Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 06:21 - Sep 15 with 6678 viewsGuppy22

Enjoy him whilst we can, one of the best performances in a long while, his work rate was outstanding. Best player on the pitch by a country mile.
Eze on 12:28 - Sep 15 with 5065 viewsBoston

Really enjoyed the crowd roaring “shoot, shoot”, he looks up, shoots and scores. That won’t happen much in my lifetime.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 12:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eze on 12:34 - Sep 15 with 5044 viewsstevec

Fantastic performance from Eze, they didn’t know what to do with him.

That run in second half was pure Gerry Francis, sadly Bowles wasn’t on the end of it.
Eze on 12:46 - Sep 15 with 5013 viewsHantsR

Eze on 12:34 - Sep 15 by stevec

Fantastic performance from Eze, they didn’t know what to do with him.

That run in second half was pure Gerry Francis, sadly Bowles wasn’t on the end of it.

After that run in the second half, I remarked to my fellow fan in the seat next to me that even Stan would have been proud of that. It deserved a better finish as I recall.
Eze on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 4957 viewsstevec

Eze on 12:46 - Sep 15 by HantsR

After that run in the second half, I remarked to my fellow fan in the seat next to me that even Stan would have been proud of that. It deserved a better finish as I recall.

After a week with the England Under 21’s I wonder if it’s just sunk in what he’s capable of.
Eze on 13:11 - Sep 15 with 4940 viewsdanehoop

Eze on 13:06 - Sep 15 by stevec

After a week with the England Under 21’s I wonder if it’s just sunk in what he’s capable of.

Southampton were supposedly sniffing around him. They aren't good enough for him. Pure class in the making.

Never knowingly understood

Eze on 13:25 - Sep 15 with 4900 viewsDWQPR

A QPR No.10 worthy of the QPR No.10 shirt.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Eze on 14:01 - Sep 15 with 4830 viewsMatch82

Phenomenal yesterday. Unplayable in the first half. Could have had a hattrick and the same number of assists if things had broken right
Eze on 16:52 - Sep 15 with 4613 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eze on 13:11 - Sep 15 by danehoop

Southampton were supposedly sniffing around him. They aren't good enough for him. Pure class in the making.

I’d be a bit gutted if he went somewhere like that but equally wouldn’t want him on the bench elsewhere. I think he’s showing now he’s more than just a luxury player as I previously said hardly any Prem teams accommodate a real ‘10’ these days.

The dream I guess is a big enough team come in for him to loan him back to us. What were Millwall thinking?
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 22:49 - Sep 15 with 4353 viewsTacticalR

Eze on 16:52 - Sep 15 by Watford_Ranger

I’d be a bit gutted if he went somewhere like that but equally wouldn’t want him on the bench elsewhere. I think he’s showing now he’s more than just a luxury player as I previously said hardly any Prem teams accommodate a real ‘10’ these days.

The dream I guess is a big enough team come in for him to loan him back to us. What were Millwall thinking?

Millwall's academy hasn't got time to indulge lazy players.

Air hostess clique

Eze on 23:08 - Sep 15 with 4320 viewsbosh67

Wouldn't it be nice if he goes to Millwall, tears them apart and gets his first hattrick. The way he s playing, you never know. Liked someone's comment that he reminded them of Gerry Francis. Really good spot. He glides about with the ball in much the same style.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 09:50 - Sep 16 with 4151 viewsrobith

He was joyous and all action at the same time on Saturday (recall him making a big tackle covering Ball in the slot at one point on Saturday).

Was that the first stains of "Eze's too good for you" I heard on Saturday? You love to see it
Eze on 10:03 - Sep 16 with 4133 viewsloftus77

Just to confirm - we have definitely got him all of the 19/20 season (until he will sadly, definitely go next summer) right? There's no way he can leave in January??
Eze on 10:05 - Sep 16 with 4119 viewsfrancisbowles

Loving watching him more every game. Last season he was a very talented individual.

This season he understands the game and his role in it so much better, is 'bigger' and stronger and is a very good, with the potential to be great, team player.
Eze on 10:12 - Sep 16 with 4113 viewsPikey

Eze on 22:49 - Sep 15 by TacticalR

Millwall's academy hasn't got time to indulge lazy players.

You are of course joking have to ask as there were still numpties suggesting he was lazy on saturday.
I have seen them all from Marsh through to Tarabbt and this boy has the potential to be the best of them all.
Eze on 11:12 - Sep 16 with 4024 viewstimcocking

He definitely has a touch of class.

It's the way he leaves people about four yards away before they realise he's travelling in a completely different direction...
Eze on 11:18 - Sep 16 with 4021 viewsDorse

Eze on 11:12 - Sep 16 by timcocking

He definitely has a touch of class.

It's the way he leaves people about four yards away before they realise he's travelling in a completely different direction...

That's why people think he's lazy. They're looking at someone else.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Eze on 12:54 - Sep 16 with 3932 viewsRBlock

What makes Eze stand out for me is the rarity with which he gives the ball away for a no.10. His passing accuracy stands at around 90%, which is madness for someone charged with making those risky forward passes. He is so effective at recycling possession and switching the point of attack.
Eze on 15:04 - Sep 16 with 3832 viewsWadR

Eze on 12:54 - Sep 16 by RBlock

What makes Eze stand out for me is the rarity with which he gives the ball away for a no.10. His passing accuracy stands at around 90%, which is madness for someone charged with making those risky forward passes. He is so effective at recycling possession and switching the point of attack.

