Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86422 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 17:00 - Jul 5 with 1847 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 16:56 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

That's another question.

Met up with a friend who lives in Bristol last weekend. Her NHS app has everything on it. Medical history, current prescriptions, dates of vaccination, the lot.

I guess after 20 years of Welsh Govt control of the NHS we're all going to be issued chalkboards this side of the Severn.

Well.........same data, same purpose, same country ( people move unhindered across borders)......why on earth would you not use the same system

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 17:41 - Jul 5 with 1819 viewsGwyn737

Mr Drakeford on 16:56 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

That's another question.

Met up with a friend who lives in Bristol last weekend. Her NHS app has everything on it. Medical history, current prescriptions, dates of vaccination, the lot.

I guess after 20 years of Welsh Govt control of the NHS we're all going to be issued chalkboards this side of the Severn.

I don’t seem to have any of those things on mine.

Is it the NHS Covid app or something different?
Mr Drakeford on 07:47 - Jul 6 with 1745 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 17:41 - Jul 5 by Gwyn737

I don’t seem to have any of those things on mine.

Is it the NHS Covid app or something different?

It's a different NHS app.

In England there is a NHS app separate to the covid one. It can be used for appointments, prescriptions and as a vaccine passport.

We don't have it in Wales.
Mr Drakeford on 07:49 - Jul 6 with 1742 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 17:00 - Jul 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well.........same data, same purpose, same country ( people move unhindered across borders)......why on earth would you not use the same system

Apparently we do things differently in Wales according to Drakers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 08:13 - Jul 6 with 1737 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 07:49 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Apparently we do things differently in Wales according to Drakers.

and all at a cost to the taxpayer.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 08:23 - Jul 6 with 1732 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 07:47 - Jul 6 by Scotia

It's a different NHS app.

In England there is a NHS app separate to the covid one. It can be used for appointments, prescriptions and as a vaccine passport.

We don't have it in Wales.

We have the "My Health Online" website that can used for appointments and prescriptions. Surly that should be updated to include the vaccine and relevant data, then available in app form.
Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jul 6 with 1714 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 08:23 - Jul 6 by Whiterockin

We have the "My Health Online" website that can used for appointments and prescriptions. Surly that should be updated to include the vaccine and relevant data, then available in app form.

Why develop a new one when a solution already exists?

Mr Drakeford on 08:47 - Jul 6 with 1713 viewsCatullus

"Myhealthonline" yes my GP used it briefly. Then they turned it off saying they had a shortage of doctors/staff so we had to use the phone and it has stayed that way.

It seemed to me that shortage of staff made using this online system more necessary and the twice I used it, it worked just fine.

For my money the NHS shouldn't be devolved, it should be a UK wide thing with one system that we all use. I feel the same about education. One system, one set of standards with a desire to keep improving, qualifications that carry the same weight across the whole UK.

But what do I know?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 08:53 - Jul 6 with 1710 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jul 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why develop a new one when a solution already exists?

We have a track and trace app (covid 19), not a second app like England to deal with all NHS needs.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 8:54]
Mr Drakeford on 09:26 - Jul 7 with 1622 viewsCatullus

These "medics" don't seem to think Wales did so well with the pandemic, what will MR Drakeford say and do?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-open-letter-investigat

My money is on him reeling out excuses and stats designed to convince us he did a better job than Bojo (because pointing out others did worse is the new success) and then saying of course lessons must be learned and we must improve. The usual bland nonsense we hear from all politicians.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 10:38 - Jul 7 with 1608 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 09:26 - Jul 7 by Catullus

These "medics" don't seem to think Wales did so well with the pandemic, what will MR Drakeford say and do?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-open-letter-investigat

My money is on him reeling out excuses and stats designed to convince us he did a better job than Bojo (because pointing out others did worse is the new success) and then saying of course lessons must be learned and we must improve. The usual bland nonsense we hear from all politicians.

I heard one of the group who’d lost a parent speaking on the radio last night, it was very moving. I don’t think any of the governments have covered themselves in glory dealing with Covid, but i am not sure we should be looking at a public enquiry right now. There should have be continuous reflective practice to improve working practice as we went along. My personal view is that there should be a national public enquiry with specific sections to consider deviations and changes in the devolved administrations which should run simultaneously.
Mr Drakeford on 12:44 - Jul 7 with 1581 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 10:38 - Jul 7 by majorraglan

I heard one of the group who’d lost a parent speaking on the radio last night, it was very moving. I don’t think any of the governments have covered themselves in glory dealing with Covid, but i am not sure we should be looking at a public enquiry right now. There should have be continuous reflective practice to improve working practice as we went along. My personal view is that there should be a national public enquiry with specific sections to consider deviations and changes in the devolved administrations which should run simultaneously.

I think calling it the NATIONAL healthservice is no longer true as the devolved governments play to their own tune. I also think the NHS should be taken out of the devolved lists and it should be run as a UK wide entity with no cross border deviations or devolved governments petty arguments to deal with.

When it comes to our health, shouldn't we expect the same treatment, the same waiting times, the same rules no matter where in the UK we live? When I was first put on the waiting list for my hip replacement the Welsh wit was 12 months roughly, in England the wait time was 6 weeks. That is both absurd and disgraceful but who do I blame for that? I say the Senedd but the Senedd supporters just want to blame Westminster so they sling mud while the patients suffer. It's just not good enough.

