Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Rule 10:49 - Feb 28 with 15582 viewsCatullus

Drakeford wants it, devo max, go Federal, whatever you want to call it. His speech said a lot but was very light on detail. It was full of optimistic generalisations without saying much at all.
It is obvious now why the Labour party wanted to give the vote to 16/17 year olds, they are targettting them at the next election with this home rule demand because they know young people are more likley to support it, or independence.
This change in the voting laws was nothing to do with democracy and everything to do with tilting the vote in their favour but maybe it'll backfire and those youngsters will vote Plaid?

That aside, whn will we hear details? When will Drakeford give us the opportunity to weight up his plans?
He has also said more than once he won't serve a full term if he wins, that most likely means we'll have Gething foisted on us...from frying pan into the fire then. Can we vote for a party when we know the leader isn't interested in doing the term? Certainly people didn't like it when we had Bojo foisted on us, plenty said we didn'tvote for him and said it wasn't democratic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Home Rule on 08:51 - Mar 6 with 977 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Home Rule on 08:45 - Mar 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its about needing nuclear weapons that nobody will ever fire, or funding more positive things like nurses and education.

Save £205 billion from Trident, like most other nations.

No problem both Drakeford and sturgeon can pay NHS staff increases as the NHS in Wales and Scotland are devolved matters. Drakeford and Sturgeon also have powers to increase income tax to pay for it. Wonder if either of them are brave enough to do it before the next elections.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Home Rule on 10:07 - Mar 6 with 960 viewsCatullus

Home Rule on 23:23 - Mar 5 by exhmrc1

The issue you raised is a business that is losing money is being supported by a government body in other words the airport has been nationalised and you feel that money shouldnt be spent in that way. That is exactly the argument Thatcher used in closing coal mines. It is exactly the same principle ie Thatcherism.

As far as subsidising industries the bus companies are paid to run unprofitable services. Places like Banwen, Brynamman and Craig Cefn Parc otherwise wouldnt have one. Other services throughout Wales are run as subsidised services. It is no different paying money to a private bus company to run services than it is to pay CWA to run an airport.

It is just your hatred of anything in Cardiff, anything to do with Drakeford and the Labour Party and anything to do with the Welsh Government that wants you to close it.

You keep saying you are left of centre but dont support parties led by 2 left of centre leaders in Mark Drakeford and Adam Price.

Prior to the pandemic 1.6 million passengers used Cardiff Wales Airport in year. 1.6 million people you want to send to Bristol Airport and add an hour each way to their journeys. It says it all.

The airport isn't nationalised though, it os government owned but run at arms length on a commercial basis.

If the only international airport in Wales was anywhere else but Cardiff they would never have spent so much on it, they would never have bought it when it was going bankrupt. It only happened because it was next to Cardiff.

Those bus siubsidies, I disagree with those too. We shouldn't give money to private businesses to run substandard services. Bus travel is in decline in Wales, only train travel has increased but the dominant form of transport is the car. The pandemic reinforced that. The bus services still rely on outdated ideas and principles, they still run from a central point back to a central point, if you live on the outskirts you cannot get anywhere by bus without it taking far too long, even then you often won't have a bus service at the time you need. Buses need fresh thinking and modernisation. We'd be better off expanding the train network, imagine a fully electrified train service with all the old lines put back, ironically, when I talk about modernisation, I really think that putting the trains back to how they were before Beeching is the answer. Electric trains and trams, not thousands of diesel buses.

Those 1.6 million people, it was 1.6 million journeys wasn't it. They carried 1.6 million passengers. In 2019 Bristol carried 8.6 million passengers and Bristol is still expanding. Not all of CWA's 1.6 million will have come from West Wales either. But adding an hour to peoples journeys to go on holiday is a much better option than removing medical services, putting them in Cardiff and making sick people and their visitors do an extra hours travelling. They sited the Welsh major trauma unit in Cardiff when there's one in Bristol, 2 MTU's within an hour of each other but nothing in West Wales, it's criminal.

