Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:20 - Oct 19 with 6584 viewsBlackCrowe

Well that was about the least exhausted i've felt after a game for a long long time.

Cardiff were poor, obvious to see even in the brief time they had 11 men (was never a red, and i'm not convinced it was even a pen).

But our team was exceptional, fluid, exciting, fast, one touch, it was gorgeous. Not one player disappointed. Tim graceful and purpose, Steff pulling the strings, Taylor-Richards superfast, built like a middleweight, never smiling, always trouble. Paal and Laird ever innovative and dependable. Field the Shield. And half time entertainment from Neil W.

Someone in the E Paddock near us spoke to Mick, told him not to leave, Mick replied that noone has approached him. Who knows, but i would like him to have responded to the fans chanting to give them a wave. FFS Wolves are only three places above us.

It was lush.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 22:23 - Oct 19 with 4808 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Agree with all that.

He gave us a wave on his way out btw.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just back on 22:23 - Oct 19 with 4802 viewsStanisgod

They wouldnt approach him, it would be his agent first, so technically not lying.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Just back on 22:26 - Oct 19 with 4712 viewsBklynRanger

That felt to me like one of the stranger comprehensive victories over Cardiff by quite a long way. The Q, P and R blocks were still doing their good work during and on the way out but the atmosphere was a bit under what it would be normally for that, by a fair bit I thought.

But I realised, or was reminded after a while that this squad is now something that a lot of managers would feel they can take somewhere. Some of that is down to Beale attracting them so that alone has been a benefit.

Did think there was less lingering and eye contact from his walk round at the end but we'll see. Nobody is bigger than this club.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 22:29]
Just back on 22:33 - Oct 19 with 4539 viewsNorthLondonR

Just back on 22:26 - Oct 19 by BklynRanger

That felt to me like one of the stranger comprehensive victories over Cardiff by quite a long way. The Q, P and R blocks were still doing their good work during and on the way out but the atmosphere was a bit under what it would be normally for that, by a fair bit I thought.

But I realised, or was reminded after a while that this squad is now something that a lot of managers would feel they can take somewhere. Some of that is down to Beale attracting them so that alone has been a benefit.

Did think there was less lingering and eye contact from his walk round at the end but we'll see. Nobody is bigger than this club.

I watched him a fair few times from the east paddock and there were definitely moments of looking at the floor ponderance during the second half... does get a lot of love from the players
Just back on 22:36 - Oct 19 with 4466 viewsBklynRanger

Just back on 22:33 - Oct 19 by NorthLondonR

I watched him a fair few times from the east paddock and there were definitely moments of looking at the floor ponderance during the second half... does get a lot of love from the players

Last thing I saw was him walking off from the Loft end and Stef sort of touching his shoulder.

If it's that painful for you Mick don't go. Difficult decisions, we all have them.
Just back on 22:40 - Oct 19 with 4396 viewsManinBlack

One of these strange occasions where after winning 3-0 and going top I still am not happy because of what might be about to happen. I think Wolves intend to ask permission to speak to Beale but were waiting for tonight's game to be played before they approach the club.

We did a lot of research looking for the right man to carry on Warbs style of football so we need to get someone who can continue in the same vain if Beale ditches us after 5 minutes. I can't imagine Dyche or Wilder filling that remit.
Just back on 22:43 - Oct 19 with 4343 viewsthemodfather

an easy 3-0 win, pedestrian v a shite cardiff, one of the worst i have seen from them but so what, we won, they lost and we should have had so many more but i can't be too greedy.
Just back on 22:52 - Oct 19 with 4172 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back on 22:26 - Oct 19 by BklynRanger

The atmosphere is always flat when we attack the loft end 1st half.At least the game was virtually over by ht and we could relax and enjoy the 2nd half more.
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 22:58 - Oct 19 with 4090 viewsChrisNW6

BlackCrowe think your getting Sinclair Armstrong mixed up with Taylor Richards.

Taylor Richards got on for the last 15mins.
Just back on 22:58 - Oct 19 with 4089 viewsdmm

The BBC match report says Beale will have talks with Wolves tomorrow. If true it may be there's no final decision by either side just yet which would explain why no statement from Beale or the club has been made.

That said, it does feel like he's going.
Just back on 22:59 - Oct 19 with 4076 viewsAntti_Heinola

A shame about the Wolves distraction because we were magnificent. Monstered them from the start, wouldve smashed them if they had had 12 men let alone 11. Chair magnificent, Dykes superb, Armstrong a joy, field and jojo excellent, Tim wonderful… only Seny gets a 6 because he had naff all to do.

Bare bones.

Just back on 23:02 - Oct 19 with 4005 viewsdaveB

Just back on 22:59 - Oct 19 by Antti_Heinola

A shame about the Wolves distraction because we were magnificent. Monstered them from the start, wouldve smashed them if they had had 12 men let alone 11. Chair magnificent, Dykes superb, Armstrong a joy, field and jojo excellent, Tim wonderful… only Seny gets a 6 because he had naff all to do.

