Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 12:38 - Jun 15 with 7963 viewscontroversial_jack

Joe, has brought back dignity, respect and honour to the office of president.
Biden on 12:40 - Jun 15 with 2503 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Biden on 12:43 - Jun 15 with 2490 viewsProfessor

Hope you have dug a big trench and have your tin hat on.

I agree though.
Biden on 12:44 - Jun 15 with 2489 viewsGwyn737

Anyone have any ideas why the 'senile Joe' narrative has taken a bit of a hold here yet our PM could hardly string a sentence together yesterday with hardly a mention?

Imagine in the President had delivered a press conference like that?
Biden on 12:49 - Jun 15 with 2478 viewsFireboy2

Biden on 12:40 - Jun 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I take it by this very weak reply you have nothing substantial to chuck then?
Biden on 12:50 - Jun 15 with 2476 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden on 12:44 - Jun 15 by Gwyn737

Anyone have any ideas why the 'senile Joe' narrative has taken a bit of a hold here yet our PM could hardly string a sentence together yesterday with hardly a mention?

He's only 3 years older then Trump
Biden on 13:11 - Jun 15 with 2453 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Biden on 12:44 - Jun 15 by Gwyn737

It was cringeworthy from Boris yesterday. He looked broken.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Biden on 13:19 - Jun 15 with 2427 viewsonehunglow

Id rather Biden there than a preening pair of Trumps who,let's face it,are sickening to look at.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 2413 viewsCatullus

Biden on 13:19 - Jun 15 by onehunglow

Id rather Biden there than a preening pair of Trumps who,let's face it,are sickening to look at.

At least Biden isn't a big mouthed gobshite! Far calmer and more measured.

Triump and bpojo both seem to have the same flaws, theyare narcissists and need to be loved. They both need to be obeyed and never questioned or you are out of there, then there's the hair

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 14:17 - Jun 15 with 2402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Biden on 14:02 - Jun 15 by Catullus

At least Biden isn't a big mouthed gobshite! Far calmer and more measured.

Triump and bpojo both seem to have the same flaws, theyare narcissists and need to be loved. They both need to be obeyed and never questioned or you are out of there, then there's the hair

"At least Biden isn't a big mouthed gobshite! Far calmer and more measured."

Is that really true? He hadn't long touched down in Cornwall before making a hugely idiotic comment regarding Northern Ireland which he had to walk back rather embarrassingly.

Then yesterday he snapped at a journalist in the manner you see a 9 year old child argue back before promptly leaving the stage.

Very strange.

He certainly isn't calm or measured, and he's certainly big mouthed.

Biden on 14:40 - Jun 15 with 2372 viewsDr_Winston

Biden is better than Trump in the same way that getting kicked in the bollocks is better than a heart attack. Just different degrees of rubbish.

There were several much better Democrat candidates in the primaries.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biden on 14:47 - Jun 15 with 2367 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 14:17 - Jun 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"At least Biden isn't a big mouthed gobshite! Far calmer and more measured."

Is that really true? He hadn't long touched down in Cornwall before making a hugely idiotic comment regarding Northern Ireland which he had to walk back rather embarrassingly.

Then yesterday he snapped at a journalist in the manner you see a 9 year old child argue back before promptly leaving the stage.

Very strange.

He certainly isn't calm or measured, and he's certainly big mouthed.

That is because they asked him a question that was not "on the list, from the list of allowable reporters".
He can't answer questions he has not been given the answers for, or you get a delay while he waits for his hnadler to give him the answer over his earpiece.
He has gone walkabout (lost) twice, made numerous gaffs, but has "dignity".

Yeah right.

Skywalker, the TDS force is still very strong on this forum .
Biden on 15:13 - Jun 15 with 2361 viewsProfessor

Biden on 14:40 - Jun 15 by Dr_Winston

Biden is better than Trump in the same way that getting kicked in the bollocks is better than a heart attack. Just different degrees of rubbish.

Almost , if not, all of them.
Biden on 16:06 - Jun 15 with 2328 viewsDr_Winston

Biden on 15:13 - Jun 15 by Professor

Almost , if not, all of them.

