Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair. 12:19 - Aug 9 with 8359 viewsconnell10

I really hope he gets some first team game time this season and isnt squeezed out. Wont be happy if the lad is loaned out again.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chair. on 17:55 - Aug 10 with 2750 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Well he got his shot today and didn't look out of place.
Chair. on 18:09 - Aug 10 with 2634 viewsNorthLondonR

Like him a lot. Hungry, busy and neat on the ball. Is there a shout for a James, Sit Down chant?
Chair. on 18:15 - Aug 10 with 2596 viewsHarbour

Chair. on 17:55 - Aug 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Well he got his shot today and didn't look out of place.

Did well today as a sub. Very clever skilful player got shot away under lot of pressure loverly dummy got us free kicks would like to have seen him have a go at the free kicks..
Chair. on 18:18 - Aug 10 with 2573 viewsBklynRanger

Did very well I thought - clever, strong, keeps the ball well. Was getting marked by a giant at one point which was quite funny to watch.
Chair. on 19:10 - Aug 10 with 2470 viewsrunningman75

Liked what I saw would rather he started home games and Scowen away games.
Chair. on 19:41 - Aug 10 with 2410 viewsLeedsR

Looked really lively when he came on. An immediate buzz when in possession and took a bit of pressure off Eze. Hungry for the ball and keen and eager to do something with it.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 19:54]
Chair. on 19:52 - Aug 10 with 2369 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

One thing we need to put to bed before anyone says it is that he and Eze were lazy.

They pressed from the front and caused quite a few problems. Lazy players don't do that.
Chair. on 20:04 - Aug 10 with 2297 viewsNed_Kennedys

Chair. on 19:52 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

One thing we need to put to bed before anyone says it is that he and Eze were lazy.

They pressed from the front and caused quite a few problems. Lazy players don't do that.

Has anyone ever said that Ilias Chair was lazy?
Login to get fewer ads

Chair. on 20:10 - Aug 10 with 2273 viewsqpr1976

Chair. on 16:30 - Aug 9 by francisbowles

I've probably said this before but like Oteh, he needs games. Yes his loan was more successful than Oteh or Smyth but his was in League 2. Smyth's was in league 1 and he has gone out to get games. So with three positions behind the striker and BOS, Eze, Amos, Pugh, Wells, Shodipo and possibly the Brighton player all looking for minutes in those positions, barring an injury crisis, I can't see where he will get games. So I think he should go out on loan if its not too late.

Well if he continues to come on and play the way he did today, with skill, pace, tenacity and fast feet, he should most definitely NOT be sent out onloan again. He’s could be a major plus for us this season. And I agree, I rather he take free kicks than Barbet.....

Of course, couple of bad defeats and all could change....
Chair. on 20:11 - Aug 10 with 2271 viewskernowhoop

Chair. on 17:02 - Aug 9 by Boston

Sofa so good.

But, the pew could be handy if you were praying for an equaliser.
Chair. on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 2232 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair. on 20:04 - Aug 10 by Ned_Kennedys

Not to my knowledge. Never intimated that they did.
Chair. on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 2204 viewsBoston

Chair. on 20:04 - Aug 10 by Ned_Kennedys

Maybe if you'd have included 'boy' in the question you wouldn't have got down arrowed. Nevertheless, quite funny.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chair. on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 2192 viewsBoston

...and I've been very interested in Chair's style of play, he reminded me of someone. The penny's dropped, could be wrong, but his gait and playing manner is a dead ringer for a West Ham fellah, was it Tony Cottee?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chair. on 20:51 - Aug 10 with 2138 viewsTripleR

Chair made a huge difference when he came on as a sub, he was always looking for the ball, made some intelligent moves and never gave the ball away, he always passed to a hooped shirt. His style of play enabled Eze to get back into the game.
Chair. on 22:24 - Aug 10 with 1954 viewsCHUBBS

Cracking player,absolutely swung the game massively in our favour.
Feel sorry for Scowen who’s honest but not in Chairs league.
Chair. on 01:43 - Aug 11 with 1745 viewstimcocking

Surely it's time to unleash him fully?

He's looked for ages our best player, or certainly in out best two or three.
Chair. on 08:03 - Aug 11 with 1591 viewssexton

Chair looked a class act for the U23s for a couple of seasons and I was amazed and disappointed in equal measure when he was sent out on loan last year. He's 22 in October so he's not really a youngster any more. He's a really exciting talent and we need to be playing him, and I'm sure Warbs will.
Chair. on 10:34 - Aug 11 with 1452 viewsfrancisbowles

Chair. on 20:10 - Aug 10 by qpr1976

Well if he continues to come on and play the way he did today, with skill, pace, tenacity and fast feet, he should most definitely NOT be sent out onloan again. He’s could be a major plus for us this season. And I agree, I rather he take free kicks than Barbet.....

Of course, couple of bad defeats and all could change....

Yes, on today's evidence he looks ready to play his part here. So maybe see how he does and how much he is involved and reassess in Jan.

Feel very sorry for Scowen, he was great for us under Ollie but doesn't seem able to play the fast moving game that MW wants. He has nearly cost us goals in both games so far. In fact, the only problems Huddersfield caused us in the first half seemed to come from his errors and their confidence seemed to grow as a result of them.

Too early to make a final judgement on him, so again see what happens and reassess in Jan. If he is deemed to be surplus, then we can loan or sell.
Chair. on 20:25 - Aug 11 with 1187 viewsconnell10

So Chair and Eze can play together !

Chair. on 20:52 - Aug 11 with 1125 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chair. on 10:34 - Aug 11 by francisbowles

Yes, on today's evidence he looks ready to play his part here. So maybe see how he does and how much he is involved and reassess in Jan.

Feel very sorry for Scowen, he was great for us under Ollie but doesn't seem able to play the fast moving game that MW wants. He has nearly cost us goals in both games so far. In fact, the only problems Huddersfield caused us in the first half seemed to come from his errors and their confidence seemed to grow as a result of them.

Too early to make a final judgement on him, so again see what happens and reassess in Jan. If he is deemed to be surplus, then we can loan or sell.

I reckon Scowen is one of those players that you write off at your peril.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chair. on 20:59 - Aug 11 with 1106 viewsconnell10

Chair. on 20:52 - Aug 11 by CliveWilsonSaid

I reckon Scowen is one of those players that you write off at your peril.

I concur mate.

Chair. on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 1048 viewsMatch82

Chair. on 20:25 - Aug 11 by connell10

So Chair and Eze can play together !

Appears so. Not sure if you'd want them both playing in every scenario, but in games, or times in games when oppo is sitting back and we are trying to break them down then I'm excited about the options that these two playing together can give us.

And hopefully, as they continue to build that understanding, the number of situations we can play them together will only grow
Chair. on 22:26 - Aug 11 with 956 viewsNorthernr

Chair looked the business yesterday. I'm so excited about him.
Trying to keep a lid on.
Chair. on 22:28 - Aug 11 with 949 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair. on 22:26 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Chair looked the business yesterday. I'm so excited about him.
Trying to keep a lid on.

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep worrying about Nottingham Forrest scouts attending our matches.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 22:57]
Chair. on 22:42 - Aug 11 with 929 viewsMedwayR

3 from Pugh/Chair/Eze/Osayi-Samuel playing behind the CF looks good to me, 3 very exciting prospects plus we have Shodipo as an option.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024