We were brilliant tonight could have been 5 or 6 by the end of the first half, he'd be mad to walk away but I think he will

Whoever takes over has a very good side on his hands

Feel so dejected that he is going, honestly think it's the wrong move for him
Just back on 23:03 - Oct 19 with 3993 viewsbosh67

As comfortable win as you will ever see.

Stef, chair, Dykes, Armstrong all excellent.

Balogun is different class. Can’t believe he’s 34. He’s imperious!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just back on 23:09 - Oct 19 with 3910 viewsted_hendrix

Dykes looking good and lively ATM which Is great to see, attacking the ball more.

Great looping header by Paal too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back on 23:09 - Oct 19 with 3910 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah Balogun could have entered and won a 1980s spinner competition such was the time and space he was creating for himself back there. I think I did see him pull out a 7-Up one during the second half and walk the dog for a bit.
Just back on 23:11 - Oct 19 with 3853 viewsBlackCrowe

Just back on 23:02 - Oct 19 by daveB

We were brilliant tonight could have been 5 or 6 by the end of the first half, he'd be mad to walk away but I think he will

Whoever takes over has a very good side on his hands

Feel so dejected that he is going, honestly think it's the wrong move for him

Alas whoever takes over this side might not have Willock and Chair...can see Beale wanting to take players with him in the Jan transfer window.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 23:12 - Oct 19 with 3837 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Just back on 22:59 - Oct 19 by Antti_Heinola

Paal getting better with every game. He's so consistent and a joy to watch.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just back on 23:13 - Oct 19 with 3818 viewsdaveB

Just back on 23:11 - Oct 19 by BlackCrowe

Alas whoever takes over this side might not have Willock and Chair...can see Beale wanting to take players with him in the Jan transfer window.

well if he does they won't come cheap and we can reinvest the money
Just back on 23:14 - Oct 19 with 3805 viewsqueensparker

The easiest win we’ve had I can remember in a long time but no way was that a red card or even a penalty - if I was Cardiff I’d be fuming. Ref was card-happy from the first minute in a game that didn’t need it.

Still, picking Armstrong to start was another great decision that paid off, he’s full of raw pace and energy and confidence, and Dykes is so much better in a front two.

Thought Belogun was MOM for me, outstanding.

For a 3-0 to put us top of the Championship the atmosphere was weird second half, understandably. The pub vibe pre-match was very anti Beale but fair play in the ground the fans got behind the team from the off.

Credit to the whole squad they did their job in difficult circumstances. If Beale leaves us top of the Championship with a squad he’s put together based on his personal relationships to move to Wolves he’s gone in my estimation, sorry. If it was Rangers I’d get it, but Wolves?
Just back on 23:15 - Oct 19 with 3786 viewsdaveB

Just back on 23:12 - Oct 19 by CliveWilsonSaid

Paal getting better with every game. He's so consistent and a joy to watch.

Her was fantastic tonight as was Laird on the other side
Just back on 23:23 - Oct 19 with 3730 viewsPaddyhoops

From our view in lower loft seemed like a soft penalty but regardless I still think we would have won comfortably.
Thought Chair was superb as was all our midfield.
Dykes looks a different player now.
It’s pretty depressing that It looks like Beales leaving but we have a strong Squad.
Willock, Dunne, Dickie and Amos didn’t start tonight .
That says a lot and with a coach who thinks along the same lines as Beale. We’ll be fine!
Just back on 23:26 - Oct 19 with 3701 viewsMrSheen

Did I imagine seeing Field giving Richards an angry shove just before full time?
Just back on 23:35 - Oct 19 with 3614 viewsvanrrrr

Just back on 23:26 - Oct 19 by MrSheen

Did I imagine seeing Field giving Richards an angry shove just before full time?

yeah he had a go at him after Richards gave the ball away or a freekick ( i forget) , cardiff whipped the ball in and Sam had to clear it up

The work Sam gets through he has a right to have a go!
Just back on 23:36 - Oct 19 with 3605 viewsHunterhoop

Just back on 23:26 - Oct 19 by MrSheen

Yes. Because Richards pissballed about in our half and lost it, required Daddy Field to come over and sort stuff out. Richards came over to praise him, and Field rightly made it clear he needs to be better than that and not make mistakes.

Good leadership. Sniffing out complacency and reinforcing standards. He’s mild mannered but he’s a proper leader is Field. He was superb today. Owned the middle of the park all night.
Just back on 08:32 - Oct 20 with 3015 viewsTheChef

Just back on 23:36 - Oct 19 by Hunterhoop

Yes. Because Richards pissballed about in our half and lost it, required Daddy Field to come over and sort stuff out. Richards came over to praise him, and Field rightly made it clear he needs to be better than that and not make mistakes.

Good leadership. Sniffing out complacency and reinforcing standards. He’s mild mannered but he’s a proper leader is Field. He was superb today. Owned the middle of the park all night.

Ah lovely Sam Field.

I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to ask him out

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024