Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandez 13:56 - Apr 30 with 5339 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fernandez on 13:59 - Apr 30 with 3655 viewsNogginthenog

Absolutely brilliant classy display.
Fernandez on 13:59 - Apr 30 with 3655 viewsjack247

I thought so too. Great game
Fernandez on 13:59 - Apr 30 with 3639 viewspencoedjack

Man of the match

Outstanding

Kingsley as well
Fernandez on 13:59 - Apr 30 with 3628 viewsicecoldjack

Flaky fernandez had a great game today, shame how he seems to go all wonky when not playing on Sky or against the big teams .
Fernandez on 14:00 - Apr 30 with 3617 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ashley Williams-esque today.

He's a hell of a defender when he wants to be.

Fab was great too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fernandez on 14:00 - Apr 30 with 3607 viewsBloodyhills

He had a great game today fair play,

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fernandez on 14:00 - Apr 30 with 3605 viewsmonmouth

Magnificent, from start to finish. The whole team though....played as a team again. Now we have some momentum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fernandez on 14:00 - Apr 30 with 3596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico obviously lurves him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandez on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 3581 viewsDarran

Fernandez on 13:59 - Apr 30 by jack247

I thought so too. Great game

Yep he's not a shit player but he's been rightly slated for some poor performances,today he was a rock.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 14:02]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fernandez on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 3574 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yep. Why cant he play like that every week. Outstanding today

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fernandez on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 3492 viewsDr_Winston

The type of defending he's mostly good at. Easy MOTM.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fernandez on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 3486 viewsSTID2017

MOM without a doubt

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Fernandez on 14:07 - Apr 30 with 3440 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

With a disciplined defensive midfielder, there is no need for him to run out of defence and leaving acres of space. Hopefully we have seen the last of Jack Cork starting for us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fernandez on 14:08 - Apr 30 with 3436 viewslonglostjack

Superb

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fernandez on 14:09 - Apr 30 with 3398 viewsjasper_T

I thought he was excellent against Stoke as well, apart from the one obvious howler.
Fernandez on 14:21 - Apr 30 with 3286 viewsstevethejack

Spot on
Fernandez on 14:33 - Apr 30 with 3158 viewsFireboy

Fernandez on 14:07 - Apr 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With a disciplined defensive midfielder, there is no need for him to run out of defence and leaving acres of space. Hopefully we have seen the last of Jack Cork starting for us.

WOW this is the first (and probably last) time I will agree with you

You yernited supporting tvvat
Fernandez on 14:34 - Apr 30 with 3134 viewsPrivate_Partz

Don't agree. Any two out of Tom, Leon and Corky and then our passing game comes back. If it is Leroy or Ki making up the three then it is the latter for me.
When you are turning in 65% + possession then the defence is bound to have an easier time.
Chico and Fede are examples of that. Their continental style can therefore come to the fore. They are miles away from likes of Collins at WHU ho stand there all day defending hoofs.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fernandez on 14:37 - Apr 30 with 3090 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fernandez on 14:34 - Apr 30 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. Any two out of Tom, Leon and Corky and then our passing game comes back. If it is Leroy or Ki making up the three then it is the latter for me.
When you are turning in 65% + possession then the defence is bound to have an easier time.
Chico and Fede are examples of that. Their continental style can therefore come to the fore. They are miles away from likes of Collins at WHU ho stand there all day defending hoofs.

I'm really not sure where this idea that Cork is comfortable at playing possession football has come from. So many times he is not available for an easy pass when a defender or midfielder has the ball, resulting in us hoofing it forward. He is the biggest reason this season why we have been over run so many times in midfield. He just does not link the defence to the attackers very well at all.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fernandez on 14:37 - Apr 30 with 3099 viewsE20Jack

Agree with that too. Cork seems a lovely lad and a decent squad player though, but this midfield looks far better now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fernandez on 14:41 - Apr 30 with 3059 viewsPozuelosSideys

No idea why DYSS is getting downvoted for that post. Brittons performances have shown that we are clearly a far better side with him in it and with Cork on the bench. As decent as Cork is at breaking up play, he is nowhere near Britton in terms of dictating the pace and style.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fernandez on 15:09 - Apr 30 with 2875 viewsshandyjack

Fernandez on 14:37 - Apr 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm really not sure where this idea that Cork is comfortable at playing possession football has come from. So many times he is not available for an easy pass when a defender or midfielder has the ball, resulting in us hoofing it forward. He is the biggest reason this season why we have been over run so many times in midfield. He just does not link the defence to the attackers very well at all.

is correct, Cork is a big problem in the team, he offers little on the ball, and is often out of position in defence.
Leon hardly ever puts in a tackle as his brain is so switched on he intercepts most balls around him.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Fernandez on 18:36 - Apr 30 with 2631 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fernandez on 14:41 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

No idea why DYSS is getting downvoted for that post. Brittons performances have shown that we are clearly a far better side with him in it and with Cork on the bench. As decent as Cork is at breaking up play, he is nowhere near Britton in terms of dictating the pace and style.

Look guys and girls,
If there is one position worth spending 20 million pounds on this summer (IF we stay up) then it's DM.
I would add that if we sold siggurddson for a ripe fee we should re invest that in a proper play maker further up the pitch, like a bojan for example. Well need another left wing too after montero has been shot by the vet ...............

Fernandez on 18:39 - Apr 30 with 2603 viewsDrizzy

Fernandez on 18:36 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Look guys and girls,
If there is one position worth spending 20 million pounds on this summer (IF we stay up) then it's DM.
I would add that if we sold siggurddson for a ripe fee we should re invest that in a proper play maker further up the pitch, like a bojan for example. Well need another left wing too after montero has been shot by the vet ...............

You want to sell the league's leading assister for a "proper playmaker" like Bojan?

Clown.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Fernandez on 18:50 - Apr 30 with 2526 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fernandez on 18:39 - Apr 30 by Drizzy

You want to sell the league's leading assister for a "proper playmaker" like Bojan?

Clown.

Yes. Without resorting to petty insults I think it's time we changed our style and bought a different "type" of player to create for us in midfield.

As good as Siggy is he's not what we really need. If you remember back to the Layered days we played fast flowing attacking football which Siggy would only over complicate with his ponderous decision making.

Plus he rarely beats his first man whilst taking corners.

It sincerely hope that my assessment of our future midfield options makes sense to you now.

You pox ridden baked bean eating pretentious bag of puss.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024