You say I hate anything in Cardiff now, my sister lives in Cardiff and my wife is from there, they both think it's not right, the amount of money spent there compared to the rest of Wales.
I am left of centre but it doesn't mean I have to support Price or Drakeford when I think they're crap. Unthinking, unquestioning support is for sheep. If it were up to me we'd renationalise gas, water and electricity, how many right wing people say that? I'm a Swansea City supporter so should I suppoort a manager if he proives to be utterly rubbish or am I entitled to say a change is needed?
Except when we lose Drakeford we probably get Gething which is even worse.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Home Rule on 10:09 - Mar 6 with 956 viewsonehunglow

Home Rule on 10:07 - Mar 6 by Catullus

The airport isn't nationalised though, it os government owned but run at arms length on a commercial basis.

If the only international airport in Wales was anywhere else but Cardiff they would never have spent so much on it, they would never have bought it when it was going bankrupt. It only happened because it was next to Cardiff.

Those bus siubsidies, I disagree with those too. We shouldn't give money to private businesses to run substandard services. Bus travel is in decline in Wales, only train travel has increased but the dominant form of transport is the car. The pandemic reinforced that. The bus services still rely on outdated ideas and principles, they still run from a central point back to a central point, if you live on the outskirts you cannot get anywhere by bus without it taking far too long, even then you often won't have a bus service at the time you need. Buses need fresh thinking and modernisation. We'd be better off expanding the train network, imagine a fully electrified train service with all the old lines put back, ironically, when I talk about modernisation, I really think that putting the trains back to how they were before Beeching is the answer. Electric trains and trams, not thousands of diesel buses.

Those 1.6 million people, it was 1.6 million journeys wasn't it. They carried 1.6 million passengers. In 2019 Bristol carried 8.6 million passengers and Bristol is still expanding. Not all of CWA's 1.6 million will have come from West Wales either. But adding an hour to peoples journeys to go on holiday is a much better option than removing medical services, putting them in Cardiff and making sick people and their visitors do an extra hours travelling. They sited the Welsh major trauma unit in Cardiff when there's one in Bristol, 2 MTU's within an hour of each other but nothing in West Wales, it's criminal.

You say I hate anything in Cardiff now, my sister lives in Cardiff and my wife is from there, they both think it's not right, the amount of money spent there compared to the rest of Wales.
I am left of centre but it doesn't mean I have to support Price or Drakeford when I think they're crap. Unthinking, unquestioning support is for sheep. If it were up to me we'd renationalise gas, water and electricity, how many right wing people say that? I'm a Swansea City supporter so should I suppoort a manager if he proives to be utterly rubbish or am I entitled to say a change is needed?

Why should I support Steve when it is Swansea City I love

Didnt know you had a mixed marriage Cat Cat.

I use the term scum only for their supporters and in a loving way too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Home Rule on 10:13 - Mar 6 with 953 viewsCatullus

Home Rule on 10:09 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Why should I support Steve when it is Swansea City I love

Didnt know you had a mixed marriage Cat Cat.

I use the term scum only for their supporters and in a loving way too

There's good people in Cardiff, there may even be some in the Senedd. I call CCFC supporters scum too and to be fair, my wifes father always told her to avoid Cardiff fans because they were trouble, he was born and raised in Ely! She hates football by the way. She thinks footballers are all diving, drama queens.

Home Rule on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 940 viewsexhmrc1

Putting trains in isnt feasible and they dont work in rural areas. Even pre Beeching there wasnt a train service between Pontardawe and Neath or Pontardawe and the Amman Valley. The bus subsidies are for non commercial routes and no train service will cover these. Do you propose leaving places like Cwmgors, Craig Cefn Parc and much of the upper valleys and nearly all of Gower without public transport. This is besides the fact that the track no longer exists. The old Pontardawe to Swansea train track is now part of the A4067 by pass. Where would the new train track go. There isnt anywhere for it to go.

Buses are far more flexible and get closer to people than trains ever can. It might be a good idea in your mind but it would be far more expensive requiring massive subsidies which you would soon end up complaining about. They may work in urban areas along any old routes that exist but in rural areas they will be useless.
Home Rule on 13:42 - Mar 6 with 929 viewstrampie

You are as right wing as they come in my book you are always criticising the left and rarely the right.

