Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred 23:01 - Dec 15 with 21814 viewsozranger

Time for Oz to come to the rescue as no one in England can do it. Going for four times in a row to break a six-game non-winning streak. So, we'll win and win big, like last time.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 02:00 - Dec 16 with 5518 viewsBoston

Is that their new home kit?

Knew this Scottish bloke by the name of Tommy Divers back in the day. Couldn't speak English, always called 'em Burningham , annoyed me. Then again lots of his pronunciations annoyed me, Ingliston for Islington and such like. We had a punch up. Then, on a train heading to a game t'up north about four or five years ago, the bloke gets on at York. We say hello, within five minutes we realised we still didn't like each other.

Burningham 0 Queens Park Rangers 2.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 06:43 - Dec 16 with 5497 viewsozexile

What a fantastic 24 hours this is lining up to be for a QPR and England cricket supporter in Sydney.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 07:53 - Dec 16 with 5473 viewsdistortR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 06:43 - Dec 16 by ozexile

What a fantastic 24 hours this is lining up to be for a QPR and England cricket supporter in Sydney.

two inept strike forces, mate
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 08:39 - Dec 16 with 5446 viewsactonman

Another winless afternoon I'm afraid to say. Lucky to get a draw so we will likely play for a draw and get beat anyway.....deja vu

Rangers please prove me wrong !!

Oh and I don't give a rats rrs about the cricket
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 08:51 - Dec 16 with 5437 viewsDiscodroids

I, Being of sound Mind, Believe that the embarrassment of riches that permeate every level from the floorboards up at Queens Park Rangers Football Club cultivated under the all seeing eye of Fernandes in his masterful reign, will bear much fruit today at Birmingham.

The petri dish of association football magnificence allowed to percolate and germinate under our adept management, have equated to a QPR side on a par, if not greater, than the Dutch side oF '74, the French side of '82 the Danes of '86 And the Yugoslavia team 0f 1990.

Moreover, i am in no doubt, that a portmanteau of conner washington, matt smith, idris sylla and Jamie mackie is more potent at molecular level than a tableau of dominique rochteau, Emilio Butragueño, vasily rats and Enzo Francescoli

Birmingham 1 QPR 5

Signed,
Napoléon Bonaparte
C/O Rampton secure unit,
HMP,
E wing (Segregation).

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 09:40 - Dec 16 with 5391 viewspaulparker

This has all the hallmarks of a 1-0 Birmingham win and us being firmly dumped in the sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 09:51 - Dec 16 with 5370 viewsJigsore

1-1 Smith. Terrible game. Most interesting thing that happens will be a squirrel on the pitch.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 09:51 - Dec 16 with 5370 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Birmingham’s 78th minute equaliser has a whisper of offside about it. It then sees 12 minutes of Alamo backs to the wall defending for the Rs.

92nd minute, Sylla or Smith misses a sitter to mug the points. So, Rs leave St. Andrews with a hard fought for point in a desperately poor game for the purists.

2-2

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 09:53 - Dec 16 with 5368 viewsbosh67

This is what I hope the team may be.

Smithies (GK)
Furlong (RB) Ned (CB) Hall (CB) Robinson (LB)
Pav (RW) Luongo (CMF) Freeman (CFM) Samuel/or Manning (LW)
Sylla (S) Smith (S)

This is what the team will probably be

Smithies (GK)
Cousins (RB) Bidwell (LB)
Pav (RB2)
Hall (CMF) Scowen (CMF) Manning (CFM)
Luongo (CMF) Freeman (CMF) Wheeler (CMF)
Washington (LMF)
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 9:54]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 10:06 - Dec 16 with 5341 viewsTheBlob

A vivid Big Mac and large fries dream last night inspired a 3-0 defeat.

Blob annoyed at the fact these MacDonalds operatives are out of Uni with a brand new degree in Astrophysics or whatever and still can't centre the meat patties and special sauce in the middle of the bun...no,it's always off to one side like a tongue sticking out giving you the big razoo.
(that's enough Blob,off to Morrisons with you to mingle with the other old kunts)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 10:22 - Dec 16 with 5325 views2Thomas2Bowles

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 08:51 - Dec 16 by Discodroids

I, Being of sound Mind, Believe that the embarrassment of riches that permeate every level from the floorboards up at Queens Park Rangers Football Club cultivated under the all seeing eye of Fernandes in his masterful reign, will bear much fruit today at Birmingham.

The petri dish of association football magnificence allowed to percolate and germinate under our adept management, have equated to a QPR side on a par, if not greater, than the Dutch side oF '74, the French side of '82 the Danes of '86 And the Yugoslavia team 0f 1990.

Moreover, i am in no doubt, that a portmanteau of conner washington, matt smith, idris sylla and Jamie mackie is more potent at molecular level than a tableau of dominique rochteau, Emilio Butragueño, vasily rats and Enzo Francescoli

Birmingham 1 QPR 5

Signed,
Napoléon Bonaparte
C/O Rampton secure unit,
HMP,
E wing (Segregation).

I can assure the good readers that this guy is an impostor.

I'm Napoléon! just ask my cellmate Ney

As for the game forget formation (may as well be squares) until we get guns that fire... well you know the history.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 10:24 - Dec 16 with 5318 viewsBlue_Castello

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 09:53 - Dec 16 by bosh67

This is what I hope the team may be.

