Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 14:54 - Aug 17 with 17587 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a tricky game for the swans on Saturday against a Luton Town side which has enjoyed success over Russell Martin’s side in recent years. Realistically it could halogen again.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Saturday Latest - Plus taking the knee becomes clearer 20th Aug 2022 08:05
Swansea City take on Luton Town at 3pm today (UK time) looking to show they have learned from Tuesdays performance where they let slip a two goal lead against Millwall. Luton are second bottom in the championship with Coventry City bottom, however the sky blues have only played two games due to their pitch being unplayable. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 17 with 4931 viewsonehunglow

All Nathan Jones does is what all the others do.

Wait,Harry and press and the chances will come

Piroe needs that speaking to the link of which Russ did before the Preston game last year .

His body language is all you need to see

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:53 - Aug 17 with 4929 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

Piroe needs that speaking to the link of which Russ did before the Preston game last year .

He's had enough of russ,players will turn one by one except his little lover boys
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:14 - Aug 17 with 4862 viewsSirjohnalot

I'll be down, plan to come home on Thursday night. Looking forward to a thumping win. Got our usual seats

Only game where we were awful was Blackburn, tiny bit of luck we should have won the other 3

Come on the Swans.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:22 - Aug 17 with 4849 viewsFlashberryjack

I've got a wedding on Saturday, and been thinking of a plausible excuse to to give to the missus why It's a good idea not to attend, as I'd miss Saturdays game.

Sadly, to avoid a divorce, I won't be at the Luton game, maybe our luck will change.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:43 - Aug 17 with 4819 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:22 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

I've got a wedding on Saturday, and been thinking of a plausible excuse to to give to the missus why It's a good idea not to attend, as I'd miss Saturdays game.

Sadly, to avoid a divorce, I won't be at the Luton game, maybe our luck will change.

Thank your lucky stars.

I said yes to a freebie today after a few lunchtime drinks. They’ve worn off now and I’m regretting it already😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:49 - Aug 17 with 4813 viewspencoedjack

A game I love to win just to shut their gobby Bassey manager up.

Horrible bloke
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:55 - Aug 17 with 4808 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:49 - Aug 17 by pencoedjack

A game I love to win just to shut their gobby Bassey manager up.

Horrible bloke

He absolutely hates us, running into the stand last season

Trouble is he has a good record down here, but this is one I really want to win

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:57 - Aug 17 with 4794 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:55 - Aug 17 by raynor94

He will be full on as will his gobshite team.
One to win and shut up

Ive been quiet today till shocked after reading fans actually ENJOYED that last night.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 4777 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:57 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

He will be full on as will his gobshite team.
One to win and shut up

Ive been quiet today till shocked after reading fans actually ENJOYED that last night.

Remember Rhys Williams racially abused and no one done for it.

Remember the cowardly assault from behind on Manning from behind for some standard time wasting.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:28 - Aug 17 with 4726 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

What if the Harry you mentioned who is waiting isn't playing ?
Could make all the difference?
😏😏
If Swans play like they did last night ( until the last few mins obviously) then no complaints from me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:14 - Aug 17 with 4682 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:55 - Aug 17 by raynor94

Show the team that clip, and the final 10 mins of last nights game, lets see what they're made of.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:09 - Aug 18 with 4489 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:22 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

No divorce and no wedding, I'll be there Saturday, it was close thing mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:33 - Aug 18 with 4458 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:28 - Aug 17 by STID2017

What if the Harry you mentioned who is waiting isn't playing ?
Could make all the difference?
😏😏
If Swans play like they did last night ( until the last few mins obviously) then no complaints from me

I'm wild about Harry

Fair play .

I have an obsession with CAPITALS

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:04 - Aug 18 with 4422 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:33 - Aug 18 by onehunglow

I'm wild about Harry

Fair play .

I have an obsession with CAPITALS

He was fine til he met Sally. Then he got Dirty. You could Secombe everywhere.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 16:06]

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:55 - Aug 18 with 4311 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:04 - Aug 18 by union_jack

He was fine til he met Sally. Then he got Dirty. You could Secombe everywhere.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 16:06]

Sally can Wait

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:10 - Aug 18 with 4312 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:55 - Aug 18 by onehunglow

Sally can Wait

If he’s Worth it.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:15 - Aug 18 with 4250 viewsAndyCole

Nathan Jones will be miffed we now have Joey. He'll be scratching around looking for the chinks he's been accustomed to exploiting.

Joey has massively made his mark on and off the pitch. Player-management team in the making, by some reliable accounts.

