Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out 21:44 - May 8 with 4328 viewswaynekerr55

Mine will be using the local fruit and veg stall at the market (they've been doing deliveries) and the butchers for meat.

What else will you be doing post lockdown?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 22:17 - May 8 with 3194 viewsGaryjack

Defo use my local butchers, Karl Davies Gorseinon
Fruit and veg from Shepards
And i will support my local shop, Penllegaer Stores.
They have all been fantastic.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 22:31 - May 8 with 3167 viewsSwanjaxs

Never taking taking my loved ones for granted again that's for sure.

Every one of us can hold our hands up to this yea?

This bàstard virus can change things from good to absolutely devastating in a blink of an eye.

C-19 has definitely changed my perspective on life anyways ✌

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 23:03 - May 8 with 3114 viewsBLAZE

A tidy diet, hopefully. I've lost 42lbs since lockdown began. Saying that though losing weight has never been a problem for me, it's keeping it off that I struggle with... Determined it'll be different this time though 🙄
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 00:05 - May 9 with 3060 viewslonglostjack

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 22:17 - May 8 by Garyjack

Defo use my local butchers, Karl Davies Gorseinon
Fruit and veg from Shepards
And i will support my local shop, Penllegaer Stores.
They have all been fantastic.

Will keep buying from my local market for fruit and veg on a Friday. Never used to bother. Just did the supermarkets. That’s going to change.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 00:15 - May 9 with 3046 viewsmajorraglan

Going to carry on using the local milkman for the obvious, eggs and papers.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 00:34 - May 9 with 3029 viewsjack_lord

Hopefully change my way of life. My job is quite tidy and pays fairly well but the bottom line of management has been an eye opener.
I want more quality time with my family after I have finished working my arse off across the country but, instead of respect, it is going to be a change of rota to meet "operational needs" reducing family time. Yes, I am bleating and yes there is going to be a major recession but we are not slaves to the dollar girls.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 06:30 - May 9 with 2974 viewssquarebear

It's dearer than the supermarket but I hope to continue buying bottled beers from Boss and Mumbles breweries.

I quite enjoy social distancing too.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 07:39 - May 9 with 2931 viewspencoedjack

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 23:03 - May 8 by BLAZE

A tidy diet, hopefully. I've lost 42lbs since lockdown began. Saying that though losing weight has never been a problem for me, it's keeping it off that I struggle with... Determined it'll be different this time though 🙄

Well done impressive stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 11:52 - May 9 with 2844 viewscontroversial_jack

No mass gatherings for ages, even if it means avoiding the liberty and pubs. Until i'm certain this is over
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 12:10 - May 9 with 2823 viewsmonmouth

using my car less and valuing nature more. The birdsong and flowers have been wonderful. I get annoyed now by the noise of even a single car.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 12:17 - May 9 with 2811 viewscontroversial_jack

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 12:10 - May 9 by monmouth

using my car less and valuing nature more. The birdsong and flowers have been wonderful. I get annoyed now by the noise of even a single car.

I was actually woken up this morning about 5.30 by birds singing.What a novelty that was.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 12:21 - May 9 with 2807 viewsCatullus

We intend to carry on having our organic meat, fruit and veg delivered and using the local shops for everything else. Supermarkets will only be for petrol from now on.

Having been initially told she couldn't work from home, after I got my shielding letter my wife was sent home and after 2 weeks they found a way. She doesn't do the same job, works for different departments and there were technical hitches along the way, but it was ironed out and she has been working from home for 3 weeks, all her colleagues are still being told they have to go in even though they report doing very little but, my wife intends to try and be allowed to do at least 2 days from home, preferably 3.

The gardening, we are learning to love it so we want to keep it up, as a form of relaxation and exercise if nothing else. There's something cathartic about it as well as a sense of achievement that'd been missing since I was retired. Watching the garden slowly take shape has been good.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 12:30 - May 9 with 2797 viewsNotLoyal

A local shop is for local people, uses it or lose it.
We have numerous very decently priced butchers here, veg too, fruit etc. Better produce, yes a little more expensive but the knock on is if you are in to a bit of cooking is working with good produce, especially greens, carrots, seasonal stuff.
I’ve never seen so many birds in my garden, there should be a thread on it ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 13:03 - May 9 with 2774 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The clamour for the cheapest food possible, especially meat products has been the source of numerous health issues worldwide for a very long time. Covid 19 is probably the result of appalling animal husbandry in China.

You are what you eat and spending a little more on well sourced food seems like one of the best investments you can make.

Unfortunately not all can afford to make those choices but a rethink on priorities could be helpful.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 13:07 - May 9 with 2768 viewsCatullus

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 13:03 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

The clamour for the cheapest food possible, especially meat products has been the source of numerous health issues worldwide for a very long time. Covid 19 is probably the result of appalling animal husbandry in China.

You are what you eat and spending a little more on well sourced food seems like one of the best investments you can make.

Unfortunately not all can afford to make those choices but a rethink on priorities could be helpful.

Are you suggesting supermarkets may be a bad thing?

I might agree. Cheap processed food, lots of highly processed sugar and salt in already 'junk' food. Even meat is pumped full of water with chemicals to ensure the meat holds the water in so they can charge us more by the weight.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 16:49 - May 9 with 2714 viewsOldjack

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 23:03 - May 8 by BLAZE

You'd do well to take this golden info on board ,Your cake hole is bigger than your asshole . No need to thank me son
[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:19]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 16:56 - May 9 with 2703 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 13:03 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Thing is, people can't afford to spend more.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:04 - May 9 with 2698 viewsMrSwerve

I suspect most will go back to their old ways after a few month.

What it’s made me realise is how stressful and draining ‘normal’ working life is.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:06 - May 9 with 2696 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:04 - May 9 by MrSwerve

I suspect most will go back to their old ways after a few month.

What it’s made me realise is how stressful and draining ‘normal’ working life is.

New years resolutions.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:10 - May 9 with 2681 viewsdickythorpe

As alluded to the birds tweeting and singing has been great. I think it's been more obvious due to the lack of traffic.....although that is picking up.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:33 - May 9 with 2618 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:10 - May 9 by dickythorpe

As alluded to the birds tweeting and singing has been great. I think it's been more obvious due to the lack of traffic.....although that is picking up.

Things need to get back to normal.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:40 - May 9 with 2606 viewsSwanjaxs

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:33 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Things need to get back to normal.

I think coronavirus will have a say in when.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:42 - May 9 with 2603 viewsCatullus

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:10 - May 9 by dickythorpe

Just for a couple of weeks there was hardly any traffic on land or in the air, I could hear the nirds singing all day long and when they weren't there was quiet, lots of quiet, it was lovely but it was never going to last.

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:46 - May 9 with 2597 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:40 - May 9 by Swanjaxs

I think coronavirus will have a say in when.

Nah, we need to be proactive and the aggressor.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:15 - May 9 with 2575 viewsSwanjaxs

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:46 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Nah, we need to be proactive and the aggressor.

Good luck with that anyway 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024