Smithies (GK)
Furlong (RB) Ned (CB) Hall (CB) Robinson (LB)
Pav (RW) Luongo (CMF) Freeman (CFM) Samuel/or Manning (LW)
Sylla (S) Smith (S)

This is what the team will probably be

Smithies (GK)
Cousins (RB) Bidwell (LB)
Pav (RB2)
Hall (CMF) Scowen (CMF) Manning (CFM)
Luongo (CMF) Freeman (CMF) Wheeler (CMF)
Washington (LMF)
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 9:54]

Can totally understand the sentiments Bosh, I want us to revert to a proper back four and start playing wingers further up the pitch. That said I would suggest you leave Scowen out at your peril, providing he's not injured, he has taken on a true Derry role this season and is excellent protection for the back four.
Like a few others I want to see us revert to 4-2-3-1, as it gives us a chance to play some wingers and keep Scowen in front of the back four. I know one of the arguments is we don't have a true hold up player for the striker but I think Smith can do a better job there than most predict, it allows for his lack of pace as he just hold the ball,l lays it off and works with the quicker players in the team, well what limited pace we actually do have.
We're away from home in a game we don't want to loose so surely we should be playing a tight defensive unit and not what we've seen recently with acres of space down the flanks.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 10:43 - Dec 16 with 5287 viewsDorse

I am adopting a Uri Geller-like, aggressively positive, name-it-and-claim-it approach to this game.

'QPR... win... QPR.... win...'

(Edit - if he can do that to a spoon simply by touching it, imagine that state of his schlong).
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 10:49]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:08 - Dec 16 with 5247 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will follow the first half on this Fred from the safety of the Cork-Dublin train, the second half from the shadows of Mulligan's back bar in Poolbeg Street.

2-1 Rangers. Mickey Leach with two headers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:11 - Dec 16 with 5245 viewsbosh67

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 10:24 - Dec 16 by Blue_Castello

Can totally understand the sentiments Bosh, I want us to revert to a proper back four and start playing wingers further up the pitch. That said I would suggest you leave Scowen out at your peril, providing he's not injured, he has taken on a true Derry role this season and is excellent protection for the back four.
Like a few others I want to see us revert to 4-2-3-1, as it gives us a chance to play some wingers and keep Scowen in front of the back four. I know one of the arguments is we don't have a true hold up player for the striker but I think Smith can do a better job there than most predict, it allows for his lack of pace as he just hold the ball,l lays it off and works with the quicker players in the team, well what limited pace we actually do have.
We're away from home in a game we don't want to loose so surely we should be playing a tight defensive unit and not what we've seen recently with acres of space down the flanks.

I agree that Scowen has been great and it may be an idea to play one up front and have him there. However, Scowen I think has looked a little off form in the last few games. He gets through huge amounts of work but last week he looked tired and his distribution made Ned's look like Glenn Hoddle. Luongo can go in to the tackles slightly deeper if needed today and they can always use Scowen to shore up later on if needed.

But the issue, for all the defensive woes has not been the back line it's been a complete lack of supply to forwards and for me, as Joe Punter, it's worth being more expansive home and away in an effort to actually go on the front foot and score some goals. A back 4 can sit as bit deeper but we need to score goals to protect.

Scowen, Luongo and Freeman are all good players but the middle 3 has been sussed out by the last 4-5 teams pretty quickly. They just run round the outside of that and we're exposed with 3 at the back. Luongo has been a transformed player and Freeman has chances in him, so for me we rest Scowen today and try a flat back 4 and wingers who will get the ball into the area.

Probably wishful thinking and Ollie will play either Cousins or Chair in goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:37 - Dec 16 with 5206 viewsSteveB

Feel strangely optimistic today....

Early goal for us, then a late winner. Brum to score at some stage, but FT 1-2 us. Olly meltdown goes on hold and we all have a lovely evening.....
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 5197 viewsBoston

The game is a live broadcast on Radio London(Digital).

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:45 - Dec 16 with 5179 viewstimcocking

I think it's fair to say, we are beginning to look like we're really in deep this time. Six games without a win several times in quick succession is bad whatever spin you put on it.

Might as well stay supportive though. Getting at our own players certainly won't help.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:47 - Dec 16 with 5173 viewsted_hendrix

Unfortunately I cant see us keeping a clean sheet or scoring up the other end either, genuinely stuck in a malaise trip with the club at the moment, on the pitch and off it too.
If ever the club needed a performance from the players Its today.
Wish I could be more positive.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:55 - Dec 16 with 5153 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Is this our first 'proper' 6-pointer this season?

After a lunchtime drink yesterday I was overcome with optimism and, in the hope of playing two up front and just going for it, I Tweeted a 1-3 win prediction for us.

The evils of alcohol...

https://imgur.com/Wk6Kd7s
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 11:57]
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:03 - Dec 16 with 5131 viewsstevec

As sh it as we've been lately and all season away, this game offers us the chance to open up a potential 9 point advantage on the bottom three, which makes you wonder how bad must they be.

It won't happen of course, but here's hoping.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:07 - Dec 16 with 5123 viewsQPRSteve

Having rediscovered Black Widow on You Tube last night, I have bought a black hen and a white hen and will be sacrificing them just before kick off.

I fully expect two Birmingham players to drop dead on the pitch and QPR to whin 11-0
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:08 - Dec 16 with 5119 viewsPunteR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:07 - Dec 16 by QPRSteve

Having rediscovered Black Widow on You Tube last night, I have bought a black hen and a white hen and will be sacrificing them just before kick off.

I fully expect two Birmingham players to drop dead on the pitch and QPR to whin 11-0

voodoo rage..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:09 - Dec 16 with 5118 viewsPunteR

We will win 1-2. FACT

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:35 - Dec 16 with 5081 viewsnix

My first away match this season. What could possibly go wrong? 1-1 bore draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024