Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grealish has just been punched 12:19 - Mar 10 with 13548 viewsRANGERS4EVER

In Birmingham Vs Villa. By a fan. Never seen anything like it!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Grealish has just been punched on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 5280 viewspastieR

Grealish has just been punched on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 5207 viewsMedwayR

Never seen anything like it? I know it’s not quite the same but Royce v Stoke and the Chris Kirkland one’s. Proper scummy & cowardly. Perhaps the FA will review the role of stewards who are mostly useless too.

Poll: Who’s better?

Grealish has just been punched on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 5195 viewsjonno

That's a bit harsh just for not wearing shinpads.
Grealish has just been punched on 12:41 - Mar 10 with 5154 views2Thomas2Bowles

Oh come on VAR clearly shows it was the wind blowing the little peaky blinder bloke on to the pitch accidentally into Grealish.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:54]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Grealish has just been punched on 13:16 - Mar 10 with 5023 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Why are footballers so far removed from ordinary fans?’

This is fcking why.
Grealish has just been punched on 13:27 - Mar 10 with 4966 viewsQPR_John

Grealish has just been punched on 12:36 - Mar 10 by MedwayR

Never seen anything like it? I know it’s not quite the same but Royce v Stoke and the Chris Kirkland one’s. Proper scummy & cowardly. Perhaps the FA will review the role of stewards who are mostly useless too.

There is something in the back of my mind that says not only were Stoke not punished but we were charged because our players went to help Royce. Sounds so rediculous I must be wrong but then we are dealing with the FA
Grealish has just been punched on 13:31 - Mar 10 with 4940 viewswelwynranger

He has just scored. Good for him
Grealish has just been punched on 13:38 - Mar 10 with 4898 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Grealish has just been punched on 12:25 - Mar 10 by pastieR

A lot of comments making fun of Grealish here but what would have happened if there was a knife or broken bottle in the scumbag attackers posession .Its getting way out of hand and I was hoping to see a Villa player just knock his head off before he struck JG.How about the Stewards tossing the pr*ck into the Villa supporters and walk away for a few minutes.

Look at what's happening in Scotland and now here its time to drop the hammer of justice on these punks
Login to get fewer ads

Grealish has just been punched on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 4835 viewsstowmarketrange

Grealish has just been punched on 13:38 - Mar 10 by CLAREMAN1995

A lot of comments making fun of Grealish here but what would have happened if there was a knife or broken bottle in the scumbag attackers posession .Its getting way out of hand and I was hoping to see a Villa player just knock his head off before he struck JG.How about the Stewards tossing the pr*ck into the Villa supporters and walk away for a few minutes.

Look at what's happening in Scotland and now here its time to drop the hammer of justice on these punks

It looks like it might take a serious injury to a player before the authorities take real action against these idiots.
We have enough of our own thugs who think nothing of throwing coins and bottles at opposing players.How long before physically attacking the players becomes the norm?
Grealish has just been punched on 14:00 - Mar 10 with 4785 viewsNortholt_Rs

Grealish has just been punched on 13:27 - Mar 10 by QPR_John

There is something in the back of my mind that says not only were Stoke not punished but we were charged because our players went to help Royce. Sounds so rediculous I must be wrong but then we are dealing with the FA

You are correct - as hard as it is to believe....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Grealish has just been punched on 14:01 - Mar 10 with 4776 viewsJAPRANGERS

My God, how awful for Grealish. Disgusting incident.
Grealish has just been punched on 15:06 - Mar 10 with 4537 viewspaesanu

Villa players must've been so tempted to kick the sht out of this scumbag when he was grappled down! And who would've blamed them.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Grealish has just been punched on 15:37 - Mar 10 with 4431 viewspaulparker

Birmingham have always been a no nothing scum club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Grealish has just been punched on 15:39 - Mar 10 with 4418 viewsBoston

Hope the malcontent is of the self unemployed variety as I expect there’s going to be an interruption to his daily schedule in the offing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Grealish has just been punched on 15:41 - Mar 10 with 4410 viewsBoston

Grealish has just been punched on 15:37 - Mar 10 by paulparker

Birmingham have always been a no nothing scum club

Not on my Christmas card list either.

Grealish has just been punched on 16:29 - Mar 10 with 4294 viewsbosh67

If he had punched him flush he could have killed him. What if he had a knife? Absolute disgrace. The thug should be banged up for years for that. Birmingham have a bad record for violence and I feel for the decent supporters there but the club will have to take a big punishment for that. A few games behind closed doors and a custodial sentence and life ban for the moron who attacked Grealish.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grealish has just been punched on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 4280 viewsRangersDave

Thats it, the FA will review this and fine QPR....... again (F.A. = fecking arseholes)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Grealish has just been punched on 16:47 - Mar 10 with 4222 viewsblacky2013

Grealish has just been punched on 16:29 - Mar 10 by bosh67

If he had punched him flush he could have killed him. What if he had a knife? Absolute disgrace. The thug should be banged up for years for that. Birmingham have a bad record for violence and I feel for the decent supporters there but the club will have to take a big punishment for that. A few games behind closed doors and a custodial sentence and life ban for the moron who attacked Grealish.

Punishing the club will be harsh. It is impossible for a club to prevent nutters from following them. People like this must be harshly dealt with by the justice system.
Grealish has just been punched on 16:54 - Mar 10 with 4182 viewsBrianMcCarthy

First off, it’s terrible. I hate violence, but I think I hate it more when perpetuated by Peaky-Blinders, cap-wearing, Stone Island rent-a-thugs.

Secondly, Grealish is a lovely footballer. I’ve seen him play a lot and he has it. Plus he’s got heart and wants responsibility.

Thirdly, fair play to him for scoring the winner after that. Up until now I had little time for him - mostly because of that stupid Peaky haircut - but to win the game for your team after getting a belt is decent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Grealish has just been punched on 17:08 - Mar 10 with 4115 viewsnix

Grealish has just been punched on 15:06 - Mar 10 by paesanu

Villa players must've been so tempted to kick the sht out of this scumbag when he was grappled down! And who would've blamed them.

It was good to see one of the Birmingham players was equally incensed and was trying to demonstrate his feelings before the stewards pile in.

These idiots thankfully appear to be in the minority but I hope to see a severe punishment exacted on him.
Grealish has just been punched on 17:13 - Mar 10 with 4081 viewsBoston

To be fair to the stewards, I’d point out he was grabbed about a second after the contact, which in reality was good because anyone can sprint past security (who have their backs to the stands), especially as they’re on their toes while yellow coats are still in the blocks.

Grealish has just been punched on 17:26 - Mar 10 with 4033 viewsDorse

For me, the real tragedy here is that Grealish gets punched when John Terry is so much more deserving.

(Bad) joking aside, this is not cool. That arsehole could've been armed. I mean, it happened at the tennis, it can certainly happen at the football. I hope he gets what's coming.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Grealish has just been punched on 19:09 - Mar 10 with 3799 viewsdaveB

happening far too often, almost a similar incident in the Arsenal game tonight when a fan ran on and went for smalling before shitting himself and running away.

At Birmingham I'd put strong restrictions on the club, bring in netting to stop fans getting on the pitch, maybe reduce capacity as well. Something big needs to be done
Grealish has just been punched on 19:58 - Mar 10 with 3646 viewsrrrspricey

Beggers belief

Grealish has just been punched on 20:09 - Mar 10 with 3606 viewsBoston

Grealish has just been punched on 19:58 - Mar 10 by rrrspricey

Beggers belief

God that’s pure shit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024