Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew leaving? 18:57 - Jun 19 with 8273 viewsSwansea93

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-andre-ay

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 18:58 - Jun 19 with 5264 viewsLeonWasGod

He certainly is. How, where, when to be confirmed. But if there's one player who'd be out of the door quicker than he could open it, it'll be him.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:04 - Jun 19 with 5221 viewsGowerjack

In one respect I'm happy about this as he was fûcking gash in both spells with us.

But once again thanks to that clueless halfwit in charge of transfers we'll no doubt lose a small fortune on the deal.

Well done Jenkins you cûnt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:10 - Jun 19 with 5186 viewsthornabyswan

Andre Ayew leaving? on 18:58 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

He certainly is. How, where, when to be confirmed. But if there's one player who'd be out of the door quicker than he could open it, it'll be him.

Seems strange not seen any reports of clubs interested.
Surely we can't send Bony and Andre Ayew out on loan 30 million quids worth.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:15]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:10 - Jun 19 with 5186 viewsbonymine

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:04 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

In one respect I'm happy about this as he was fûcking gash in both spells with us.

But once again thanks to that clueless halfwit in charge of transfers we'll no doubt lose a small fortune on the deal.

This in a nutshell ....same old Judas Jenkins nothing ever changes and he’s still there with his snout in the trough.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:12]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:14 - Jun 19 with 5150 viewsforkbeard

Makes you wonder who will even sniff near the £20m we forked out on him
Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:15 - Jun 19 with 5134 viewsLeonWasGod

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:10 - Jun 19 by thornabyswan

Seems strange not seen any reports of clubs interested.
Surely we can't send Bony and Andre Ayew out on loan 30 million quids worth.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:15]

No doubt his agent will be working very hard behind the scenes to get them both another juicy payday. He'll def go. I think there was a link to him possibly returning to Marseille, or maybe I'm imagining it?

A fit Bony and Ayew should be snapped up by someone I'd have thought.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:21 - Jun 19 with 5093 viewsSwansea93

Could see him linking up with Bafe at Galatasary maybe loan deal?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:23]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:28 - Jun 19 with 5043 viewsAndyNak

His agent... "If you were Jordan, between Premier League and Championship, which one would you choose?"

Wow... and do you think the player in question had even just a tiny bit to do with that?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:02 - Jun 19 with 4870 viewsbonymine

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:28 - Jun 19 by AndyNak

His agent... "If you were Jordan, between Premier League and Championship, which one would you choose?"

Wow... and do you think the player in question had even just a tiny bit to do with that?

They’re all mercenaries as soon as a team is relegated .... the ‘better’ players (and I use that term very loosely given the overall quality of our squad) will move on and seek financial security with another Club whilst the dross will remain on our wage bill and continue to produce mediocre performances whilst masquerading as ‘top’ Professional Footballers .....

You might have realised by now that I’m just a tad bitter and disillusioned with the current ‘Status Quo’ ......but we have little quality left in this Squad and I foresee a bottom half finish in the Championship next season.

Time will tell .......and no doubt in the year 2028 Jenkins will still have his nose in the ‘greedy’ trough ????

You Greedy B@stard Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 4854 viewsmoonie

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:02 - Jun 19 by bonymine

They’re all mercenaries as soon as a team is relegated .... the ‘better’ players (and I use that term very loosely given the overall quality of our squad) will move on and seek financial security with another Club whilst the dross will remain on our wage bill and continue to produce mediocre performances whilst masquerading as ‘top’ Professional Footballers .....

You might have realised by now that I’m just a tad bitter and disillusioned with the current ‘Status Quo’ ......but we have little quality left in this Squad and I foresee a bottom half finish in the Championship next season.

Time will tell .......and no doubt in the year 2028 Jenkins will still have his nose in the ‘greedy’ trough ????

You Greedy B@stard Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Ayew is surely as utterly mercenary as any footballer currently playing.

Zero committment
Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:07 - Jun 19 with 4836 viewsomarjack

Unfortunately,he'll be going on loan somewhere in France,maybe Marseille or Nice etc..

Same for Bony going to Turkey or something..

I wish we can cash on those f*ckers and reinvest.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:08 - Jun 19 with 4831 viewsnantywatcher

"he was fûcking gash in both spells with us. "

BOTH spells - REALLY?
Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:27 - Jun 19 with 4714 viewsWarwickHunt

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:07 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Unfortunately,he'll be going on loan somewhere in France,maybe Marseille or Nice etc..

