Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say 18:07 - Apr 25 with 1174 viewsarfurdent

no bus pass
no prescriptions
no TV licence

and guess what, no free NHS access if over 60

should save a few quid

Mind you most peers have free health insurance, company cars and expenses that would make an MP blush

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 21:01 - Apr 25 with 1092 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you think we've got Lord Lammy and Lady Abbott to look forward to?

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 07:57 - Apr 26 with 966 viewsarfurdent

mandatory euthenasia for the lower social classes in the absence of a European war to thin out the masses

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 09:31 - Apr 26 with 938 viewsKennington

People are living longer. Why should a 60 year old, who is probably still in full time employment have free travel? TFL in London were right to move it to 65. Similarly, why should wealthy people get a winter fuel allowance? I’m all for a welfare state, but these are just freebies.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 11:35 - Apr 26 with 911 viewsinthebox

The living longer thing is a blip, working into your 60's will kill a few off, limiting access to the NHS will kill off some more, bad housing kill off a few more, walking instead of the bus kill off a few more. Small pension equals poor diet, stress, heating poverty that'll kill a few more off, there we are job done. Life and Death under the Tories.
End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 12:42 - Apr 26 with 873 viewsKennington

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 11:35 - Apr 26 by inthebox

The living longer thing is a blip, working into your 60's will kill a few off, limiting access to the NHS will kill off some more, bad housing kill off a few more, walking instead of the bus kill off a few more. Small pension equals poor diet, stress, heating poverty that'll kill a few more off, there we are job done. Life and Death under the Tories.

If it is a blip, it’s a very long one. Life expectancy has been rising for past 150 years and rapidly over past 40 years. Britain is like so many western nations one that’s ageing.

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 22:30 - Apr 26 with 760 viewscocklebreath

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 12:42 - Apr 26 by Kennington

If it is a blip, it’s a very long one. Life expectancy has been rising for past 150 years and rapidly over past 40 years. Britain is like so many western nations one that’s ageing.

This year it has begun to drop, you can’t live in poverty and expect to keep living longer

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 00:08 - Apr 27 with 730 viewsOccasional_Showers

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 22:30 - Apr 26 by cocklebreath

This year it has begun to drop, you can’t live in poverty and expect to keep living longer

Poverty in 2019 = not being able to afford the latest iPhone

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 06:40 - Apr 27 with 691 viewsarfurdent

those with corporate healthcare, company cars will be fine. Sounds just like the good old US of A

Login to get fewer ads

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 08:02 - Apr 27 with 669 viewscocklebreath

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 00:08 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

Poverty in 2019 = not being able to afford the latest iPhone

Do you believe that?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 08:13 - Apr 27 with 665 viewsKennington

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 22:30 - Apr 26 by cocklebreath

Drop yes, but not a statistically significant drop as the trend is one that’s rising. As to why the dip, it’s impossible to know and any linking to austerity is correlation rather than meaningful causation. I work with health stats for a living so know full well how complex this area is.

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 08:48 - Apr 27 with 640 viewsHeisenberg

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 08:02 - Apr 27 by cocklebreath

Do you believe that?

As long as it gets the attention he craves Dune will believe anything.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 09:05 - Apr 27 with 625 viewsgrumpyoldsaint

You get a bus pass at 66 the same as when you get a state pension, but don't let the truth get in the way of a small moan
It's obvious why people live longer, the amount of physical work carried out is receding. I've spent my working life in the building industry and 25 years ago 3 men could dig by hand the foundations for a small house extension in half a day. I have seen situations where 3 men have taken over a day to get a digger into position so that they could dig out the same size foundation the following day. I won't go into the increased costs, the environmental impact etc

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 516 viewsBaselSaint

The Licence fee should be scrapped full stop.
The British Bolshevik Corporation have had enough free reign with their garbage.
Millions agree.

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 19:10 - Apr 27 with 461 viewsinthebox

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 12:42 - Apr 26 by Kennington

Rapidly for the last 40 years, might have something to do with establishment of the NHS
End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 19:31 - Apr 27 with 446 viewsOccasional_Showers

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 08:02 - Apr 27 by cocklebreath

Do you believe that?

I believe that we have perhaps regressed slightly following the Gordon Brown recession, however we are almost at the highest point of our nations living standards in our entire history. To say “we’ve never had it so good” is a far more accurate description of where we are than the nonsense the likes of Heisenberg and yourself believe. Yes there are a lot more people on the streets (not necessarily homeless, a good number are homed and go out begging) but that’s because they choose that life. These wasters choose to get off their faces rather than work.

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 20:37 - Apr 27 with 418 viewsinthebox

End pensioner benefits to help young', peers say on 17:28 - Apr 27 by BaselSaint

The Licence fee should be scrapped full stop.
The British Bolshevik Corporation have had enough free reign with their garbage.
Millions agree.

Yes I must admit I resent paying the wages to John, Gavin nick and Fiona for there right wing bilge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020