Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18247 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:05 - Oct 28 with 4088 viewsDarran

FACK OFF.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:08 - Oct 28 with 4096 viewsdickythorpe

The Res is fa king right!!!
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:09 - Oct 28 with 4086 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How could any Swans fan possibly be bored with the free flowing attacking football being served up by Paul Clement?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:17 - Oct 28 with 4052 viewslonglostjack

You're starting to sound like the Trust.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:23 - Oct 28 with 4007 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:17 - Oct 28 by longlostjack

You're starting to sound like the Trust.

If it wasn't for the Box Office the Trust would have had the easy ride it's always enjoyed with ZERO questions asked.

It's all true, everything I say. The real problem is 35-50 year olds who have had some dreams come true re the football. Getting there was something else - staying there is going to take some real men - not some spineless depressive tvvats with their better years behind them.

Bring it on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:34 - Oct 28 with 3945 viewsjojaca

What do you want, a blue peter badge?

Even when you know, you never know?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 3942 viewsthornabyswan

Didn't say I have had enough if I had wouldn't make the near 700 mile round trip.
But we are boring to watch no getting away from it.
Lose to Brighton and Clement will be as good as gone.
The side is under performing we sold 2 quality players and apart from Abrahams they have been replaced with Dross.
Close on 45 million quid wasted.
That's how I see it will carry on going though despite the advice of some crackpot who I have never met thanks for the advice though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:42 - Oct 28 with 3907 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:35 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Didn't say I have had enough if I had wouldn't make the near 700 mile round trip.
But we are boring to watch no getting away from it.
Lose to Brighton and Clement will be as good as gone.
The side is under performing we sold 2 quality players and apart from Abrahams they have been replaced with Dross.
Close on 45 million quid wasted.
That's how I see it will carry on going though despite the advice of some crackpot who I have never met thanks for the advice though.

Ah so the chump from Teeside, what are you, factory worker, chemical plant engineer?? What is it? ??

You could do better could you?

Getting SCFC - historical crowds of 2,3,4k - to the Premier League (THE BEST LEAGUE IN.THE.WORLD. without question) and staying there for 7 seasons (SEVEN!!!), to not only give EVERY JACK that ever supported our club our wildest dream, but to grab a major trophy and take us on a European tour......

And you, factory boy, the 700 mile round trip kunt, you could do better could you??

Or is it you expect better, I mean, all that isn't good enough to capture you pathetic attention span for longer than the 7 seasons.

YOU EXPECTED THAT EVERY FACKING SEASON EH???

FACK OFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:54 - Oct 28 with 3840 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:42 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Ah so the chump from Teeside, what are you, factory worker, chemical plant engineer?? What is it? ??

Getting SCFC - historical crowds of 2,3,4k - to the Premier League (THE BEST LEAGUE IN.THE.WORLD. without question) and staying there for 7 seasons (SEVEN!!!), to not only give EVERY JACK that ever supported our club our wildest dream, but to grab a major trophy and take us on a European tour......

And you, factory boy, the 700 mile round trip kunt, you could do better could you??

Or is it you expect better, I mean, all that isn't good enough to capture you pathetic attention span for longer than the 7 seasons.

Abusive again no not a factory worker not that there is anything wrong with working in a factory.
I met your father a couple of times nice fella a true gent.
Never called me a kant either.
Seriously if you are as angry
in person as what you are on here to a person you have never met I think you should seek some help.
Take a deep breath and try to have a nice evening

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:57 - Oct 28 with 3818 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:54 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Abusive again no not a factory worker not that there is anything wrong with working in a factory.
I met your father a couple of times nice fella a true gent.
Never called me a kant either.
Seriously if you are as angry
in person as what you are on here to a person you have never met I think you should seek some help.
Take a deep breath and try to have a nice evening

I dont think you've met my old man.

I'll be nice mate - get a new hobby

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:01 - Oct 28 with 3767 views3swan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:57 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Chatted with your dad ( I think ) a few times over the years at a few away games but mostly at the Lib. Haven't seen him for about 3 years. Is he ok?
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:03 - Oct 28 with 3753 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:57 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Yes I met him at Sheff Utd when Leon played for them Ched Evans scored the only goal was _15 most of the buses got turned back because of the weather.
I won't stay away attacking free flowing football will come again.
That's the thing see ups and downs being a football fan a bit like life.
I will stick with them I think.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:06 - Oct 28 with 3710 viewsswanforthemoney

Clement: sorting out the true Swansea fans from the part-timers and plastics.
Trial by boredom.