I wouldn't go that far, but there were a few who looked more than capable of both doing the job and managing to live long enough to serve two terms.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biden on 16:15 - Jun 15 with 2323 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Biden looks sharp in comparison with this bloke:

Biden on 16:44 - Jun 15 with 2292 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Biden on 14:40 - Jun 15 by Dr_Winston

Tend to agree, it's early days and a couple of big issues are looking shaky; immigration and inflation.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Biden on 16:56 - Jun 15 with 2287 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Biden on 16:15 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Biden looks sharp in comparison with this bloke:

Are you sure?

Biden on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 2266 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Here he is once again lying about his great-grandfather being a "coal miner". A line he initially plagiarised from a Neil Kinnock speech decades ago and has recently begun spouting again despite being ridiculed over the proven lie many times. Perhaps he forgot the lie was disproven already?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/20/bidens-claim-that-his-great-g

He's a big a liar as Trump.

Biden on 17:19 - Jun 15 with 2259 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Biden is an old decrepit man, Johnson is 56.

I wonder whether Johnson has some form of long Covid?

Biden on 18:05 - Jun 15 with 2232 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Biden on 17:11 - Jun 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Here he is once again lying about his great-grandfather being a "coal miner". A line he initially plagiarised from a Neil Kinnock speech decades ago and has recently begun spouting again despite being ridiculed over the proven lie many times. Perhaps he forgot the lie was disproven already?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/20/bidens-claim-that-his-great-g

He's a big a liar as Trump.

It's not even a valid story his dad and grandfather would have been working when coal was still being used widely.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Biden on 18:16 - Jun 15 with 2220 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 17:19 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Ageism.
We see this with covid.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden on 18:52 - Jun 15 with 2199 viewsDr_Winston

Biden on 17:19 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Could be something in that.

Whatever your opinion of Johnson, he was a much sharper operator before he got Covid.

Biden on 22:27 - Jun 15 with 2138 viewsDr_Parnassus

I think what the OP is trying to say is that it’s interesting to have a period where every single word isn’t being scrutinised and twisted by social media and the media in general and is a far calmer climate as a result.

Biden could make a speech and Trump could make a speech, both exactly the same. One would be a “encouraging speech full of hope” the other would be a “divisive, aggressive one full of hate”. Yet they would be exactly the same.

Biden called Obama “the first smart and intelligent black man” or something to that effect and only last year we’re saying that the African American community aren’t diverse in thought while then going to Miami and playing Despacito on his phone - just embarrassing and patronising, if any of that had happened for a Republican there would be burning effigies of them and protests.

The guy is a walking, talking idiot. But if that’s what makes people happy then that’s all good.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Biden on 23:09 - Jun 15 with 2113 viewsFireboy2

Biden on 22:27 - Jun 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I think what the OP is trying to say is that it’s interesting to have a period where every single word isn’t being scrutinised and twisted by social media and the media in general and is a far calmer climate as a result.

Biden could make a speech and Trump could make a speech, both exactly the same. One would be a “encouraging speech full of hope” the other would be a “divisive, aggressive one full of hate”. Yet they would be exactly the same.

Biden called Obama “the first smart and intelligent black man” or something to that effect and only last year we’re saying that the African American community aren’t diverse in thought while then going to Miami and playing Despacito on his phone - just embarrassing and patronising, if any of that had happened for a Republican there would be burning effigies of them and protests.

The guy is a walking, talking idiot. But if that’s what makes people happy then that’s all good.

I stopped reading after your second paragraph as I had to change my underpants after p!ssing them.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2021 23:10]
Biden on 23:42 - Jun 15 with 2089 viewsRonaldStump

With all the positive comments on here about the child sniffing creep. It's no wonder you've all been taken in by the covid hoax.

The world has gone mad

(He She Him)

Biden on 00:58 - Jun 16 with 2067 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden on 23:09 - Jun 15 by Fireboy2

I stopped reading after your second paragraph as I had to change my underpants after p!ssing them.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2021 23:10]

Probably something Biden has in common, sadly.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024