Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton manager. 14:38 - Mar 13 with 13207 viewsknocker

What a little, moaning, miserable git.
Luton manager. on 18:40 - Mar 13 with 3501 viewspaulparker

He is a moaning little chav dwarf
Their goal was clear handball and we hardly got any decisions off another fat ref
Justice done and the good guys won in the end now on to Wednesday night

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luton manager. on 19:17 - Mar 13 with 3389 viewsTripleR

Luton manager. on 18:40 - Mar 13 by paulparker

He is a moaning little chav dwarf
Their goal was clear handball and we hardly got any decisions off another fat ref
Justice done and the good guys won in the end now on to Wednesday night

Perfectly summed up PP.
The face mask was interesting. Not sure why that was required.
Luton manager. on 19:23 - Mar 13 with 3347 viewsbosh67

I am happy for him to keep saying how much he hates and bemoans us. It was just what we needed to beat them today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton manager. on 19:44 - Mar 13 with 3280 viewsSuperhoops2808

That Luton manager was lucky not to see Red himself if you listen to what he calls the linesman after the offside was given... Some 4th officials would have alerted the ref to that alone
Luton manager. on 19:52 - Mar 13 with 3231 viewskensalriser

"We've been in the top six, should have been fourth today - if you just do the basics well enough you're fourth in the league today which is the biggest over-achievement in history. I thought we were fine, we were excellent first half, came out second half and could have scored again but these have just never got to work hard to beat us and they beat us all the time."

I love this guy. Comedy gold. It's almost like getting four points for the win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Luton manager. on 19:55 - Mar 13 with 3219 viewsDamo1962

Luton manager. on 19:52 - Mar 13 by kensalriser

"We've been in the top six, should have been fourth today - if you just do the basics well enough you're fourth in the league today which is the biggest over-achievement in history. I thought we were fine, we were excellent first half, came out second half and could have scored again but these have just never got to work hard to beat us and they beat us all the time."

Comedy gold. Doesn't seem to possess much self realization. 😂
Luton manager. on 20:47 - Mar 13 with 3044 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luton manager. on 21:35 - Mar 13 with 2934 viewsDorse

Luton manager. on 20:47 - Mar 13 by CamberleyR

...And it is funnier than an old lady getting hit by a Frisbee.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Luton manager. on 22:06 - Mar 13 with 2843 viewscolinallcars

He's sort of superior in an inferior way.
Luton manager. on 22:46 - Mar 13 with 2692 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Luton manager. on 15:19 - Mar 13 by ed_83

To be fair to him, if the situation at half-time had been reversed and one of their players had only got a yellow for putting hands in Chair’s face we’d all be saying the ref bottled it, their disallowed goal looked very marginal indeed and Amos was offside / holding their keeper for the winner. The ref inarguably made a mess of several big decisions, and we were very lucky indeed to win.

On the other hand, the fact Jones does the same moaning routine every time we beat them is hilarious, he’s cried wolf far too often & deserves everything he gets.

1. Chair thought about it but retracted his hand before making contact. The Luton player, anticipating contact, goes down anyway so the ref awards a yellow card.

2. Marginal offside is still offside so correct decision.

3. Amos was neither holding nor obstructing the Luton keeper. If you look closely Amos is standing to the left of the keeper. The ball goes in past the keeper's right so Amos is not preventing him from making the save. Had the ball gone in at the far post then you could make a case for obstruction but not at the near. Quite simply, the ball was diverted off Dickie's shoulder and the keeper couldn't react quickly enough. The goal owed nothing to Amos' presence.

4. Luton's manager is cherry picking by focusing on certain decisions. If you're going to talk about refereeing decisions then the elephant in the room is the clear handball leading to Luton's goal. Funny how I didn't hear him mention this in his interview.
Luton manager. on 22:58 - Mar 13 with 2663 viewsdavman

Luton manager. on 22:06 - Mar 13 by colinallcars

He's sort of superior in an inferior way.

That's small man syndrome, inn'it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Luton manager. on 23:33 - Mar 13 with 2592 viewsLoftgirl

Luton manager. on 16:39 - Mar 13 by francisbowles

For once we had a lineman who could keep up with play and get the decisions correct.

Man of the match? Lol

Was that the linesman that came on to the pitch to break up a Lootown attack?
Luton manager. on 23:33 - Mar 13 with 2590 viewswombat

Luton manager. on 22:58 - Mar 13 by davman

That's small man syndrome, inn'it?

Didn’t he get sacked after one of those defeats as well ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Luton manager. on 08:57 - Mar 14 with 2283 viewsfrancisbowles

Luton manager. on 23:33 - Mar 13 by Loftgirl

Was that the linesman that came on to the pitch to break up a Lootown attack?

Don't remember that incident? I did have a dodgy 'connection' so may have missed it.

I was referring to the two marginal offsides that were called correctly, the disallowed goal and the worst miss in history.
Luton manager. on 09:19 - Mar 14 with 2226 viewsterryb

Luton manager. on 08:57 - Mar 14 by francisbowles

Don't remember that incident? I did have a dodgy 'connection' so may have missed it.

