Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is it time for legal action by the trust. 19:22 - Feb 2 with 4310 viewsSwanseaman

There must be laws being broken, keeping a 21% shareholder of a company out of any decision making, and withholding all financial information from them.

The Americans are becoming more and more blatant. They came here to make money, and they are clearly asset stripping - even the most trusting Swans fan can see it now.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 21:50 - Feb 2 with 3342 viewsjacktheripper

Why don't you join the Trust and find out
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 21:58 - Feb 2 with 3298 viewsGaryjack

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 21:50 - Feb 2 by jacktheripper

Why don't you join the Trust and find out

How do you know he hasn't?
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:00 - Feb 2 with 3256 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Getting the timing right will be vital.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:01 - Feb 2 with 3241 viewsthornabyswan

Vote now and get the court case on quicker the better my votes legal action Trust member.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:05 - Feb 2 with 3204 viewsJacket

What's the severity of the sanctions that can be handed out? That is, how much would this hurt them even if successful?
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:48 - Feb 2 with 3102 viewspikeypaul

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:00 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Getting the timing right will be vital.

It should have been done 2 years ago.

But for some reason certain trust board members fought tooth and nail for us to let the judas barsstards get away with it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:54 - Feb 2 with 3075 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:48 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

It should have been done 2 years ago.

But for some reason certain trust board members fought tooth and nail for us to let the judas barsstards get away with it.

Right now the £21M that the Trust could win in court is arguably more than the club is worth. The Americans are more likely to cut and run now, we can't go back but we need to think through all the consequences carefully.

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 3051 viewsFireboy2

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:54 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Right now the £21M that the Trust could win in court is arguably more than the club is worth. The Americans are more likely to cut and run now, we can't go back but we need to think through all the consequences carefully.

Ive mentioned on another topic that hopefully the yanks wont meet the trust within the deadline that has been set then we can vote to take the cvnts to court and perhaps as you say they might cut and run
Login to get fewer ads

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:01 - Feb 2 with 3032 viewsPrivate_Partz

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:54 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

What if olive branches are now flying out of Liberty Towers to the Trust?
What if they now have been given assurances that they are going to be involved in recruitment and restructuring?
Do they go along with it? Or do they take it as bollo and pursue legal action?
I expect another Trust statement will be on its way shortly.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 3011 viewsthornabyswan

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:01 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

What if olive branches are now flying out of Liberty Towers to the Trust?
What if they now have been given assurances that they are going to be involved in recruitment and restructuring?
Do they go along with it? Or do they take it as bollo and pursue legal action?
I expect another Trust statement will be on its way shortly.

Legal action no matter what I would not believe a word they come out with.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:06 - Feb 2 with 3010 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 22:57 - Feb 2 by Fireboy2

Ive mentioned on another topic that hopefully the yanks wont meet the trust within the deadline that has been set then we can vote to take the cvnts to court and perhaps as you say they might cut and run

Will Jenkins turn on the yanks, that may be enough to turn the legal action?

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:09 - Feb 2 with 2991 viewsSwanseaman

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:06 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Will Jenkins turn on the yanks, that may be enough to turn the legal action?

Good point, he may have information that could make a great case against them.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:11 - Feb 2 with 2973 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:09 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

And that could explain the Yanks statement reaching out to the Trust. I think Huw has enough on them that's why the paid him £600K pa.

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 2961 viewsAguycalledJack

And by extension himself.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 2957 views3swan

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:11 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

And that could explain the Yanks statement reaching out to the Trust. I think Huw has enough on them that's why the paid him £600K pa.

I could be completely wrong but I don't think for one moment they are reaching out to the Trust.

It's a standard announcement about all working together for the common good etc.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:14 - Feb 2 with 2952 viewsFireboy2

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:05 - Feb 2 by thornabyswan

Legal action no matter what I would not believe a word they come out with.

This

All day long for me
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:15 - Feb 2 with 2941 viewsPrivate_Partz

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:11 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

it seems they haven't reached out much to the Trust yet. Phil S has no communication from them.
I doubt we will here much on this until next week or indeed it may be just another false promise of involving the Trust.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:19 - Feb 2 with 2919 viewsSwanseaman

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:13 - Feb 2 by AguycalledJack

And by extension himself.

The way they have been running the club, there may be info that he couldn't say when he was working there.

They may also have things on him, will have to see what happens.

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:34 - Feb 2 with 2867 viewsmagicdaps10

As much as I am for the trust, I dont think they have the balls cor court action(i hope I am wrong)

I think they will be gullible enough to use the "olive branch" from the yanks, the reason being, because it is the easy option.

Knock me for my opinion but lets just see what does happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:41 - Feb 2 with 2837 viewsexiledclaseboy

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:34 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

As much as I am for the trust, I dont think they have the balls cor court action(i hope I am wrong)

I think they will be gullible enough to use the "olive branch" from the yanks, the reason being, because it is the easy option.

Knock me for my opinion but lets just see what does happen.

The decision about court action will be one for the trust members. Join up and have your say (if you’re not already a member).

Poll: Tory leader

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:47 - Feb 2 with 2800 viewstrh

Just popped this on Twitter because it’s time to let these people know what’s going on as well!!

@mindykaling
please can you explain the intentions of the consortium you are part of that owns Swansea City FC. It’s becoming obvious that the club is being asset stripped. Please can you publicly explain?
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:59 - Feb 2 with 2761 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:47 - Feb 2 by trh

Just popped this on Twitter because it’s time to let these people know what’s going on as well!!

@mindykaling
please can you explain the intentions of the consortium you are part of that owns Swansea City FC. It’s becoming obvious that the club is being asset stripped. Please can you publicly explain?

I like the approach, time for direct action.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 0:01]

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 01:29 - Feb 3 with 2702 viewsCroftyjack

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:47 - Feb 2 by trh

@mindykaling

well done...I have contacted some and will tomorrow...my post earlier was to gain support so glad you have joined in...but this really must be relentless without abuse
my guess is some don't know the extent and wont like their feeds full of it..I have emailed initially but will join in the feeds
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 01:49 - Feb 3 with 2683 viewshobo

More delaying tactics by the board. They've had their chance to meet, meet them in court.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 08:42 - Feb 3 with 2493 viewsclloy2

I would suspect that logic would apply both ways.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024