This is an excellent point. 90% pass completion would be impressive for a holding midfielder who you'd expect to do a lot of backwards/sideways safe passes let alone a 10.

I know Eze has been praised a lot for his dribbling and his maturing defensive performances but his passing is consistently good and intelligent.
Eze on 23:54 - Sep 17 with 3582 viewsnumptydumpty

I got bit worried in the Luton game watching Eze. Ie He was performing at way too high a level to not be here for very long..

But yes he is a joy to watch.

The men behind me last season who moaned about him constantly being lazy and not doing his shift -well even that side of his game has improved beyond all measure - did well with his defensive duties also on Saturday.

I was not quite old enough to see Gerry Francis live but his type of skill levels etc - initially he reminded me of Roy Wegerle - the drag backs and quick turns - were similar but he has added steel, strength and stamina to his game also this season - its quite hard to consistently maintain such standards -but I feel the only hope of us keeping him beyond this season is if we actually miracle of miracles - went up via the playoffs - ie we could then sign and hopefully somehow stabilise

Is that likely - probably not in all reality but whilst he is here - I intend to enjoy the watch - and being alongside a few others with sumptuous skill levels - indeed hopefully a good season to be an R's fan ...

If he has to go - lets get what he is worth and not palm off too cheap like is the usual QPR way...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Eze on 01:03 - Sep 18 with 3542 viewsjohnhoop

Feel very much the same as in Numpty’s post above. In his knee jerks Antii says at the start that he has no interest at all in being promoted to the Premier League “Death Star” above us and having experienced it a few times not long ago I can see his point.
If however,(and I acknowledge that it is extremely unlikely), we were to carry on playing like we are at the moment, managed to tighten up our defence a bit,got into the play-offs and somehow got promoted, it would probably be the only chance of keeping this team together.
For that reason alone it would surely have to be worth putting up with all the over-hyped sh-t associated with the so-called “Greatest League in the world”. And I have a fair bit of confidence that under the stewardship of Warburton, Hoos and Ferdinand we wouldn’t repeat the horrendous signing and spending policies of our previousl attempts that have landed us so deeply in the sh-t at the moment.
Eze on 09:17 - Sep 18 with 3370 viewssmegma

Surely Mark Warburton has had a major impact this season ?? The improvement in players from last seasons squad is evident most games.
Eze on 02:46 - Sep 19 with 3201 views18StoneOfHoop

~Eberechi Eze Superstar In The Making~
YouTube tekkers,superb passing ability,
mazy dribbling, goals and celebrations
3 min showreel for a minimum top 10 level team
(IE not Southampton!) Prem scouts next window.
Bidding will start in the £10,000,000 region
(with a 10% added-on next sale clause.)

Enjoy: (if he stays fit 🤞 we've at least got 14 more doses of EE
37+ if we're very stonewall,intransigent board,lucky,Please God.)

His contract runs out in 2021.
Is it possible to make him an offer he cannot refuse?
I very much doubt it I'm afraid.
££££~Money Talks,Bullspit Walks~££££
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 4:28]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Eze on 08:32 - Sep 19 with 3039 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 02:46 - Sep 19 by 18StoneOfHoop

~Eberechi Eze Superstar In The Making~
YouTube tekkers,superb passing ability,
mazy dribbling, goals and celebrations
3 min showreel for a minimum top 10 level team
(IE not Southampton!) Prem scouts next window.
Bidding will start in the £10,000,000 region
(with a 10% added-on next sale clause.)

Enjoy: (if he stays fit 🤞 we've at least got 14 more doses of EE
37+ if we're very stonewall,intransigent board,lucky,Please God.)

His contract runs out in 2021.
Is it possible to make him an offer he cannot refuse?
I very much doubt it I'm afraid.
££££~Money Talks,Bullspit Walks~££££
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 4:28]

I'd be absolutely amazed if there isn't a year option on the club's side on top of that 2021 mate. Hoos absolutely loves an option on a contract and Eze only signed a new one a year or so back.
Eze on 14:33 - Sep 19 with 2890 viewsrsonist

Eze on 01:03 - Sep 18 by johnhoop

Feel very much the same as in Numpty’s post above. In his knee jerks Antii says at the start that he has no interest at all in being promoted to the Premier League “Death Star” above us and having experienced it a few times not long ago I can see his point.
If however,(and I acknowledge that it is extremely unlikely), we were to carry on playing like we are at the moment, managed to tighten up our defence a bit,got into the play-offs and somehow got promoted, it would probably be the only chance of keeping this team together.
For that reason alone it would surely have to be worth putting up with all the over-hyped sh-t associated with the so-called “Greatest League in the world”. And I have a fair bit of confidence that under the stewardship of Warburton, Hoos and Ferdinand we wouldn’t repeat the horrendous signing and spending policies of our previousl attempts that have landed us so deeply in the sh-t at the moment.

Yeah. Unfortunately on a weekend when Eze and Chair link up so sweetly, when the league looks like Leeds and one big average midtable, when Norwich turn City over by sticking to their principles, then satisfaction at steady progress gets ambushed by the silly, silly creeping anxiety that just maybe this season is an opportunity we might not see again for a while. I'm only saying this to jinx it and put this madness to bed of course...
Eze on 09:51 - Sep 20 with 2733 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't think anyone else has said this but Eze is deceptively quick, much faster over the first few yards than he seemed last season and seems to have a long stride as he runs around and gets away from opponents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024