know more about it than medicines I've given to my daughter. I'm willing to bet most people are in the same position.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:00 - Jan 31 with 1285 viewsbuilthjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:54 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

I would suggest to you and your made up figures, that you are incorrect.
May I suggest an alternative. 100 000 deaths as a result of an inept government.
Let me give you an example Taiwan population of 23 million or there abouts, number of deaths 7 that's seven, pro rata to UK population, let's be generous, 20. Why, i''ll tell you why because their government were on it from the start, an island same as us, locked down immediately, no messing around. The UK we are 10 months in, now we consider quarantine of folk coming into the country. It's a joke, the government are a joke, they are responsible for this mess, the worse death rate in Europe.
You talk little BoJo and his narcissistic mob, it's all our fault, I'll call that out as BS.

Great post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 1280 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 06:30 - Jan 31 by jackal

When I was young we were all vaccinated against polio. smallpox. TB and I others.

But this is noting like any of those vaccines that everybody has been given for the last 100 odd years.
This type has never been given to humans before.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:39 - Jan 31 with 1268 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 06:30 - Jan 31 by jackal

For example, TB is a massive world wide killer,maybe not in this country, but it still exists.
Take a look at this, you'll be shocked.
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/tuberculosis.
Sorry link is unavailable, I'll update later or go to the WHO web site,as above.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 9:42]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 1240 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:10 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

But this is noting like any of those vaccines that everybody has been given for the last 100 odd years.
This type has never been given to humans before.

I genuinely don't see that as a problem whatsoever.

The first ever vaccine was given by Edward Jenner just 200 years ago. To a child.

mRNA is just the next step in vaccine development, and has been in development for years . Nothing will be achieved without progress.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:49 - Jan 31 with 1228 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:41 - Jan 31 by Scotia

Yes. It's progress.

Yes. Its progress.

Yes. It's progress.

Yes. To an extent. Every new drug is on an extended trial, we know thay mRNA vaccines are safe it's the efficacy, effect on transmission and duration of immunity that's on trial.

Yes. Every drug on earth has potentially serious side effects. Paracetamol kills thousands every year. Vaccine side effects occur rapidly, few have been observed from the mRNA vaccines so far.

I actually know more about it than medicines I've given to my daughter. I'm willing to bet most people are in the same position.

How do you know it doesn’t make anyone sterile? The vaccine papers even state that it’s not known if it has any effect on fertility
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:03 - Jan 31 with 1203 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:00 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Great post

No it is a post with which your agree.
You are obsessed with Tory hatred thi time blaming one man for basically 100,000 deaths of our people.Just think about that,if you can .

I view that post as the most sickening Ive read in a while and that is saying summat

Johnson's has made many mistakes as would have Smarmer;if corbyn had been i/c I would have envisaged armageddon with distancing not being practiced and masks seen as oppressing individual 's freedom. This country dodged a bullet there .

Johnson believed this country had people with common sense and were united. Wrong on both counts.

Today,Police are working overtime checking the likes of hairdressers,Gyms and Beauty parlours for those unable to cope without hair /nails being done,for example.

Think on that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:08 - Jan 31 with 1206 viewsHighjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:54 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

I would suggest to you and your made up figures, that you are incorrect.
May I suggest an alternative. 100 000 deaths as a result of an inept government.
Let me give you an example Taiwan population of 23 million or there abouts, number of deaths 7 that's seven, pro rata to UK population, let's be generous, 20. Why, i''ll tell you why because their government were on it from the start, an island same as us, locked down immediately, no messing around. The UK we are 10 months in, now we consider quarantine of folk coming into the country. It's a joke, the government are a joke, they are responsible for this mess, the worse death rate in Europe.
You talk little BoJo and his narcissistic mob, it's all our fault, I'll call that out as BS.

Talking about made up figures, China (which essentially runs Taiwan) has only recorded 4000 deaths despite being the epicentre of the disease and having a population of over a billion. It can’t be right. I’m not sure we can trust the information coming out of that part of the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:08 - Jan 31 by Highjack

Talking about made up figures, China (which essentially runs Taiwan) has only recorded 4000 deaths despite being the epicentre of the disease and having a population of over a billion. It can’t be right. I’m not sure we can trust the information coming out of that part of the world.

4000,out of a population of what a billion.
Im amazed how little approbrium this dirty example of all that is bad in life gets.

The very thing to have happened in my lifetime was them eshewing communism.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:19 - Jan 31 with 1202 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:41 - Jan 31 by Scotia

Yes. It's progress.

Yes. Its progress.

Yes. It's progress.

If you think it is safe, good for you, I admire your confidence or is it faith in big Pharma. I truly hope it is not misplaced.
I would suggest that you research it just a bit more though, look up antibody dependent enhancement (ADE)
There are many scientific papers on the subject.
This is apparently what killed the Ferrets vaccinated against SARS COVID 1 and stopped it's introduction.
It is not limited to SARS or mRNA, it has happened with other vaccines as well, but with less deadly results obviously.
You should also look at vaccine hypersensitivity. (VAH)
As you know Pregnant women are advised not to have the vaccination due to spontaneous abortion concerns.
They are also advised not to get pregnant for 2 months after the having the vaccine.
The fear about infertility is due to mRNA mimicking COVID in the long term and attacking the Placenta.
Of course all the doctors and scientists raising these concerns are nut cases and conspiracy theorists etc etc.
Like Professor Delores Cahill
https://people.ucd.ie/dolores.cahill
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/horrific-latent-deaths-predicted-a
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 11:20]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:23 - Jan 31 with 1197 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:32 - Jan 31 by Scotia

The first ever vaccine was given by Edward Jenner just 200 years ago. To a child.

mRNA is just the next step in vaccine development, and has been in development for years . Nothing will be achieved without progress.