Mr Drakeford on 13:24 - Jul 7 with 1571 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 12:44 - Jul 7 by Catullus

I think calling it the NATIONAL healthservice is no longer true as the devolved governments play to their own tune. I also think the NHS should be taken out of the devolved lists and it should be run as a UK wide entity with no cross border deviations or devolved governments petty arguments to deal with.

When it comes to our health, shouldn't we expect the same treatment, the same waiting times, the same rules no matter where in the UK we live? When I was first put on the waiting list for my hip replacement the Welsh wit was 12 months roughly, in England the wait time was 6 weeks. That is both absurd and disgraceful but who do I blame for that? I say the Senedd but the Senedd supporters just want to blame Westminster so they sling mud while the patients suffer. It's just not good enough.

Political interference in health matters does not help anyone. I'd be in favour of an independent body to oversee health policy in the UK with a clear set of measures reported monthly on performance. The government role would be restricted to funding.

Mr Drakeford on 13:27 - Jul 7 with 1569 viewslondonlisa2001

Mr Drakeford on 13:24 - Jul 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

Political interference in health matters does not help anyone. I'd be in favour of an independent body to oversee health policy in the UK with a clear set of measures reported monthly on performance. The government role would be restricted to funding.

Absolutely correct.
Mr Drakeford on 13:43 - Jul 7 with 1557 viewsProfessor

Mr Drakeford on 13:27 - Jul 7 by londonlisa2001

Absolutely correct.

And we really need to think through the funding model. perhaps separate from current taxation. I like the German system of compulsory and partly means-based insurance.
Mr Drakeford on 13:49 - Jul 7 with 1541 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 13:43 - Jul 7 by Professor

And we really need to think through the funding model. perhaps separate from current taxation. I like the German system of compulsory and partly means-based insurance.

And those with private health insurance not paying into the state kitty?
Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - Jul 7 with 1524 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 08:47 - Jul 6 by Catullus

"Myhealthonline" yes my GP used it briefly. Then they turned it off saying they had a shortage of doctors/staff so we had to use the phone and it has stayed that way.

It seemed to me that shortage of staff made using this online system more necessary and the twice I used it, it worked just fine.

For my money the NHS shouldn't be devolved, it should be a UK wide thing with one system that we all use. I feel the same about education. One system, one set of standards with a desire to keep improving, qualifications that carry the same weight across the whole UK.

But what do I know?

Either we are totally state funded or private.
NHS WAS leading but not now.

We do not have the best health care in Europe even.

NHS is and has been a political tool

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mr Drakeford on 14:50 - Jul 8 with 1424 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the snowdonia nation parks authority has turned down an application by the local authority to build 12 affordable housing units on the site of an empty derelect school that has been closed for 10 years. No wonder locals can't afford yo live in the area. The matter had been passed to the ministers in tye senedd yo decide.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 15:19 - Jul 8 with 1412 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 14:50 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

I see the snowdonia nation parks authority has turned down an application by the local authority to build 12 affordable housing units on the site of an empty derelect school that has been closed for 10 years. No wonder locals can't afford yo live in the area. The matter had been passed to the ministers in tye senedd yo decide.

Without knowing the detail, I'd be happy with the LA building expensive houses to flog in the National Park and using the money to build many more affordable houses so that there is a win/win when it comes to tourism and supporting local people. I realise that there would need to be a change in what LAs are able to build to sell.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 15:49]

Mr Drakeford on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1370 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 14:50 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

Wrong again!
Gwynedd County Council have appealed a decision by Snowdonia National Park planning Authority to decline an application submitted by the former to convert an old school in to affordable housing. Dolgellau Town Council and a number of residents have opposed the scheme for a variety of reasons and the National Park have rejected the application. Gwynedd CC are appealing to the WG Planning Inspectors who will decide. Not arguing about the issues and people being priced out of the market, but the facts are contrary to your post WG ministers have not made the decisions on this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57762180

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/appeal-launched-over-rejection
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 23:02]
Mr Drakeford on 19:55 - Jul 8 with 1336 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Why is he dithering on amber countries and vaccinated people not needing to isolate, he's making it difficult for us for no reason.

Mr Drakeford on 21:42 - Jul 8 with 1299 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 19:55 - Jul 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why is he dithering on amber countries and vaccinated people not needing to isolate, he's making it difficult for us for no reason.

Drakeford dither ? never.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 08:43 - Jul 9 with 1251 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:46 - Jul 8 by majorraglan

Wrong again!
Gwynedd County Council have appealed a decision by Snowdonia National Park planning Authority to decline an application submitted by the former to convert an old school in to affordable housing. Dolgellau Town Council and a number of residents have opposed the scheme for a variety of reasons and the National Park have rejected the application. Gwynedd CC are appealing to the WG Planning Inspectors who will decide. Not arguing about the issues and people being priced out of the market, but the facts are contrary to your post WG ministers have not made the decisions on this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57762180

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/appeal-launched-over-rejection
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 23:02]

A planning application for social housing has been turned down by Snowdonia national parks authority is what I said. Glad you agree.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - Jul 9 with 1201 viewsScotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57705814

I mentioned this the other day. It is shocking.

I've used a CTM system in work and my organisation used to get commission from it's use. I hope the Senedd aren't using this to raise funds!
Mr Drakeford on 16:32 - Jul 9 with 1156 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - Jul 9 by Scotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57705814

I mentioned this the other day. It is shocking.

I've used a CTM system in work and my organisation used to get commission from it's use. I hope the Senedd aren't using this to raise funds!

Would anyone be surprised if theSenedd got commission for this? I'd be also wouldn't be surprised if the person who chose this comoany had a nice job lined up for after they quit politics. It'show things seem to work!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024