What is wrong with Adam Price ? he won every award going for being a top performer when he was in Westminster.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Home Rule on 15:09 - Mar 6 with 917 viewsCatullus

Home Rule on 13:42 - Mar 6 by trampie

You are as right wing as they come in my book you are always criticising the left and rarely the right.

What is wrong with Adam Price ? he won every award going for being a top performer when he was in Westminster.

I'll ask you then, how many right wingers are in favour of nayionalisation?

Obviously I am to the right of you but Jeremy Corbyn is to the right of you.

Can you get your head around a simple idea, you can be left wing and still be critical of the left wing politicians.
The reason Drakeford gets so much stick off me is because exHMRC is always sticking up for him so I reply.
How many on here are constantly singing Bojo's praises? When have I sung Bojo's praises?

Home Rule on 15:50 - Mar 6 with 904 viewsKilkennyjack

Home Rule on 15:09 - Mar 6 by Catullus

I'll ask you then, how many right wingers are in favour of nayionalisation?

Obviously I am to the right of you but Jeremy Corbyn is to the right of you.

Can you get your head around a simple idea, you can be left wing and still be critical of the left wing politicians.
The reason Drakeford gets so much stick off me is because exHMRC is always sticking up for him so I reply.
How many on here are constantly singing Bojo's praises? When have I sung Bojo's praises?

The difference between Professor Drakeford and twice sacked hack Johnson is intent.

Right or wrong - Drakeford is a decent man who cares about the outcomes.
Right or wrong - Johnson is a selfish man driven by personal greed, signing international agreements one day and howling at the moon about how unfair it all is the next day shames us all. Sleepy Joe will have this feckless scoundrel for lunch. Johnson is a mini Trump. And we all know what happened to Trump.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Home Rule on 16:59 - Mar 6 with 888 viewsCatullus

Home Rule on 15:50 - Mar 6 by Kilkennyjack

The difference between Professor Drakeford and twice sacked hack Johnson is intent.

Right or wrong - Johnson is a selfish man driven by personal greed, signing international agreements one day and howling at the moon about how unfair it all is the next day shames us all. Sleepy Joe will have this feckless scoundrel for lunch. Johnson is a mini Trump. And we all know what happened to Trump.

Kilky, I agree, Drakeford is a more decent person than Bojo will ever be. That doesn't mean Drakeford is doing a good job though.

Bojo is a consumate liar, a deceiver, a user. He is all that and more but he is a politician and they are mostly like that.

Home Rule on 18:07 - Mar 6 with 858 viewspencoedjack

I find it hard to believe that a decent man would bring up a son to be a rapist (one who have been convicted of sustained rape as well)

Guess people have different standards on decent.
Home Rule on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 847 viewsDr_Winston

Drakeford is an overpromoted buffoon more suited to running a raffle rather than a Government, but I don't think using his son's crimes as a means to criticise him is fair.

There's plenty of his own actions you can use to do that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Home Rule on 18:55 - Mar 6 with 840 viewspencoedjack

Home Rule on 18:47 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

Drakeford is an overpromoted buffoon more suited to running a raffle rather than a Government, but I don't think using his son's crimes as a means to criticise him is fair.

There's plenty of his own actions you can use to do that.

I respect your opinion Dr but it was in reply to someone saying he was a decent man.

Harsh maybe but it’s my opinion & it won’t change.
Home Rule on 20:24 - Mar 6 with 829 viewsexhmrc1

Home Rule on 16:59 - Mar 6 by Catullus

Kilky, I agree, Drakeford is a more decent person than Bojo will ever be. That doesn't mean Drakeford is doing a good job though.

Bojo is a consumate liar, a deceiver, a user. He is all that and more but he is a politician and they are mostly like that.

Others are saying what I have. Based on your comments you are right wing.

