Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sound familiar 07:36 - Oct 13 with 594 viewssaint22

Gareth Southgate’s constant revolution leaves England in a spin

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/12/gareth-southgate-england-revolu

Not dissimilar to Ralph’s issue
[Post edited 13 Oct 7:36]

Sound familiar on 07:47 - Oct 13 with 577 viewsgrumpy

If you haven't got the players and you keep changing the team round and tactics your not going to get anywhere.
We're a second rate football nation because we have too many players from other countries holding down places in our premiership.

Sound familiar on 11:34 - Oct 13 with 510 viewsIngskneeslide

For someone who supposedly has such an elite lifestyle you aren't half a miserable and negative f**ker. Is that how you've got so far in the business world?
Sound familiar on 12:41 - Oct 13 with 481 viewssaint22

Sound familiar on 11:34 - Oct 13 by Ingskneeslide

For someone who supposedly has such an elite lifestyle you aren't half a miserable and negative f**ker. Is that how you've got so far in the business world?

Or it could be that I tell it as I see it and can’t abide the same mistakes occurring time afte time

Sound familiar on 13:01 - Oct 13 with 471 viewsI_would

Gareth has been ordered to use Les Reed's 'coaching' manual. Demise of the whole England football set up coincides exactly with Reed's appointment. If we had an owner who wasn't skint we'd be thriving now without the useless conman.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Sound familiar on 14:35 - Oct 13 with 440 viewsBicester_North

Sound familiar on 12:41 - Oct 13 by saint22

Or it could be that I tell it as I see it and can’t abide the same mistakes occurring time afte time

“Tell it as I see it”, good one Lauren. You tell it as loads of other ringpiece faced twitter warriors tell it. Every single one of your views on here is just a re-hashed load of drivel that you’ve copied from some soccer a.m. bearded spunker on social media.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Sound familiar on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 422 viewsthis_charming_man

Sound familiar on 14:35 - Oct 13 by Bicester_North

“Tell it as I see it”, good one Lauren. You tell it as loads of other ringpiece faced twitter warriors tell it. Every single one of your views on here is just a re-hashed load of drivel that you’ve copied from some soccer a.m. bearded spunker on social media.

+1

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Sound familiar on 15:24 - Oct 13 with 413 viewssaint22

Sound familiar on 14:35 - Oct 13 by Bicester_North

Wrong
I don’t do any sort of anti social media At all pal
And what is soccer AM?
Now be quiet Les Dunce
Sound familiar on 15:28 - Oct 13 with 411 viewsthis_charming_man

Sound familiar on 15:24 - Oct 13 by saint22

Wrong
I don’t do any sort of anti social media At all pal
And what is soccer AM?
Now be quiet Les Dunce

I did chuckle at your “art of defending” post the other day

Pure cliche ridden bilge.

You remind me of that fast show character that tries really hard to make out he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to football but ends up looking a total bellend

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019