I was referring to the two marginal offsides that were called correctly, the disallowed goal and the worst miss in history.

Yes, in the first half he was running on tghe pitch down the touchline & controlled the ball with his leg.

He promptly did the sensible thing (not the correct thing) & signalled for a throw in to Rangers. It was the same assistant who gave the offside decision & didn't flag Amos.

Looking at the highlights, not one Luton player ( including the goalkeeper) appealed for offside on the winning goal.
Luton manager. on 09:28 - Mar 14 with 2190 viewsfrancisbowles

Luton manager. on 09:19 - Mar 14 by terryb

Yes, in the first half he was running on tghe pitch down the touchline & controlled the ball with his leg.

He promptly did the sensible thing (not the correct thing) & signalled for a throw in to Rangers. It was the same assistant who gave the offside decision & didn't flag Amos.

Looking at the highlights, not one Luton player ( including the goalkeeper) appealed for offside on the winning goal.

MOM then!
Luton manager. on 10:12 - Mar 14 with 2122 viewsgolborne

Luton manager. on 19:52 - Mar 13 by kensalriser

They didn’t create a good chance that wasn’t off side in 99 mins of football, if that’s what that awful match was.
Luton manager. on 11:17 - Mar 14 with 2003 viewsrrrspricey

Luton manager. on 10:12 - Mar 14 by golborne

They didn’t create a good chance that wasn’t off side in 99 mins of football, if that’s what that awful match was.

They did, within a minute or so of the 2nd half kicking off.

Let's face it we robbed them like we did Cov
Luton manager. on 11:39 - Mar 14 with 1936 viewsextratimeR

I don't know why he wears a mask, I guessed who he was straight away.
Luton manager. on 12:07 - Mar 14 with 1858 viewsed_83

Luton manager. on 15:22 - Mar 13 by qprrunner

Marginal offsides are still offside, there striker has gone too early it’s that simple.

I don’t mean marginal in the sense of “he was only a bit offside” I mean marginal as in “it’s not entirely clear he was offside at all”. On the replays it looks to me like he’s level with Dunne.
Luton manager. on 12:12 - Mar 14 with 1843 viewsdaveB

Luton manager. on 09:19 - Mar 14 by terryb

I thought he got the Luton offside call right in the first half, he looked marginally offside. Their manager saying if it's that close he shouldn't flag was laughable.

It's not just at Luton where old Nathan Jones has lost his shit with us, at Stoke they had a man sent off early in a 0-0 draw under McClaren and he celebrated like they'd won the league at the end
Luton manager. on 12:14 - Mar 14 with 1830 viewsOldPedro

Luton manager. on 12:07 - Mar 14 by ed_83

I don’t mean marginal in the sense of “he was only a bit offside” I mean marginal as in “it’s not entirely clear he was offside at all”. On the replays it looks to me like he’s level with Dunne.

Highlights are up on the QPR website - certainly looks offside on the highlights

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-luton-town-1-2-qpr-130322/

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Luton manager. on 12:15 - Mar 14 with 1821 viewsed_83

Luton manager. on 15:37 - Mar 13 by nix

I'd cry me a river over the Chair incident. The guy is clearly deliberately trying to take Chair out from behind, without any particular danger around, so I think it was just an attempt to rile him. Chair puts up his hands but quite clearly if anything only slightly connects. The guy goes down like Chair is Mike Tyson. As I said elsewhere I'm sick to death of Chair and Willock being cynically chopped down without other teams being booked. So if Chair gets away with one, I'm really not remotely bothered.

Completely agree about Chair and Willock getting constantly fouled, but that’s been part of the game for years and something players of their quality should be able to deal with. I can see totally see why Chair got riled up in this instance, it was a cynical tackle, but he lost his cool and should know better: if you put your hands in an opponent’s face it’s a red, regardless of how firm the contact is. It’s as much of a red card as Sanderson’s was against Blackpool, which I don’t remember anyone on here arguing with.

Not bothered by it, particularly given the awful reffing we’ve been on the other end of recently, and like I say Jones’ constant meaning means I have no sympathy whatsoever for him, but it’s still a red.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2022 12:17]
Luton manager. on 12:17 - Mar 14 with 1813 viewsNorthernr

I'd love the referee/fourth official opinion on why there seems to be a much higher threshold for being sent to the stands for him compared to other managers. His touchline behaviour is fcking appalling really, and it's absolutely constant. He was right in our eyeline yesterday and my God. As the game was on Sky yesterday you can actually hear and catch a lot of the language being used. I'd have him in the stand every time if I was refereeing, no way in the world am I being spoken to like that.
Luton manager. on 12:18 - Mar 14 with 1801 viewsdaveB

Luton manager. on 11:17 - Mar 14 by rrrspricey

They did, within a minute or so of the 2nd half kicking off.

Let's face it we robbed them like we did Cov

Coventry were well on top of us and created a lot of chances, didn't feel the same yesterday to me. Luton had better of it first half but not a great deal in it, second half i didn't think they offered much going forward at all.

Felt quite similar to Cardiff game last week with roles reversed, their reaction to going behind was poor to be honest, never really threatened to come back into it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024