You dont like Drakeford, Gething, Price all left of centre politicians. I think highly of all 3 and others. I actually quite like a few Plaid people and Kirsty Williams largely because they persue a left of centre agenda. Both Adam Price and Llyn Ap Iorwerth have been very good as has Helen Mary Jones. All are left of centre politicians who have largely backed the same policy over covid as Drakeford and Gething.

How successful Drakeford has been should be looked at in accordance with the facts which show his government has been more successful in terms of deaths and new cases than the idiot prime minister. Using the official gov.uk statistics used daily by all UK governments the current facts show

Current rate Wales 49.6 England 74.4
Rate from start of Pandemic Wales 6498.40 England 6555.4. At one point last summer England was over 1000 points ahead of Wales
Deaths within 28 days of a positive result Wales 170.8 England 194.6 This is the statistic used in the press conferences. Wales has the highest amount of people over 80. 55% of all deaths are from people over 80 so it would be expected the Welsh rate would be higher because of that.

It has been said that ethnicity is a large cause of covid deaths. However the death rate in the 3 Welsh authorities with the highest ethic rate is lower than other areas with ethnicity of a fraction of those rates. Cardiff has 19.1% BAME, Newport 12.3 and Swansea 8.4 compared to Rhondda Cynon Taff 3.4, Merthyr Tydfil 2.3 and Neath Port Talbot 2.3 Death rates are Cardiff 220.1 Newport 225.4 Swansea 243.3 RCT 355.6 Merthyr 334.8 and NPT 318.9.

The figures show that the policy used by Drakeford's government has worked. Early in the pandemic there was a 1000 point deficit as against England whereas now that has turned to a 57 point surplus. This is due to the way the Welsh Government has handled the crises and in fairness supported in the main by Plaid and the Lib Dems and also the SNP.

All your efforts to knock our left of centre government arent supported by the facts. This is not just you but other right wingers on here. The reality is that under Drakeford's leadership we have lower rates of the virus and death and the highest amount of vaccine administered. That is why I support the government that you dont.
Home Rule on 20:34 - Mar 6 with 827 viewsBoundy

Home Rule on 08:54 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Cardiff Airport was bought for political purposes. "The Capital of Wales" had to have an airport. From a business standpoint the purchase was idiotic, and now the taxpayers of the rest of Wales face decades of subsidising a white elephant purchased only to stoke the ego of one city and the nominal national Govt that boosts it ahead of everywhere else.

Pretty much similar to the barrage in the "Bay" , it cost to 220 million to build with the taxpayer , you and me, having to carry the burden and is estimated to cost a further £20m a year to run/ maintain , obviously built for the benefit of the whole of Wales . Or was it ?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 21:35]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Home Rule on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 824 viewsDr_Winston

Home Rule on 20:34 - Mar 6 by Boundy

Pretty much similar to the barrage in the "Bay" , it cost to 220 million to build with the taxpayer , you and me, having to carry the burden and is estimated to cost a further £20m a year to run/ maintain , obviously built for the benefit of the whole of Wales . Or was it ?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 21:35]

Or the Millennium Centre. How many tens of millions of pounds in subsidy has that monstrosity soaked up by this point?

Cardiff is a tumour on the rest of the country, a tumour cheerfully fed by those elected to serve the whole of Wales.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Home Rule on 22:44 - Mar 6 with 802 viewsCatullus

Home Rule on 20:24 - Mar 6 by exhmrc1

Others are saying what I have. Based on your comments you are right wing.

You dont like Drakeford, Gething, Price all left of centre politicians. I think highly of all 3 and others. I actually quite like a few Plaid people and Kirsty Williams largely because they persue a left of centre agenda. Both Adam Price and Llyn Ap Iorwerth have been very good as has Helen Mary Jones. All are left of centre politicians who have largely backed the same policy over covid as Drakeford and Gething.

How successful Drakeford has been should be looked at in accordance with the facts which show his government has been more successful in terms of deaths and new cases than the idiot prime minister. Using the official gov.uk statistics used daily by all UK governments the current facts show

Current rate Wales 49.6 England 74.4
Rate from start of Pandemic Wales 6498.40 England 6555.4. At one point last summer England was over 1000 points ahead of Wales
Deaths within 28 days of a positive result Wales 170.8 England 194.6 This is the statistic used in the press conferences. Wales has the highest amount of people over 80. 55% of all deaths are from people over 80 so it would be expected the Welsh rate would be higher because of that.

