Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell Appeal Rejected 17:18 - Sep 23 with 4834 viewssP7qupUf

No surprise there then. Thought the tackle by Moore on Celina was a lot worse.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:21 - Sep 23 with 3956 viewstheloneranger

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-citys-jake-bidwell-appeal-unsuccessful#

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 3942 viewsmonmouth

Well I'm surprised. Never a red,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 3907 viewsjacabertawe

Best replacement option??

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:34 - Sep 23 with 3897 viewsjack247

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:33 - Sep 23 by jacabertawe

Naughton. Roberts on the right
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:42 - Sep 23 with 3868 viewsNeath_Jack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:33 - Sep 23 by jacabertawe

Declan John and leave KN at right back.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 3820 viewsthornabyswan

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:23 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Well I'm surprised. Never a red,

I thought we got an extra game ban for the appeal but still 3 games according to the official site.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:00 - Sep 23 with 3796 viewsswancity

Shame as he's made a steady enough, decent start to life as a Swan. Always a dependable regular at previous clubs he was very highly regarded as a youngster and at only 26/27 is vastly experienced with already over 300 games under his belt

John to replace him at Watford though.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:01 - Sep 23 with 3793 viewsraynor94

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:55 - Sep 23 by thornabyswan

I thought we got an extra game ban for the appeal but still 3 games according to the official site.

If the appeal is deemed frivolous, as far as I know

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:18 - Sep 23 with 3750 viewspencoedjack

Awful that’s not overturned
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:49 - Sep 23 with 3660 viewsGlyn1

Once the decision has been made, it's the referee who is given the benefit of any doubt rather than the player. The decision would have needed to have been obviously wrong in order for it to be overturned. However, the appeal wasn't considered frivolous, so the penalty wasn't increased. Water under the bridge now, and we move on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:11 - Sep 23 with 3618 viewsOldjack

Welsh FA or English ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:19 - Sep 23 with 3587 viewsFireboy2

#warraloadashite
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 3526 viewsNeathJack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:11 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

Welsh FA or English ?

English.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:44 - Sep 23 with 3505 viewsstevethejack

As soon as it happened, to our right, I said, yellow every day. I was shocked that it was red. Never a red card.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 3374 viewskarnataka

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:00 - Sep 23 by swancity

Shame as he's made a steady enough, decent start to life as a Swan. Always a dependable regular at previous clubs he was very highly regarded as a youngster and at only 26/27 is vastly experienced with already over 300 games under his belt

John to replace him at Watford though.

It's quite possible John would have replaced him at Watford anyway but at least that's one out of the way.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 21:07 - Sep 23 with 3340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:44 - Sep 23 by stevethejack

As soon as it happened, to our right, I said, yellow every day. I was shocked that it was red. Never a red card.

The Brizzle outrage bus won the day. Utterly sh*t decision.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 21:13 - Sep 23 with 3333 viewsHighjack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 19:11 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

Welsh FA or English ?

Thank God it’s not the Welsh FA anymore. I’ll never forget them rescinding that Cardiff defenders red card just before the FA cup final despite it being thigh high studs first leaving a deep gaping wound.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 21:31 - Sep 23 with 3282 viewsOldjack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 21:13 - Sep 23 by Highjack

Thank God it’s not the Welsh FA anymore. I’ll never forget them rescinding that Cardiff defenders red card just before the FA cup final despite it being thigh high studs first leaving a deep gaping wound.

just what I was thinking ,the panel who judge were full of blueturd ST holders ,rotten to the core

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 00:36 - Sep 24 with 3066 viewsBadlands

No mention of censure for Johnson encroaching!
Surprise, surprise.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 04:29 - Sep 24 with 2997 viewsWhiterockin

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 18:49 - Sep 23 by Glyn1

Once the decision has been made, it's the referee who is given the benefit of any doubt rather than the player. The decision would have needed to have been obviously wrong in order for it to be overturned. However, the appeal wasn't considered frivolous, so the penalty wasn't increased. Water under the bridge now, and we move on.

Wouldn't have been so bad if the referee had made the decision. He didn't decide, he went to the linesman who made the decision.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 12:47 - Sep 24 with 2827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 04:29 - Sep 24 by Whiterockin

Wouldn't have been so bad if the referee had made the decision. He didn't decide, he went to the linesman who made the decision.

How can a trip on the half way line (no matter cynical or not) be a straight red card. Saw the replay of the challenge that could have broken Celina’s leg and that was appalling, the very definition of a straight red card. Feet off the floor, straight through the player and half an hour late.

With most games being televised it might make sense to allow citing after matches. At least the dirty tw@t would get a suspension.

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 15:00 - Sep 24 with 2723 viewsJacket

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:42 - Sep 23 by Neath_Jack

Declan John and leave KN at right back.

Can't agree Declan is better than Connor at all. Looked good against poor opposition in the cup granted, but is the weakest of our fullbacks I'd say. Bidwell played well on Saturday I thought, and that was never a red. I may have been swayed by old Wyndham on Swans TV but I just took it as read that the red would be rescinded.
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 15:04 - Sep 24 with 2715 viewsTimTtam

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 12:47 - Sep 24 by Brynmill_Jack

How can a trip on the half way line (no matter cynical or not) be a straight red card. Saw the replay of the challenge that could have broken Celina’s leg and that was appalling, the very definition of a straight red card. Feet off the floor, straight through the player and half an hour late.

With most games being televised it might make sense to allow citing after matches. At least the dirty tw@t would get a suspension.

He'll go unpunished, without a doubt. He should be suspended, and should've been sent off (which could've lead to us getting a valuable 3 points), but we've seen this before. Remember when Maupay (who Potter signed) stomped on Rodon's chest and didn't even get a yellow?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 15:51 - Sep 24 with 2667 viewsMorfa_Same

I'm confused by the three match ban. I'd assumed the ref sent him off for being the last man, because it didn't look like a dangerous challenge. But it used to be one match for a professional foul, unless they've changed the rules?
Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 17:05 - Sep 24 with 2640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell Appeal Rejected on 15:51 - Sep 24 by Morfa_Same

I'm confused by the three match ban. I'd assumed the ref sent him off for being the last man, because it didn't look like a dangerous challenge. But it used to be one match for a professional foul, unless they've changed the rules?

No he definitely wasn’t the last man, it was on halfway so it was a long way for their winger to run. A straight red for nothing more than a trip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024