Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite sport other than football. 23:06 - Sep 15 with 6423 viewsqpr_1968

i'm not gonna bore you with one.....

but THREE, LOL......anything you call sport

mine....TENNIS...SNOOKER....AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Favourite sport other than football. on 23:07 - Sep 15 with 3806 viewsqprxtc

Blow jobs
Favourite sport other than football. on 23:10 - Sep 15 with 3798 viewsDorse

Favourite sport other than football. on 23:07 - Sep 15 by qprxtc

Blow jobs

Professional or amateur?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite sport other than football. on 23:12 - Sep 15 with 3772 viewsLazyFan

The old Masters football

zzzzzzzzzz

Favourite sport other than football. on 00:02 - Sep 16 with 3729 viewsloftboy

Cricket, Rugby League, Boxing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Favourite sport other than football. on 00:11 - Sep 16 with 3719 viewsToast_R

Rugby Union and Boxing for me.
Favourite sport other than football. on 00:12 - Sep 16 with 3717 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cricket and Athletics

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Favourite sport other than football. on 00:54 - Sep 16 with 3694 viewsBluce_Ree

Football is my favourite sport other than MMA.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Favourite sport other than football. on 01:35 - Sep 16 with 3659 viewsHAYESBOY

Golf, Cricket, Union and Twister.

Don't get NFL (Rugby in bikers gear) , Basketball (Netball for freaks) and Rounders......sorry Baseball.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 8:59]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite sport other than football. on 02:55 - Sep 16 with 3626 viewsnix

Tennis and cricket for me.
Favourite sport other than football. on 03:41 - Sep 16 with 3593 viewsSydneyRs

Aussie rules football, a great sport to watch live. Had a season ticket at Sydney Swans for a few years. After a shaky start when they first moved the club to Sydney they are now one of the best run clubs in the country and regularly get over 30k at home games. Also there's a draft system and salary cap that prevents clubs dominating for more than maybe 3 or 4 years at a time, unlike football which has been ruined at the top level for me by rich owners killing the competition.

Rugby League. Have grown to appreciate it and understand the game better while living here and the standard is the best in the world. My adopted family on my wife's side are South Sydney fans so they became my team too. The club has won one premiership in the last 50 years or so and despite this still has the most premierships overall (21 if anyone cares!). That win was in 2014 and being at the grand final was one of my best ever sporting (or indeed any live event) experiences. It was the first win for 43 years and the atmosphere lived up to it. League also has a salary cap but not the draft system that Aussie rules has.

I'd probably put boxing next. At its best its brilliant, but so much of it sadly is corrupted dross.

Cricket can sometimes be great but too often is just dull and one sided, especially here where the home conditions strongly favour Australia every time another country visits. I know that applies in lots of countries but here is what I see most of. Rugby Union is a sport I used to like but I find it unwatchable now and it seems the referee is often the biggest factor in who wins games. Each to their own but I have no idea why basketball is so popular.
Favourite sport other than football. on 05:16 - Sep 16 with 3569 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rugby Union - got into it as football became more money focused. Even to me as someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of the game, the point raised above about refs is true. However, as a ST holder at our local club here, who were relegated to the third tier last season, it's noticeable how the lack of a TMO results in the game moving along.

Athletics - mainly track, less so field. Loved going to events and as en ex-marathoner, these events are the best days in sport. Miss running terribly, would give up my Zamora experience to be able to do just one more!

Sumo - yup, more to it than fat lads pushing each other. Got into it during the first lockdown. The wife thought I was taking the p1ss, but is now hooked herself. It being an odd number month, the September tournament is nightly viewing in Chez Planet.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Favourite sport other than football. on 06:56 - Sep 16 with 3532 viewsHayesender

Cricket and women's beech volleyball

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Favourite sport other than football. on 07:37 - Sep 16 with 3509 viewslightwaterhoop

Cricket and Horse Racing.
Favourite sport other than football. on 07:46 - Sep 16 with 3495 viewsWokingR

Favourite sport other than football. on 23:10 - Sep 15 by Dorse

Professional or amateur?

Mate, there is no such thing as a bad blow job
Favourite sport other than football. on 08:43 - Sep 16 with 3459 viewsStanisgod

Subbuteo

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Favourite sport other than football. on 08:58 - Sep 16 with 3437 viewswestberksr

basketball - played to county standard as a teen and was simply too short (6'5") to be more serious. Also a great sport to watch if you are into it

horse racing - live in an area that revolves around racing and had never had any interest until moving here in early 30's. Now very involved and enjoy it immensely
Favourite sport other than football. on 09:07 - Sep 16 with 3428 viewsGaryBannister86

Favourite sport other than football. on 08:58 - Sep 16 by westberksr

basketball - played to county standard as a teen and was simply too short (6'5") to be more serious. Also a great sport to watch if you are into it

horse racing - live in an area that revolves around racing and had never had any interest until moving here in early 30's. Now very involved and enjoy it immensely

Test cricket, test cricket, test cricket
Favourite sport other than football. on 09:13 - Sep 16 with 3409 viewsdutch

Cycling. The tour and the giro are the greatest annual sporting events on earth. Test cricket, at its best the most absorbing battle between two nations. Baseball. The true American pastime.
Favourite sport other than football. on 09:23 - Sep 16 with 3383 viewsHoopstar

Cricket and American Football for me..don't watch anywhere near as much of any sport as I used to nowadays mind

Cricket is the only sport I still play (badly) bar the very occasional seven a side game of footy
Favourite sport other than football. on 09:28 - Sep 16 with 3369 viewsQPRSteve

Speedway
Favourite sport other than football. on 09:28 - Sep 16 with 3367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gaelic Football.

Hurling.

Cycling.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Favourite sport other than football. on 09:28 - Sep 16 with 3367 viewsloftboy

Favourite sport other than football. on 07:46 - Sep 16 by WokingR

Mate, there is no such thing as a bad blow job

Oh there is!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Favourite sport other than football. on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 3305 viewsNorthLondonR

Boxing, cricket, athletics (and darts)
Favourite sport other than football. on 10:26 - Sep 16 with 3286 viewsMrSheen

League, hurling, cricket.

The only team game I can’t watch for more than a minute is basketball. Maybe if I’d ever played it I would appreciate it, but I don’t get it at all. Never been interested in races either, horse, motor, people…
Favourite sport other than football. on 10:43 - Sep 16 with 3269 viewsMick_S

Favourite sport other than football. on 08:43 - Sep 16 by Stanisgod

Subbuteo

QPR invented subbuteo. Sort of FACT.

Golf.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024