It has been said that ethnicity is a large cause of covid deaths. However the death rate in the 3 Welsh authorities with the highest ethic rate is lower than other areas with ethnicity of a fraction of those rates. Cardiff has 19.1% BAME, Newport 12.3 and Swansea 8.4 compared to Rhondda Cynon Taff 3.4, Merthyr Tydfil 2.3 and Neath Port Talbot 2.3 Death rates are Cardiff 220.1 Newport 225.4 Swansea 243.3 RCT 355.6 Merthyr 334.8 and NPT 318.9.

The figures show that the policy used by Drakeford's government has worked. Early in the pandemic there was a 1000 point deficit as against England whereas now that has turned to a 57 point surplus. This is due to the way the Welsh Government has handled the crises and in fairness supported in the main by Plaid and the Lib Dems and also the SNP.

All your efforts to knock our left of centre government arent supported by the facts. This is not just you but other right wingers on here. The reality is that under Drakeford's leadership we have lower rates of the virus and death and the highest amount of vaccine administered. That is why I support the government that you dont.

You can call me right wing all you like but it won't be true. I could call you a Communist but my saying it wouldn't make it true.

I'll ask again, hiw many right wingers support nationalisation? Do you know any. When you say others you are talking about Trampie, anyone else? Like I said, Corbyn is to the right of Trampie, you would be too.

Now tell me, what is the lesser of two evils, having to travel an hour further to get on a flight for a holiday, or having to travel an hour further for medical care or to visit a relative in hospital?
Is it right to have the only major trauma centre in south Wales in Cardiff so there are 2 MTU's in 45mins drive of each other but down in West Wales, if you need an MTU it's 2 hours drive?

It tells me a lot about you that an hour further for a flight is so important when so many people are denied the quality health services they need access to. Isn't being selfish what left wingers normally accuse the tories of?

Sorry to repeat myself but I don't dislike Gething or Drakeford, I don't know them to not like them I just think they are useless. It matters not that they are labour. I tink RT Davies is useless too. It's why I'm for abolishing the Senedd, the current Welsh poltiicians aren't fit to be left in charge of a pet goldfish. Westminster is no better but why pay for one lot of useless idiots more thn we need?
I'm all for social equality, the redistribution of wealth and I believe Capitalism is wrong, it's set up to serve the rich and punish the poor. What is the point in telling you though, you're a Drakeford fanboy no matter what he does.
It shows how bad you are, when the WOL political editor put a story out showing the lies Drakeford and Gething had told, you called him biased or was it discredited? when even a blind man knows the WOL is very pro Senedd. Don''t tell me, the WOL is right wing too.

Read this,

https://business.senedd.wales/documents/s48899/PAC4-06-16%20P1%20PPIW%20Report%2

then tell me is it a robust business plan to write off a 46 million debt so the next 46 million loan has more chance of being repaid?

Home Rule on 22:58 - Mar 6 with 791 viewsCatullus

Tell me taxman, do you support this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mark-drakeford-says-wales-could-19

Is Drakeford righ to suggest it?

Home Rule on 23:20 - Mar 6 with 788 viewsexhmrc1

Home Rule on 22:58 - Mar 6 by Catullus

Tell me taxman, do you support this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mark-drakeford-says-wales-could-19

Is Drakeford righ to suggest it?

Yes it is right. Given where our figures are we could be in single figures by the end of the month and if that proves to be the case then he would be be right to say we could open things before England who are unlikely to be in that position.

Whether we will do it I doubt given what happened when we came out of the firebreak. We would have to have an arrangement in place to ensure they dont flood across the border and that would be my worry.

The evidence from both last summer and around Christmas suggests keeping supermarkets open or opening non retail is unlikely to have a major impact on the virus. When shops opened after the initial lockdown there wasnt any major impact. Similarly if you look at the figures from 23 December the rate of the virus came down. It was too close to the lockdown for that to be having an impact and these figures would have been when non essential retail was open and when shops were crammed with Christmas shoppers.

