Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man u 10:28 - Sep 14 with 412 viewsdarthvader

I went to bolton on Saturday to assist My youngest daughter, who used to work at stmarys , move in to her digs as she's attending bolton university oop there.

She had an interview yesterday at old trafford and today they have offered her a job. Working around her "studies" of course .

So she has to wear that badge on the uniform , although proud that she actually got the job, I was a little bit sick in my mouth knowing this especially knowing how much she loves Saints .

Look forward to the away game there

keep the faith coyr

Man u on 11:15 - Sep 14 with 381 viewsThermosNBlanket

Quite a few years ago whilst going up to the lakes we stopped off in Manchester the girls went shopping and me and my lad did the tour.
Cripes they make a fortune, full of multi nationals and was quite good but its not Saints so didnt mean anything.
I was just sat in the changing room and the guide was saying "Your sat in Fergie's seat..." everyone gasped but I couldnt give a ...
I kept saying to my lad ask him who was Bobby Stokes?
Bumped into Pulis, Fat Sam, McLeish and Moyes on way out who all stopped for a chat as going into North Prem managers meeting only one who didnt was Fergie....too busy...knob

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Man u on 14:51 - Sep 14 with 308 viewsericofarabia

Man u on 11:15 - Sep 14 by ThermosNBlanket

Quite a few years ago whilst going up to the lakes we stopped off in Manchester the girls went shopping and me and my lad did the tour.
Cripes they make a fortune, full of multi nationals and was quite good but its not Saints so didnt mean anything.
I was just sat in the changing room and the guide was saying "Your sat in Fergie's seat..." everyone gasped but I couldnt give a ...
I kept saying to my lad ask him who was Bobby Stokes?
Bumped into Pulis, Fat Sam, McLeish and Moyes on way out who all stopped for a chat as going into North Prem managers meeting only one who didnt was Fergie....too busy...knob

I saw Fergie in Dubai at The Dubai World Cup Races. I did the old classic "oi Fergie" shout as he walked past the other side of the barriers from us, in the not so expensive area, as he looked up I gave him the old "W anchor" shout and wrist action! He didn't seem to see the funny side of it, shame, as I did!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018