It didn't work. It took 200 years to get rid of smallpox There were mass vaccination programmes even then and it didn't stop major smallpox outbreaks. Just saying!
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:25 - Jan 31 with 1196 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Careful, FULLY TESTED progress., why do you think it normally takes many years to produce a new vaccine?
This is not that, it has been rushed and the Manufacturers have been given total immunity from prosecution.
Now that is what you call immunity.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:31 - Jan 31 with 1193 viewsHighjack

That wasn’t the first vaccine. The Chinese had been experimenting with different methods of inoculation for thousands of years with various degrees of success. They used to blow scabs up healthy people’s noses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 1192 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:23 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

It didn't work. It took 200 years to get rid of smallpox There were mass vaccination programmes even then and it didn't stop major smallpox outbreaks. Just saying!

You've said that before. It was wrong then too.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:41 - Jan 31 with 1190 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:25 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Careful, FULLY TESTED progress., why do you think it normally takes many years to produce a new vaccine?
This is not that, it has been rushed and the Manufacturers have been given total immunity from prosecution.
Now that is what you call immunity.

They went through the entire process concurrently rather than consecutively.

I expect the development of many vaccines will follow the same process in the future.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 1178 viewsWhiterockin

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 00:15 - Jan 31 by raynor94

All of them, and I can't wait for my vaccine, if you don't want one fine, it speeds the queue up.

From my point of view I agree with you as at my age late 60s, the benefits out way the risks. Would I have it at 25 with my whole life in front of me and any long term side effects unknown, I'm not so sure, the odds probably swing the other way.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:50 - Jan 31 with 1176 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:35 - Jan 31 by Scotia

You can check it yourself. You may not like to hear it, but it's what happened
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:01 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:35 - Jan 31 by Scotia

You should do some research before posting.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/smallpox-officially-declared-eradica
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:08 - Jan 31 with 1166 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:03 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

No it is a post with which your agree.
You are obsessed with Tory hatred thi time blaming one man for basically 100,000 deaths of our people.Just think about that,if you can .

I view that post as the most sickening Ive read in a while and that is saying summat

Johnson's has made many mistakes as would have Smarmer;if corbyn had been i/c I would have envisaged armageddon with distancing not being practiced and masks seen as oppressing individual 's freedom. This country dodged a bullet there .

Johnson believed this country had people with common sense and were united. Wrong on both counts.

Today,Police are working overtime checking the likes of hairdressers,Gyms and Beauty parlours for those unable to cope without hair /nails being done,for example.

Think on that

Now that's a shame,coming from someone who has a history of making some dubious posts,remind me how many times have you been called out for your comments on here.
Let's have it right,you come on here and make shit up, I give you a reasoned explanation,and my opinion,and you call that shameful, the worst ever seen, utter garbage.
Remind me again who is in charge of overseeing this shit storm.
Who said they were going to put a protective ring around care homes,who came up with the eat out to help out scheme,champions league, Cheltenham.Would you like me to continue.
I have no agenda whatsoever,I'm telling you it's been a mess, they've ballsed it up,if you cant see that,I cant help.
Furthermore,in light of your post, I see no future in conversing with you any longer.
Dont bother to reply, dont bother with PM's, they will be ignored.
I will fall short of throwing insults, I'm better than that, and I'll respects the owners wishes of this site.
Ciao!
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:08 - Jan 31 with 1163 viewsmax936

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:29 - Jan 30 by Flashberryjack

What jab is he having, Oxford or Pfizer vaccine?

They've been giving the Oxford vaccine where my daughter works, over half of the younger front line workers that have received the vaccine have reported flu like symptoms, yet hardly any of the elderly vaccinated have.

My father-in-law is 90, and he had the Pfizer jab last week, and he's suffered had no side effects whatsoever.

He doesn't know, he didn't ask and they never said, spoke to him a few minutes ago to check if he's had any after effects and he's fine,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:44 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:50 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

You can check it yourself. You may not like to hear it, but it's what happened

The first three words "it didn't work" are what you are wrong about.

It clearly did. There will be significant covid outbreaks in the future too. That doesn't mean that the vaccine doesn't work.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Jan 31 with 1105 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:01 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

You should do some research before posting.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/smallpox-officially-declared-eradica

You aren't getting this are you. The smallpox vaccine was introduced over 200 years ago. there were mass vaccination problems even then , with big uptakes, There were several big outbreaks of smallpox after this , therefore the vaccine didn't work

You have only gone back to 1967 when living conditions worldwide had improved dramatically. You haven't addressed why clean water and sanitation had already made huge improvements to disease control, and that was the same for all infectious diseases
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024