Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY AFTERMATH 10:49 - Aug 25 with 19762 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the country and western town of Preston. The team with P N and E in their name. Let’s add an I and an S.

Saturday 28th August 2021
Deepdale Stadium
Kick Off 3pm

It’s the final game before the international break, that’s the last game before the next ones start, which will be at the end of the international break.

Match Officials
THOMAS BRAMALL
Thomas loves a card. 21 🟨 in his first 10 games. The EFL generally give him league one or two games so this is a step up.
Assisted by : Richard Wild and Steven Meredith
Fourth Official : Robert Lewis

Preston is famous for many things, the first KFC, the first Motorway, the word ‘teetotal’ comes from Preston, which I as your host totally agree with. It’s also a fact that the highest amount of bellends in the country come from Preston, oh, but think, yes bellends are made in Preston, the very ends of bells in church spires ( or lofts ) that make the noise that bloody annoy you on Sundays. That’s why they have a church with the tallest spire in England, to fit all the bellends in.

The home ends at Preston are also full of bellends.

Six players unavailable for Swansea City’s away clash at PNE 27th Aug 2021 08:00
Swansea City travel to Lancashire today with a number of players unavailable for selection. Kyle Joseph won’t play this weekend as he is in Gloucestershire finalising his loan to Cheltenham Town. Korey Smith and Liam Walsh are also still out, but the good news is Connor Roberts is around two weeks away from upping his training regime. Swans fans could see him back by mid to late September. 0

On the day tickets will be available to purchase from the away ticket office at Deepdale.

The away ticket office is located at the Bill Shankly Kop, adjacent to the away turnstiles.

Get your vaccination today
“We hope it provides an accessible and convenient chance for supporters of both the Lilywhites, and our visitors Swansea City, to be able to get a first or second dose of the vaccine while attending the game.” Dr Zak Patel, Clinical Director, the Preston North Primary Care Network (PCN) said: “We are incredibly proud to be able to offer a mobile Covid-19 vaccination clinic in a place that is convenient and accessible, for footballers and fans alike. “Whether you’re looking forward to getting back to spending time with family and friends, planning your next holiday or counting down the days until your favourite festival, the vaccine will help keep you and those around you safe.

Preston North End: Daniel Iversen, Sepp van den Berg, Ben Whiteman, Patrick Bauer, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Emil Riis, Sean Maguire, Josh Earl.

Substitutes: Declan Rudd, Greg Cunningham, Josh Harrop, Joe Rafferty, Scott Sinclair, Joe Rodwell-Grant, Brad Pott.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Joel Latibeaudiere, Ryan Bennett, Ryan Manning; Ethan Laird, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Kyle Naughton, Brandon Cooper, Dan Williams, Yan Dhanda, Morgan Whittaker, Jamal Lowe.

Russell Martin agrees entirely, the swans were shockingly bad ! 28th Aug 2021 20:15
Pulling no punches whatsoever Swansea City manager Russell Martin stated post match his team just didn’t compete anywhere on the pitch. A comprehensive display by Preston North End including pace and pressing in the right areas put paid to any thoughts of a swans victory after an entertaining first fifteen minutes. 0

Nothing to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:04 - Aug 28 with 1753 viewsWalterBoyd

Commentator Just said Sinclair has scored 4 in last 6 matches, more than he scored in whole of last season.

Let's hope he has a poor game today.

Pitch looks cracking, sun out, just a few Swans goals and a clean sheet please.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:17 - Aug 28 with 1602 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:29 - Aug 28 by A_Fans_Dad

He will run around and tire out their defense, then Martin will bring on some one who can actually do the job.

There are players in the U14 side who could run around and tire out the opposition defence for 60 minutes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:21 - Aug 28 with 1568 viewsWalterBoyd

Cullen and Laird linking up well so far.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:21 - Aug 28 with 1562 viewsjasper_T

Piruuu
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:21 - Aug 28 with 1562 viewsjackrabbit

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:37 - Aug 28 by PBJ

Live streams anyone??

I’m watching the PNE stream because the SwansTV stream has no sound, just the commentators jabbering away in the studio. No crowd noise. Most unnerving.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:22 - Aug 28 with 1556 viewsMinesapint

Cracking goal.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:22 - Aug 28 with 1531 viewsMinesapint

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:22 - Aug 28 by Minesapint

Cracking goal.

Neutralised by shocking defending at the other end
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:24 - Aug 28 with 1489 viewsjasper_T

Neutralised by shocking defending at the other end

Tidy bit of skill to be fair.
Login to get fewer ads

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:25 - Aug 28 with 1470 viewsWalterBoyd

Shocking defending by Bidwell.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:25 - Aug 28 with 1471 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cracking goal.

What’s that now - 10 shots 9 on target and 4 goals ? Legend

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:26 - Aug 28 with 1445 viewsDJack

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:24 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Tidy bit of skill to be fair.

Agreed...but the defending could have been a bit better.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:27 - Aug 28 with 1412 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder where we would have finished had we not played a lower league winger as our primary striker last season.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:35 - Aug 28 with 1309 viewsPBJ

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:21 - Aug 28 by jackrabbit

I’m watching the PNE stream because the SwansTV stream has no sound, just the commentators jabbering away in the studio. No crowd noise. Most unnerving.

Could you give me a link please?

Always go with the Facts.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:35 - Aug 28 with 1302 viewsDr_Parnassus

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:27 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder where we would have finished had we not played a lower league winger as our primary striker last season.

Probably far lower considering our other option would have to be Cullen who is far less suited to the role, which is why we wanted a number 9 in January and got a load of misfits and anything but.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:40 - Aug 28 with 1256 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:35 - Aug 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Probably far lower considering our other option would have to be Cullen who is far less suited to the role, which is why we wanted a number 9 in January and got a load of misfits and anything but.

Why January? We had all Summer to identify and buy a striker.

Someone made the decision to sign Lowe with the intent of playing him as a striker. Whoever that was failed the club.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 1253 viewsmagicdaps10

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:27 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Imagine him last year playing centrally with Ayew and Lowe playing off him in a 4-3-3.

🤩

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:44 - Aug 28 with 1227 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our midfield is non existent. No composure or control at all. So what does grimes bring again??? Paterson is non existent mind you to be fair

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:45 - Aug 28 with 1221 viewsWalterBoyd

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:35 - Aug 28 by PBJ

The match is on ifollow EA sports. Perfect picture and sound, 2 Preston bias commentators though. Allegedly.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 1178 viewsjackrabbit

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:35 - Aug 28 by PBJ

Sorry I can’t - I just get it through my IPTV menu.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 1171 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bollox
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 15:49]
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 1156 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope Warnock still wants Bidwell.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:49 - Aug 28 with 1157 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pathetic defending again .

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:50 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewsBadlands

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:49 - Aug 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Pathetic defending again .

Missing Cabango ... big time.
WTF was Bennett doing?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:50 - Aug 28 with 1102 viewsKeithHaynes

Defence has been abysmal.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:51 - Aug 28 with 1089 viewsTenbySwan

Bidwell to blame for both goals,

Went AWOL for the second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024