Same for Bony going to Turkey or something..

I wish we can cash on those f*ckers and reinvest.

Two lazy, stupid, desperate signings.

More money spunked.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:43 - Jun 19 with 4646 viewsGowerjack

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:08 - Jun 19 by nantywatcher

"he was fûcking gash in both spells with us. "

BOTH spells - REALLY?

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 4603 viewsicecoldjack

I don't think Ayew is different to any other player, I guess if he was a proper mercenary then he'd have stayed at West Ham but he chose to play football and try to keep us up .

The move has turned out a total disaster for him and us, I can see why he fancied a return here though and it wasn't just the cash, he was probably thinking he could re ignite his career here, ditto Bony, hasn't worked out and now we are lumped with a hefty wage bill .

Both will move on IMO.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:57 - Jun 19 with 4542 viewspencoedjack

Disagree

He was decent in his 1st spell often shoehorned to accommodate Gylfi
Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:17 - Jun 19 with 4436 viewsGaryjack

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:49 - Jun 19 by icecoldjack

I don't think Ayew is different to any other player, I guess if he was a proper mercenary then he'd have stayed at West Ham but he chose to play football and try to keep us up .

The move has turned out a total disaster for him and us, I can see why he fancied a return here though and it wasn't just the cash, he was probably thinking he could re ignite his career here, ditto Bony, hasn't worked out and now we are lumped with a hefty wage bill .

Both will move on IMO.

We'll lose millions on Ayew. £22.5m fee, £80k a week with no relegation clause. Bony? £12m fee, £120k a week with no relegation clause and suffered from injuries for the last 2 and a half years. Who will want him?

Note: I'm basing the 'no relegation clause' on Dineens statement that 'most' of our players have relegation clauses, obviously some don't, so i'd say it's a nigh on certainty that includes these two.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:17 - Jun 19 with 4433 viewsAguycalledJack

Good, he’s had his day.

Crap when he rejoined us. And who the fcuk is going to want him?
Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:19 - Jun 19 with 4419 viewsswans11

Andre Ayew leaving? on 20:43 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

Yep.

was he not top goal scorer in first spell and played massive part keeping us up didn't work out in this spell but we sold a lot good players that was here in his first season
Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:21 - Jun 19 with 4396 viewsLoyal

Andre Ayew leaving? on 19:21 - Jun 19 by Swansea93

Could see him linking up with Bafe at Galatasary maybe loan deal?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:23]

He should be told to knuckle down and right the wrongs or fck off. Loan deal, no fcking way mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 4370 viewsGaryjack

Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:19 - Jun 19 by swans11

was he not top goal scorer in first spell and played massive part keeping us up didn't work out in this spell but we sold a lot good players that was here in his first season

Agree, but we didn't buy any of the others back for £12m on a two year contract when they'd spent the previous two years injured or out of favour. It was an absolute disgraceful signing.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 22:25 - Jun 19 with 4166 viewsswan65split

He was going to be our saviour according to our Hong Kong rep/
Andre Ayew leaving? on 22:50 - Jun 19 with 4064 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:21 - Jun 19 by Loyal

He should be told to knuckle down and right the wrongs or fck off. Loan deal, no fcking way mate.

Get his wages off the books asap. No sense throwing good money after bad.
Andre Ayew leaving? on 23:18 - Jun 19 with 3993 viewsswancity

That's bollox. He did very well in his first spell. Wasn't he our top goal scorer ? Lively and unpredictable he looked sharp and useful in several positions

But apart from the West Ham game he didn't seem to have the same energy desire or fitness second time around and was very disappointing to say the least. Playing in such a poor team at that point not helping.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Andre Ayew leaving? on 23:18 - Jun 19 with 3993 viewshobo

Andre Ayew leaving? on 21:17 - Jun 19 by Garyjack

We'll lose millions on Ayew. £22.5m fee, £80k a week with no relegation clause. Bony? £12m fee, £120k a week with no relegation clause and suffered from injuries for the last 2 and a half years. Who will want him?

Note: I'm basing the 'no relegation clause' on Dineens statement that 'most' of our players have relegation clauses, obviously some don't, so i'd say it's a nigh on certainty that includes these two.

The low earners would be the ones without it, the likes of McBurnie, Nordfeldt, Bartley etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024