I stand in the North Stand

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:12 - Oct 28 with 3656 viewsbonymine

How much are you being paid by the Greedy Sellouts for that post you deluded Kunt ?

I support my team and Club as I’ve done so for 40 years just like you is it butty boy ....???

And just like Huw Jenkins’s Dad Gordon who sat by me for many years in the Double Decker .....

Money and greed has ruined our Club

YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:13 - Oct 28 with 3652 viewsJokeren1943

Football fans watch the sport, because it fire up all human emotions.

You want us to watch without emotion?

Say what.

Off cause we have an opinion. That is the whole idea in a fan community. You discuss what your are passionate about.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 19:15]
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:17 - Oct 28 with 3630 viewsjojaca

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:42 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Shit is still shit whatever division we are playing in.

You need to get your head out your ass regarding the shit old days at the Vetch Field, I have watch my team for 40 years blah, blah, blah. I will get my small violin out for you!

Even when you know, you never know?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:17 - Oct 28 with 3626 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:03 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Yes I met him at Sheff Utd when Leon played for them Ched Evans scored the only goal was _15 most of the buses got turned back because of the weather.
I won't stay away attacking free flowing football will come again.
That's the thing see ups and downs being a football fan a bit like life.
I will stick with them I think.

How do you know it was my old man? I was there as well, did you meet me? Was I a true gent?

Seriously though mate, what do or did you expect, continuous success? Champions League?

Yeah mistakes have been made and yeah, fair enough feel aggrieved here and there, but the miserable and now becoming typical post that was yours earlier tonight is pathetic.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:19 - Oct 28 with 3603 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:01 - Oct 28 by 3swan

Chatted with your dad ( I think ) a few times over the years at a few away games but mostly at the Lib. Haven't seen him for about 3 years. Is he ok?

He's on top form thanks, but I've never heard him called a true gent though

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:20 - Oct 28 with 3597 viewsrockn

Good stuff, although completely wrong. I admire your passion however.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:22 - Oct 28 with 3580 views3swan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:19 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

He's on top form thanks, but I've never heard him called a true gent though

Now I never called him a true gent though

He has strong views but never a problem with him.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:22 - Oct 28 with 3576 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:12 - Oct 28 by bonymine

How much are you being paid by the Greedy Sellouts for that post you deluded Kunt ?

I support my team and Club as I’ve done so for 40 years just like you is it butty boy ....???

And just like Huw Jenkins’s Dad Gordon who sat by me for many years in the Double Decker .....

Money and greed has ruined our Club

YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Grow uo you sad old tvvat.

We're in the facking Premier League you simple prick - ruined our club my facking cock!!!!!

You get out of the our club - make way for some new Jack blood who's willing to get on with it, just like we did when Doug Sharpe was in charge.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:26 - Oct 28 with 3530 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:17 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

How do you know it was my old man? I was there as well, did you meet me? Was I a true gent?

Seriously though mate, what do or did you expect, continuous success? Champions League?

Yeah mistakes have been made and yeah, fair enough feel aggrieved here and there, but the miserable and now becoming typical post that was yours earlier tonight is pathetic.

I know it was him because he introduced himself to me I was talking to my brother and he clicked on that I had travelled from the North East.
I don't remember you may have met you once in the Clarence i think not certain though.
Saying the football is boring is not pathetic it's all about opinions but at the end of the day we all want the Swans to do well.
But it is negative and dull at the moment but we will come again.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:27 - Oct 28 with 3514 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:17 - Oct 28 by jojaca

Shit is still shit whatever division we are playing in.

You need to get your head out your ass regarding the shit old days at the Vetch Field, I have watch my team for 40 years blah, blah, blah. I will get my small violin out for you!

Get it out and I'll smash it over your facking head if you want?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:29 - Oct 28 with 3507 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:22 - Oct 28 by 3swan

Now I never called him a true gent though

He has strong views but never a problem with him.

Yeah, that's him. That's more like it, i'm wondering if our Teeside friend had the right guy?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 3489 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:29 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Yeah, that's him. That's more like it, i'm wondering if our Teeside friend had the right guy?

A passionate fan I took an instant liking to him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024