Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup 17:25 - Dec 6 with 414 viewsSaintsNews

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup 6th Dec 2019 17:22
Saints have confirmed that sadly not many people outside of Southampton or Huddersfield are interested in watching their 3rd Round Cup tie and therefore it will be played on a Saturday. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 17:32 - Dec 6 with 402 viewsSaintsforeverj

Match kicking off at 3:01. How utterly rediculous. Supporting mental health issues is important. Thinking that starting a game 1 minute later is going to help anything is stupid. How about every club gives £5 per ticket to a mental health charity? In other words charge the fan 5 pounds and 5 to charity. Instead they decide to do something that will not make any difference at all.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 17:33]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 17:54 - Dec 6 with 382 viewsPatfromPoole

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 17:32 - Dec 6 by Saintsforeverj

Match kicking off at 3:01. How utterly rediculous. Supporting mental health issues is important. Thinking that starting a game 1 minute later is going to help anything is stupid. How about every club gives £5 per ticket to a mental health charity? In other words charge the fan 5 pounds and 5 to charity. Instead they decide to do something that will not make any difference at all.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 17:33]

I dunno. I think these things collectively are quite powerful.

I think it’s quite a good idea actually.
Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 18:34 - Dec 6 with 341 viewsSaintsforeverj

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 17:54 - Dec 6 by PatfromPoole

I dunno. I think these things collectively are quite powerful.

I think it’s quite a good idea actually.

How will standing in the ground for 1 minute help people with mental health problems any more than donating money or playing an advert on the screens to raise awareness? Or more to the point, how will a depressed person benefit from it?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 18:35]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 19:25 - Dec 6 with 298 viewsPatfromPoole

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup on 18:34 - Dec 6 by Saintsforeverj

How will standing in the ground for 1 minute help people with mental health problems any more than donating money or playing an advert on the screens to raise awareness? Or more to the point, how will a depressed person benefit from it?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 18:35]

A lot of people in the grounds might have mental health issues themselves, and it may make them feel that it doesn’t make them quite so inferior.

The significant taboo is the biggest problem with this issue in my opinion.

Huddersfield Date Confirmed In FA Cup (n/t) on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 282 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:52]

Poll: Yoshida has been treated disgracefully. Oi, owners, wake up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020