Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread 22:05 - Jan 1 with 29618 viewsCateLeBonR

Take me.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 23:57 - Jan 1 with 6374 viewsHooparoo

Take you where? 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 00:02 - Jan 2 with 6345 viewsBoston

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 23:57 - Jan 1 by Hooparoo

Take you where? 😉

Up, up and away....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 00:02 - Jan 2 with 6357 viewsCiderwithRsie

I would count my blessings, but this is a suicide season. There is a hell, I've seen it, it was Luton at home.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 00:17 - Jan 2 with 6341 viewsHooparoo

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 00:02 - Jan 2 by CiderwithRsie

I would count my blessings, but this is a suicide season. There is a hell, I've seen it, it was Luton at home.

🤣

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 06:57 - Jan 2 with 6199 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is this this the QPR 0 Sheff Utd 4 maych thread thingy??
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 06:59 - Jan 2 with 6196 viewsJAPRANGERS

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 06:57 - Jan 2 by JAPRANGERS

What?
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 08:28 - Jan 2 with 6139 views222gers

Right now my heart is working overtime,
If we win it'll be four leaf clover time.

That's the best I can do at this hungover time of the day..

You'd have to be a real optimist to forecast anything but a defeat.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 08:40 - Jan 2 with 6124 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Login to get fewer ads

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 08:54 - Jan 2 with 6086 viewsdmm

To be brutally honest, I can't remember the last time I felt as confident that we're in for a shellacking.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:14 - Jan 2 with 6050 viewsozranger

To counter all the misgivings, I am going for a two+ goal win. 2-0, 3-1 or better. I know, I'm a fool but someone has to do it.

Anyway, strangely we are probably a banana-skin for Sheffield.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 2 with 6042 viewsbosh67

I am going for a surprise 3-1 win. Yeah!!!...

... Obviously to Utd. The surprise will be us scoring a goal.

It is one of those games that we do what we do and actually win, but given confidence, mood, personnel, I can only see this going one way.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:27 - Jan 2 with 6033 viewsjohnhoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 06:57 - Jan 2 by JAPRANGERS

An optimist.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:40 - Jan 2 with 5997 viewsSonofpugwash

Well I dunno.Judging by social media The Critch is emerging rapidly as the new Marmite,it already seems that he's under severe pressure but then this is Rangers isn't it? Let's hope our lot can run off what remains of the Christmas pudding and not spurn chances a veteran walking striker would have snapped up.
Microwaveable sausage and mash meal tonight and a sweaty 1-1 draw.(Field)
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 9:41]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 2 with 5952 viewsRsinWales

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:40 - Jan 2 by Sonofpugwash

Well I dunno.Judging by social media The Critch is emerging rapidly as the new Marmite,it already seems that he's under severe pressure but then this is Rangers isn't it? Let's hope our lot can run off what remains of the Christmas pudding and not spurn chances a veteran walking striker would have snapped up.

Wow, are people jumping all over NC already? He has inherited a squad that was in an absolute nosedive, managed three games and hasn't had access to our two best players in a fully fit state yet!
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 10:12 - Jan 2 with 5940 viewsNorthantsHoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 09:40 - Jan 2 by Sonofpugwash

Best to have low expectation and be suprised if we get a result. We actually look at the moment more capable of winning games away from home and have done all season. On Critchley who knows, been quite low profile at the moment, but probably a good reason for that, whatever it is we won't be told, probably more worried about getting a bloody nose at Fleetwood on Saturday, that is a real banana skin for our new manager.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 10:17 - Jan 2 with 5925 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel yourselves - 2-0 defeat
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 10:51 - Jan 2 with 5859 viewsDorse

It's our year! The sunlit uplands of the northern end of the table await our hardy band of gob-bummeteers! Say goodbye to the piss-drenched swamps of yesteryear and welcome in the glorious spirit of velour-loungewear bedecked children's holiday reps who are yet to develop their deep, abiding hatred of the young! Join together in the spirit of something called 'optimism', apparently, and bask once more in the glory that is QPR! At home. On a bank holiday.

Ahem.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 10:53]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 12:27 - Jan 2 with 5725 viewsDannyPaddox

Have we ever lost 5 games at home in a row ever ever?
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 2 with 5616 viewsHayesender

I saw the Sheffield utd team coach in Isleworth about an hour ago. Hopefully they end up at Brentfords ground and have to forfeit the game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:14 - Jan 2 with 5614 viewskropotkin41

I shall take this opportunity to wish all you Rs Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

I don't suppose we can hope for very much except getting battered tonight. Will it be 5 straight home defeats without a miracle? I'm trying to recall the last such run, it wasn't long enough ago.... but long enough that I've blanked out the memories.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 5598 viewsDannyPaddox

Via the medium of Sesame Strasse I was suggesting that we’ve never ever lost 5 home games in a row before. Like ever. I could be wrong. My New Years Day involved a hangover and a creeping dread of today’s game. Actually looking forward to it now. No idea why. Curiosity? An unvanquishible belief in the limitless possibilities of the universe? Guinness?
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:28 - Jan 2 with 5574 viewsDWQPR

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 10:51 - Jan 2 by Dorse

It's our year! The sunlit uplands of the northern end of the table await our hardy band of gob-bummeteers! Say goodbye to the piss-drenched swamps of yesteryear and welcome in the glorious spirit of velour-loungewear bedecked children's holiday reps who are yet to develop their deep, abiding hatred of the young! Join together in the spirit of something called 'optimism', apparently, and bask once more in the glory that is QPR! At home. On a bank holiday.

Ahem.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 10:53]

You missed the ‘live on SKY’ bit!😩

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 2 with 5481 viewscolinallcars

Our only hope is the “ anybody can beat anybody “ mantra of our beloved Championship.
Logic flies out the proverbial window.
2-1 to us.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 2 with 5479 viewsDamo1962

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:14 - Jan 2 by kropotkin41

I shall take this opportunity to wish all you Rs Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

I don't suppose we can hope for very much except getting battered tonight. Will it be 5 straight home defeats without a miracle? I'm trying to recall the last such run, it wasn't long enough ago.... but long enough that I've blanked out the memories.

I'm sure read somewhere, that the loss to Luton, equalled our worst run of defeats at home. Could be making history for all the wrong reasons tonight sadly.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 2 with 5457 viewsSuperhoops2808

30 years on from a great 4-1 win

I predict the same with Dykes to get a hattrick

You'll find me rocking in a corner somewhere in Kent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024