We are instantly a far better team with Joey calling the shots in so many ways. Grimes is suddenly unleashed. Two of the very cleverest, most highly capable CMs in this league, playing beautifully in tandem. We may be transformed. In a heartbeat.

With Joey and Grimes driving us forwards and playing our Swansea brand in the way they know best, architecting not just from deep but also through and into the final third we could well have finally started the 'Tranishun', with an altogether different brand. A brand some of us have been crying out for for the past 12 months.

If the Allen-Grimes show is allowed to blossom again, in theory we could actually win this. However in practice, the facts to date are altogether less favourable.

Theory and practice; Concept and Reality; Facts and Fiction...... someone could write a book........or a thread or two.......

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 00:45 - Aug 19 with 4131 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:15 - Aug 18 by AndyCole

Nathan Jones will be miffed we now have Joey. He'll be scratching around looking for the chinks he's been accustomed to exploiting.

Joey has massively made his mark on and off the pitch. Player-management team in the making, by some reliable accounts.

We are instantly a far better team with Joey calling the shots in so many ways. Grimes is suddenly unleashed. Two of the very cleverest, most highly capable CMs in this league, playing beautifully in tandem. We may be transformed. In a heartbeat.

With Joey and Grimes driving us forwards and playing our Swansea brand in the way they know best, architecting not just from deep but also through and into the final third we could well have finally started the 'Tranishun', with an altogether different brand. A brand some of us have been crying out for for the past 12 months.

If the Allen-Grimes show is allowed to blossom again, in theory we could actually win this. However in practice, the facts to date are altogether less favourable.

Theory and practice; Concept and Reality; Facts and Fiction...... someone could write a book........or a thread or two.......

A suggestion for you if I may.

DM Keroauc the bullet points you want to out accross. As it is football related he can then put these in a coherent and cogent post for you. Give it a try!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 01:11 - Aug 19 with 4112 viewsDr_Parnassus

I want no excuses after this game.

They have not won a game this season and have scored 1 league goal in 4 matches.

These are the games we need to be stamping our authority.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 03:26 - Aug 19 with 4095 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:15 - Aug 18 by AndyCole

You've mentioned Grimes unleashed for about 18mths now, when's it actually going to happen?
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:19 - Aug 19 with 4053 viewsSirjohnalot

Came home last night in horrible weather. Today is beautiful, sun shining. I’ve got two video link cases to do then I’m off for the weekend.

Going for a Joes, walk on the beach, parkrun, watch the super Swans, come home, have a pizza and watch the boxing.

Throughly confident of a win, this will be a good season.

Joey Allen is a Jack….
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:32 - Aug 19 with 4045 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:19 - Aug 19 by Sirjohnalot

Came home last night in horrible weather. Today is beautiful, sun shining. I’ve got two video link cases to do then I’m off for the weekend.

Going for a Joes, walk on the beach, parkrun, watch the super Swans, come home, have a pizza and watch the boxing.

Throughly confident of a win, this will be a good season.

Joey Allen is a Jack….

What do you consider a good season?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:35 - Aug 19 with 4035 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:32 - Aug 19 by Dr_Parnassus

What do you consider a good season?

I’m enjoying myself. Love going to away matches, really love taking my dad to the game.

The more I can take him, the better a season it will be.

Course I want is to get in the playoffs or top 2, but far more important things.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:44 - Aug 19 with 4018 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:35 - Aug 19 by Sirjohnalot

I’m enjoying myself. Love going to away matches, really love taking my dad to the game.

The more I can take him, the better a season it will be.

Course I want is to get in the playoffs or top 2, but far more important things.

Of course, but “a good season” and “enjoying yourself” aren’t really the same thing.

I went to watch the Rocketeer in the cinema in the 90’s when I was a kid, utterly dreadful film, I mean truly dreadful - but I enjoyed the day out.

I couldn’t describe it as “a good film” though despite enjoying the occasion of being there with mates and eating junk.

So in terms of a good season, what does that look like to you?

Play-offs?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 08:12 - Aug 19 with 3992 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 07:44 - Aug 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course, but “a good season” and “enjoying yourself” aren’t really the same thing.

I went to watch the Rocketeer in the cinema in the 90’s when I was a kid, utterly dreadful film, I mean truly dreadful - but I enjoyed the day out.

I couldn’t describe it as “a good film” though despite enjoying the occasion of being there with mates and eating junk.

So in terms of a good season, what does that look like to you?

Play-offs?

Yes, no reason at all why we cannot challenge. With a bit of luck, we'd be on 9 points. We were awful against Blackburn but should have beaten Rotherham and obviously Millwall
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024