I am far more concerned with opening things that are more risky. I certainly wouldnt open bars, gyms, borders, sports stadia, nightclubs and festivals as these are extremely risky, would mainly be used by younger people who wont have been vaccinated.

Based on what happened last summer and that is all we have to go on I think non retail will be one of the safest things to open but there would need to be something in place to prevent people flooding whilst shops are closed in England otherwise it might be better to tie in the opening to the same time as England.
Home Rule on 23:47 - Mar 6 with 785 viewsexhmrc1

If I can add a bit more to my thinking to help you understand where I come from.

Todays 7 day case rates actually refer to the tests done between 23 Feb and 1 March. The rate of the virus has been dropping during this period and since and is likely to drop for at least 2 weeks from the date any change takes place. The rates for every local authority west of Cardiff except Merthyr is under 50 cases and dropping. Pembrokeshire is already under 20 and these figures will drop further. As examples Pontardawe, Cadoxton, Neath Town, Neath South, Briton Ferry and Skewen and Jersey Marine have had 0-2 cases each for the last week. Baglan and Neath Abbey have 3 each. There are other places slightly higher but as they drop the figures in Neath Port Talbot will be negligeable so I can see in those circumstances how we can open shops before England.

It is very much the same position in Swansea. Every area to the west of Sketty has between 0 and 2 cases. There are some cases elsewhere in the city but it is likely they will shortly drop to extremely low figures. The whole of Aberystwyth has 0-2 cases. In Pembrokeshire Narberth is the only place with more than 0-2 cases.
Home Rule on 09:11 - Mar 7 with 742 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakefird is a man who never had a proper job in his life. Only once the golden egg of the Welsh assembly came along has he had a chance to shine. Sadly it has exposed his dithering and failures. He has seen the long decline of the NHS, education in wales. Rising poverty yet he still dithers about crucial decisions. 10 years after the clear need to build the M4 bypass to receive the choked arteries of the bryglas tunnels he cancels it without any solution. His only policy to date is to give votes to school children in a desperate bid to hold onto power.

Home Rule on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 730 viewsKilkennyjack

Home Rule on 18:07 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

I find it hard to believe that a decent man would bring up a son to be a rapist (one who have been convicted of sustained rape as well)

Guess people have different standards on decent.

I think the Law will help you with your thinking on this.

The person who did wrong is in jail, as i understand it.
In truth i dont know much about it.

Beware of the Risen People

Home Rule on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 727 viewstrampie

Home Rule on 09:11 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

Drakefird is a man who never had a proper job in his life. Only once the golden egg of the Welsh assembly came along has he had a chance to shine. Sadly it has exposed his dithering and failures. He has seen the long decline of the NHS, education in wales. Rising poverty yet he still dithers about crucial decisions. 10 years after the clear need to build the M4 bypass to receive the choked arteries of the bryglas tunnels he cancels it without any solution. His only policy to date is to give votes to school children in a desperate bid to hold onto power.

Drakeford was a lecturer (in Swansea and Cardiff uni's or what became Swansea Uni) and even taught Leanne Wood at one point.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Home Rule on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 726 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Home Rule on 09:15 - Mar 7 by Kilkennyjack

I think the Law will help you with your thinking on this.

The person who did wrong is in jail, as i understand it.
In truth i dont know much about it.

You don't seem to know much about anything in all honesty. Much of the nonsense you make up is a figment of your imagination.

Home Rule on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 724 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Home Rule on 09:17 - Mar 7 by trampie

Drakeford was a lecturer (in Swansea and Cardiff uni's or what became Swansea Uni) and even taught Leanne Wood at one point.

That is what I said. He has not had a proper job just a academic who has no experience of running a business in the real word.

Home Rule on 09:22 - Mar 7 with 714 viewstrampie

Home Rule on 09:20 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

That is what I said. He has not had a proper job just a academic who has no experience of running a business in the real word.

Running a business is not a proper job if it is a medium sized or large organisation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024